FAFF

September 1st, 2012

I know you’re all busily enjoying The Manual of Aeronautics, but it’s the time for Fan Art Friday Fortnightly! And as a bonus, this FAFF is actually a fortnight after the last one. (Tiny w00t.)

And so we begin with this from Sandra G:

Somewhat larger w00t!

Thanks to you all for your comments and enthusiasm. It’s been really fun seeing the book out in the world.

Next, we have this pissed-off Leviathan by Nicole Marquez (AKA adventaim on DeviantArt).

I like it when the airbeast can haz all the feelings, even when the foremost feeling is hey-I’m-going-to-kick-yer-butt!

And speaking of emotions (masterful segue!) check out this lovely pencil work of a laughing Deryn from Lauren S:

I like how happy Deryn is in lots of fan art. It was really important for her to be a joyful person, given that Alek was depressed all the time. Of course, as the series progresses, the two of them switch places to some extent.

This piece by jurodo was part of Dalek Week, which we’ve already covered, but I missed it. And it rules! So here it is a few weeks late:

And here are two more Spore pieces from Oskar, a message lizard and a monoplane, because everyone likes message lizards, especially when they have big kawaii eyes that seem to say, “Please give me a message, I’d love to take your message somewhere!”

Nice monoplane too. The Spore stuff is all so friendly.

And finally, in honor of the Uglies quartet boxed set that just came out with the new covers . . .

Alert! Shameless advertising in the middle of FAFF!

. . . here’s a remix of all four covers by Hannah A:

Those are pretty cool. I wonder if a time will ever come when we all just put our own covers on books, because they’re either all print-on-demand or electronic or something. That would be cool.

Okay, that’s it. Hope you’re all having a good end of summer. It’s the first day of spring here in Sydney, because we do it all backwards and on the first instead of the 21st of the month! (Wait. You do your seasons backwards? And offset by 21 days? Isn’t that, like, one thing too many?)

Heh.

131 Responses to “FAFF”

The Robot
    September 1st, 2012 15:44

Woah! Am I first? Yes! 1st comment!

September 1st, 2012 18:02

second comment again! and by the way so long for the weekend. i’m off to no-internet-land. hopefully i won’t miss out on anything ridiculously awesome.

Julia
    September 1st, 2012 18:21

*laaaaa!* Thanks for pimping my art AGAIN- I want to cry tears of happiness everytime I see a feature on your blog.

cougheventhoughthatisn’tactuallyapartofdalekweekcoughwhat

Love all the other works- great job y’all!

September 1st, 2012 19:45

I like the Uglies covers!!! Nice job, Hannah!

Ash
    September 1st, 2012 19:55

I love the covers too. It would be really cool if we could print out books on demand with a host of covers to choose from, especially if anyone could submit their own art for cover designs.

September 1st, 2012 19:55

Yay! My stuff was posted! (I would have made the eyes smaller, but that’s the smallest they get.) And I love the angry Leviathan and the covers.

Oraldisaster101
    September 1st, 2012 20:34

Wow, I love the Uglies fan covers. Except Specials… it’s too dark.

Sam
    September 1st, 2012 23:57

Absolutely LOVE the Uglies covers. Such perfection.

Kate-la (AKA KATELYN)
    September 2nd, 2012 00:06

EPICNESS!!!!!!

September 2nd, 2012 00:11

I ADORE the first one! <3

Gabrielle Prendergast
    September 2nd, 2012 04:15

I think we could (and should be able to) do our own covers for e-books. I have some books on my reader with either generic plain covers or really embarrassing swoony covers. I know you can only see them when the reader is off, but still. Customising those would be cool.

Aaza
    September 2nd, 2012 05:02

Epicness! All epicness!

Joo Dee
    September 2nd, 2012 06:07

oh. my. gosh.
    those covers are AWESOME! (or bubbly)
    also, I just noticed a small smiley face at the bottom

September 2nd, 2012 07:06

I feel so cheated. I spent TWO HOURS-that’s t-w-o (2) h-o-u-r-s, people- clicking and clicking to find the oldest post on here so I could comment something like “Haha! I’m commenting on the oldest post ever!” But when I FINALLY get there, I discover that you can’t comment on it! What the hell?????

Sorry about swearing. But believe me, I feel like using swear words MUCH WORSE than hell.

September 2nd, 2012 07:07

Scott, do you get mad at me for commenting so much on here? I really don’t have anything better to do, but if it gets annoying, then…

Joo Dee
    September 2nd, 2012 07:07

why the OLDEST post?

September 2nd, 2012 09:41

@13: That smiley has been there for a while.

Middy Miles
    September 2nd, 2012 19:25

Hey, nice art everyone! I REALLY like the uglies/pretties covers. They’re super awesome.

September 2nd, 2012 20:48

@16-Because I just like doing that. My science teacher made our class a blog, and I did that. It’s one of my *many* quirks. 0.0

sandy5
    September 2nd, 2012 23:24

I can’t believe my drawing was posted! Thank you so much, Scott!

Nobody Owens
    September 3rd, 2012 00:11

I like the manga Deryn and Alek!
    @14-Ah, well, at least you got to see the very first post.

Ivy-la
    September 3rd, 2012 04:56

I loooove the Uglies covers!!! I need to make some of my own…
    I feel proud…I just drew the best picture of Rue (possibly the best picture of anything) I’ve ever drawn!!! Now I’ll do one of Tally and send it in.

Joo Dee
    September 3rd, 2012 06:26

wait. rue? like from the hunger games?

Ivy-la
    September 3rd, 2012 07:54

@23-No, Rue from Harry Potter! Of COURSE Rue from the Hunger Games.

Ivy-la
    September 3rd, 2012 07:55

Sorry. That was a bit sarcastic.

Ivy-la
    September 3rd, 2012 08:00

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going
    You’ll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I’ll be safe and sound

That song always makes me cry <3
    Scott, have you read/seen The Hunger Games?

Ivy-la
    September 3rd, 2012 08:00

*The sun is going down
    How did I do that??? I’m pretty sure I put a “down” in there…

Joo Dee
    September 3rd, 2012 08:23

i’m usually even more sarcastic….i was just asking cuz
    well nvm

September 3rd, 2012 10:48

It’s bloody late, but I had a moment of fanfiction-y inspiration and decided to share it with you guys!!! Aren’t you just thrilled?
    WARNING: Extremely depressing.

The bullet wound was fatal. They both knew that. Alek lay with his head in Deryn’s lap. He felt no pain now, just a dull throbbing in his chest, like his heart was beating heavily.
    “If I die right now, I’ll get to see my parents.” Alek said quietly. “Aren’t I good enough for you now?” Deryn asked, softly. “Of course.” Alek whispered as his eyes fluttered closed. “Say hello to my da at least, kay?” Deryn said, tears rolling down her face. “Ja, liebe, Ja.” The prince took one final shuddery breath, then lay still.

Hm. Barking sad, but I like it.

Nobody Owens
    September 3rd, 2012 21:08

Yay! I have a three-day weekend!
    @29-Everybody always kills Alek in their fanfictions. Where’s the Clanker love, hm? Deryn needs to die sometime.

September 4th, 2012 00:56

So this is where everybody disappeared to! I love the art (as always) but there is something in fan art that makes it better. Devotion I guess would be the word.

September 4th, 2012 01:00

As for fanfiction, there needs to be more about Jaspert. For all I know, there could be loads of fanfiction about Jaspert. I don’t exactly go looking for Jaspert fanfiction. I suppose I could write some.

September 4th, 2012 01:03

@13- That smiley face has been haunting me for months…

September 4th, 2012 02:49

FINALLY BACK FROM NO-INTERNET LAND! @29, that’s a little too depressing. and i appreciate the fact that you used correct German.

September 4th, 2012 02:51

and @30, i think that with thousands dying in the War, that’s enough dying alright? i don’t like this thing of just killing off main characters simply for a plot twist. i mean, who does???

September 4th, 2012 02:54

oh, and i guess no one’s looking at this anymore, but going back to the Chinese Leviathan cover, i just noticed the Austrian Eagle. and it’s holding the hammer and sickle. since when was Austria communist???

Rose
    September 5th, 2012 02:37

To follow the communist comment: I was wearing a ring made out of a russian coin from the sixties (it said CCCP and had the hammer and sickle on it) during the pledge of allegiance. No one else noticed, but I found it both ironic and awkward.

September 5th, 2012 03:54

i just re-read all of the text in this FAFF. so Scott, i think if you are both originally an American citizen and live in both Sydney and New York, that’s no buisiness calling anyone’s seasons “backwards”. but seriously, how DO you deal with that? i mean, that’s hard to adjust to, right?

Middy Miles
    September 5th, 2012 18:54

@30. Ha! I don’t! …or do I? READ AND FIND OUT.
    Ermm… I guess I’ll have to post the next chapter first, won’t I?

September 6th, 2012 23:54

public high school= hell

Joo Dee
    September 7th, 2012 03:33

public school=chaos

Rose
    September 7th, 2012 04:09

public high school=overwhelming

Joo Dee
    September 7th, 2012 08:59

what is wrong with my math and english teacher?!?

September 7th, 2012 14:26

public school that just seriously expanded+super overwhelmed principal=what i just managed to get out of. it was madness.

September 8th, 2012 08:15

@34-God i’m sorry but it really really really really really really really really really really really bugs me when you have to find the bad in stuff.
    On the other hand, it was supposed to be depressing (cuz I’m such a depressing person, actually, once you get to know me), so I can’t really blame you.
    On the other other hand, you have a sort of history of always not liking my comments, so if it had been anyone but you saying that, I would have not minded.
    On the other other other hand, thank you for thanking me about using proper German. I actually don’t know that much but I really want to learn.
    ON THE OTHER OTHER OTHER OTHER HAND, it really pisses me off when people insult (or sort of insult) me, then give me a compliment. I get all like, SO DO YOU HATE ME OR NOT????
    Okay. That’s enough hands right now. I mean, no one even has that many hands….

September 8th, 2012 08:19

@40-44-Currently pissed off math&science teacher+ALWAYS pissed off SS teacher=godimsogladitstgeweekend.

Nobody Owens
    September 8th, 2012 08:59

@45-Wow. That was a little…rude. And a bit much. Don’t you think?

Nobody Owens
    September 8th, 2012 09:01

Oh…has anybody heard of Mr.Pearl, the corsetier? I’m a HUGE fan of him. Not that I wear custom made corsets or anything…heh…

September 8th, 2012 09:08

@47-I guess it kinda was.

I have a confession. I’m not trying to be mean. I’m just being totally and completely honest. If my honesty bothers you, well, deal with it and get on with life.
    I really do not like Scorpio-Ferret.
    Yes, I know I’ve never actually met them. But like I said, if it bothers you, too bad.
    Good-bye now.

Middy Miles
    September 8th, 2012 18:46

Well, since the mood on her has been KIND OF depressing/aggravating-with-lots-of-discontent, I will now lighten the mood significantly by telling you that
    I HAVE POSTED CHAPTER 31.
    Click on my name. As usual.

September 8th, 2012 20:49

Thank you for changing the message lizard message, Scott. Because the Manual is AWESOME!!
    @50: YAY!!!! I’ll read that now.

Ivy-la
    September 8th, 2012 21:22

Um, Nobody Owens, Scorpio-Ferret, and Middy Joe, I think that when Scott decided we could comment on his blog, he meant for us to simply comment on what he posted and not fight.
    BUT since I really love fighting I’ll take Middy Joe’s side. I went back and tried to find evidence of Scorpio-Ferret and Middy Joe’s previous fights and did. Middy Joe, your previous name WAS Ginny-la, right…? Cause if it was, then even Scott himself is taking Scorpio-Ferret’s side, hence him telling you not to tell people to shut up. So if Scott and Nobody Owens are all on SF’s side, you need a partner.

ASHLEY Hannah
    September 8th, 2012 21:57

Hi Scott! ah I think we had a bit of a mix up haha! I emailed you those covers (: the Uglies series covers, but my first name is Ashley and my MIDDLE name is Hannah!

September 8th, 2012 23:16

@50: I hate cliffhangers. But good job! Now I must wait for chapter 32!

September 8th, 2012 23:26

@45, i’m really sorry. not trying to get on anyone’s nerves. @47, thank you very much. @50, that was awesome! totally out of context, but i guess i need to start reading your stuff.

September 8th, 2012 23:28

and @52, can’t this all just be over? no more sides, okay? i wasn’t TRYING to start a fight. although i do find it interesting that Scott’s “on my side” . hehehe…

Joo Dee
    September 9th, 2012 05:14

that was a FIGHT?!?!
    well it was very………interesting

September 9th, 2012 17:24

@Middy Joe- Is this because of the incident a few months ago when Scorpio- ferret was a bit rude to you and asked you to leave the comments or something like that. Scorpio-ferret made the point that the comments were for commenting on what was posted, not for communicating with other people. In fact, Scorpio-ferret reminded you that there was a fan forum for that (which I still haven’t figured out how to work, btw). I believe there was another person who said something similar to you on the same post. They may have been called tricadegirl or something like that. ANYWAY, you told them you could do what you wanted and then SCOTT sided with them and gave you a lecture. Now when Scorpio-ferret reappears a few months later and starts commenting like the rest of us, you Middy Joe, can’t help but to scream the word hypocrite. And when you and Scorpio-ferret don’t get along well anyway…This is at least how I interpret it. Now was that confusing or what? Not that I have any hard feelings against anyone.

On a different note, I got a kitten!!! She is sooo cute!

September 9th, 2012 17:27

@50- Great chapter! I love your fanfiction.

September 9th, 2012 21:26

@58, aww! i’m still attempting at putting pictures in comments (just out of curiosity) so if you know how, can you show us your kitten? and tell me?

Kate-la
    September 9th, 2012 21:49

@most of the above: Well, that escalated quickly….

Anyway Scott-la I see what you did there with your last sentence. “Isn’t that, like, one thing too many?” Hahahahahahaha

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:07

I only recognize 6 names….

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:08

But I love @nobodyowens I loveeeeed that book <3

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:08

“there’s a piggy on the loose!”

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:09

Only 60-something comments….we used to have like 1000 by now </3

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:10

Nevermind, we’d have like 3k by now

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:27

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TALLY-WA AND SHAY-LA!!!!

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 11th, 2012 00:28

Only a day late[:

Rue
    September 11th, 2012 05:38

sheesh i havent been on in weeks.
    well guess what i FINALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT? the manual.
    i know im such a bad person, not getting it sooner.
    but anyways WOW ITS FANTASTIC AND I THINK IM GOING TO CRY BECAUSE I WISH IT WASNT OVER.
    please scott, could you throw us another chapter every once and a while?

and also
    i know ive asked a billion times but..
    I HAVE A FANTASTIC DRAWING OF DERYN IN MY SKECTCH BOOK! HOW DO I SUBMIT IT TO FAFF???
    like detailed instructions please. whats the best way to load it on to my laptop? is there anyway to change the email its sending from? if anyone has a mac here you know that it goes to the whole mail thing but mines all messed up… is there any way around that?
    thanks so much
    –rue

Rose
    September 11th, 2012 05:56

@ Rue. I can’t help you on the technology front, but in my experience the easiest way to get a picture from a sketch book (which is where all of mine are-again, technologiclly disabled) to a computer would be to take a picture of it. If you have a camera or a phone, you could take a picture and upload it, or if you have photo booth, that works too. And if neither of those are applicable, you can always use iMovie (I’m just assuming you have a mac, as it is mentioned above) and take a screen shot, then drag it into iPhoto and crop it. Hope all (or any) of it helped.

Ivy-la
    September 11th, 2012 06:03

Man, no more fighting? I really wanted a good fight. YES I KNOW I PROBABLY AM GONNA GO TO HELL CAUSE I LIKE SINNING but deal with it God. Plus I don’t really believe in that kind of stuff.

There. Maybe me being an atheist will cause a fight.

September 11th, 2012 07:36

@69: You could take a picture of it and then attach it to an email. I think you could scan it, too, but I’m not sure about that.

Rue
    September 11th, 2012 08:44

@70 and @72
    Thanks so much!!
    I’ll try to to submit it tommorow!

Joo Dee
    September 11th, 2012 09:18

@71- do we HAVE to get religion involved in this? because what you said was offensive, since i’m a christian

September 11th, 2012 09:21

@71-Ah…you could get kicked off the blog for that…
    I practice Buddhism but believe in God.

September 11th, 2012 09:22

Wait…is that even possible? For me it is, but I wonder if it’s like illegal…I hope not.

September 11th, 2012 09:23

D*mn I’m getting religion involved aren’t I…sorry Joo Dee. I shall say no more.

September 11th, 2012 09:24

Wow I swore when I was talking about religion…I guess that’s sorta illegal in a way…

September 11th, 2012 09:25

AND I SAID THE R-WORD AGAIN.
    I won’t say any more. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.
    That would hurt though…i’ll just cross my heart.

September 11th, 2012 09:28

Just as the angel called for slaughter
    Abraham’s daughter raised her voice
    When the angel asked what is your name?
    She said I have none
    He asked but how can this be?
    My father never gave me one

Zaven
    September 11th, 2012 09:38

@75-You’re Buddhist? Cool!
    I believe in God but have a hard time with it…is that atheist?

September 11th, 2012 14:38

why are we arguing over religion? there’s like a million of them, widely known or simply small and tribal. let’s not go saying anything that can hurt people’s feelings, alright?

September 11th, 2012 14:40

and one thing that’s true in pretty much all religions (minus the Romans, but they don’t count) is that we make PEACE. that’s the OPPOSITE of fighting. so if the rest of you are REALLY committed, you will be trying to STOP the fighting. thank you!

Cammie-wa
    September 11th, 2012 17:26

http://spectrum.ieee.org/biomedical/bionics/augmented-reality-in-a-contact-lens/0 look what i found :D there making Eyescreens

September 11th, 2012 23:59

@71- Careful, it seems risky to encourage arguments… despite their entertainment value.
    And I’m not going to argue with you over religion because
    1. I’m an atheist too so there is nothing to argue with you about.
    2. There is NOTHING that annoys me more than fights over religion on the internet.
    3. Westerbloggers seem to be accepting and for the most part, respectful people so I’m sure we’ll all just get along (wow that was painfully cheesy for me to type).

Soooo, I may be over-thinking it a bit but whatever.

September 12th, 2012 00:02

There are PEOPLE again! YAY! Or you know, some of you could be robots.

September 12th, 2012 00:05

I feel like getting up every morning at 5, dragging myself through 7 hours of school, 1 hour of bus ride and 2 hours of homework only to have all that progress erased the next morning at 5 is a waste of my life. It will eventually drive me crazy. Not that you care but I need to tell my opinion on school to someone.

September 12th, 2012 00:06

@86- or animals… the more I think about it, the more I think you should all ignore that comment.

September 12th, 2012 00:54

hey, i hear ya! totally boring, right? i mean, that’s only different from my schedule by about 45 minutes!

September 12th, 2012 00:56

and i think we can agree that i’m not a robot. although i do like the idea of robot-Westerbloggers. maybe that’s what happens to the present-day Clankers! so involved in mechaniks that they BECOME machinery! ooohh, i sense an epic FanFiction! thanks for the idea, Person with Hat!

September 12th, 2012 01:02

@ Cammie-wa, i just read that link, and it’s awesome! how’d you find that??? and with those, everyone will look like Extras heeheehee!

Nobody Owens
    September 12th, 2012 03:23

@71-Um, do you just go around the Internet starting flamewars? That’s, like, huge. In a bad way.

Nobody Owens
    September 12th, 2012 03:28

@87-I agree completely. Our teachers claim that knowing what a linear equation is, knowing the period of time Charlemagne reigned, and knowing what an ion is are “life skills”, but seriously, how??? How???? Like, wouldn’t “life skills” be knowing how to defend and take care of ourselves and stuff?

To me it seems kind of like our teachers are stupider than we are. And please let’s not have an argument over this (hint, hint, Ivy-la). I just needed to get it out of my system.

September 12th, 2012 05:01

@93: It depends on what kind of career you wish to go into. I guess it would make more sense to only take classes on what you’re interested in, but I like the diversity of subjects in school personally. And at my school there is an “L.A.” teacher that just talks about random stuff and doesn’t actually teach language skills. A few of my classmates call what that teacher discusses “life skills.” As stated, it all depends on your perspective.

September 12th, 2012 05:02

Sheesh. We’ve sure gotten off topic. So Scott, please write more Leviathan books! Or direct a movie about the series! Or license Leviathan to Lego! (That last one would be most awesome :D )

September 12th, 2012 05:59

@93- I think at a certain point, before college, education should be specialized to a person’s intrests. For example, if I want to be an artist or a youtube volgger when I’m a bit older, I don’t want to have to spend an hour and a half of every day hearing about what we should learn from the mesopotamians. I also have a major issue with health class. I don’t need to spend an hour and a half every day listening to a fat old man tell me not to get pregnent tomorrow because I wasn’t planning to anyway. I also have heard the “don’t drink for the sake of getting drunk” speech enough to drive anyone mental. I’ve also been advised not to do drugs. I WASN’T GOING TO. At this point, I don’t know who I’m shouting at.

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 12th, 2012 07:12

Heyyyy I’m too lazy to read all the comments…

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 12th, 2012 07:13

@whom ever said they wanted to start a fight^- just say uglies is the best series of all time ;)

September 12th, 2012 07:14

@97: Probably a good thing at this point.

September 12th, 2012 07:15

And 100!!!!

September 12th, 2012 07:18

I’ve noticed on another site’s blog that if you say FIRST on first comment people vehemently shun you, but I’m glad it’s not that way here. :D

September 12th, 2012 14:29

@95, i think you are the first person to convince me that my savings account has a purpose in life. Leviathan LEGO sets, i’m waiting for ya! come on out! and by the way, check this out:

September 12th, 2012 14:32

oops, well that sure worked. anyway, DARPA is coming out with Military Walkers!
    here: http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/12/the-mule-bot-walks-again/?hpt=hp_c2

September 13th, 2012 03:40

@102-I think this is the first time I’ll agree with you. Scott, WE WANT LEVIATHAN LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 13th, 2012 03:45

OHMIGOD I was just reading about the story behind the Vocaloid video “Alice of Human Sacrifice” and it’s even CREEPIER than the video itself!!

September 13th, 2012 04:50

@105, umm, what’s that? but thanks for agreeing with me.

September 14th, 2012 04:06

Thanks Scorpio-Ferret and Middy Joe for agreeing with me! WE MUST HAVE LEVIATHAN LEGOS!!!!!!!!

And Scorpio-Ferret, that walker is wicked. It almost looks alive. Not quite a Stormwalker, but maybe we’ll get there. :D

September 14th, 2012 04:46

and notice how some of it is from BOSTON dynamics. i’m so proud! go Boston! maybe i’ll work for them someday… although i’m very anti-War.

Sophie-la aka Sorley
    September 14th, 2012 06:15

Hayyyyyy

Zaliz-la
    September 17th, 2012 09:16

Sophie!!!!! *tromP!* lol hi c:

Zaliz-la
    September 17th, 2012 10:19

Long time no talk everyone(: hehe! So like Algebra 2 has tooken over my life :p I’m good at it but it takes sooooo long to do D; it’s sad…

Zaliz-la
    September 17th, 2012 10:19

Taken* not tooken.

September 21st, 2012 01:11

Hellloo…

Zaliz-la
    September 22nd, 2012 23:49

PWH!!!! :D hiiiiiiiiiii :)

middy awsome
    November 28th, 2012 06:39

Hello world, i am here!!!!!!!!!!

lily-wa
    November 28th, 2012 06:42

Middy awsome is a awsome name!!I wish i had though of that name!!!

quinea pig
    November 28th, 2012 06:55

So,what goes on here in this internet place!?

middy alan
    November 28th, 2012 07:08

i just read everyones coments, and some preaty intense things happen here

middy alan
    November 28th, 2012 07:09

smile;]

i just felt like doing that

middy awsome
    November 28th, 2012 08:35

Does anyone here like Doctor Who?!

middy alan
    November 28th, 2012 08:41

OMG!!!!!!i totally heart doctor who!!!!it is the most amazing thing on earth!but, i have to say, harry potter is still like the best movie ever.even if the hunger games and twighlight totally took over peoples minds.

sorry, i am totally bad at spelling

middy alan
    November 28th, 2012 08:48

go middy joe,scorpio-ferret,andsteampunkjedi for thinking we should have leviathan legos!i mean there will someday be them,its just a matter of when……..

lily-wa
    November 28th, 2012 08:52

The world has been an awsome place ever scince Scott Westerfeld came along.Like, were would we be if he hadn’t come along?We would probebly be sitting in our rooms thinking of why we ever exsisted.

O, and yes leviathan legos would be cool even though I see no reason for legos.

November 29th, 2012 05:59

HIIIIIIIIII MIDDY ALAN!!! I KNOW WHERE U LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

middy alan
    November 29th, 2012 06:32

hey middy joe,like i thought you were kust some random person before you said that!!!!

not really;)

lily-wa
    November 29th, 2012 06:36

You guys know each other!? That is like so awsome!!!:) I know your not suposed to post stuff like this online, but does any one here on the westerblog live in California?I would really like to meet one of you awsome people in real life.*smile*:)

quinea pig
    November 29th, 2012 06:37

does anyone like guinea pigs?

middy awsome
    November 29th, 2012 06:39

@126
    sorry, but i don’t live in california. but still, at least we know each other on the internet
    AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME :);3

middy alan
    November 29th, 2012 06:41

sorry i said ”kust” i mean to say”just”

November 29th, 2012 06:53

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I KNOW WHERE ALL OF U GUYS LIIIIIVE!!!!!!

lily-wa