Melbourne and Brisbane Festivals

August 23rd, 2013

First of all, thanks to everyone who came to the Mortal Instruments viewing last night here in Sydney. It was a gas, and the screams were many. So. Many. Screams. Also, I got to sign someone’s Chicken McNuggets box, because global capitalism is global.

I have some cool Leviathan VR pictures to show you, but first here’s a post about my next two weeks. I’ll be at the Melbourne and Brisbane Writers Festivals, and hope that some of you will be too.

MELBOURNE WRITERS FESTIVAL
Click here to buy tickets.

Tuesday, 27 August
12:30 PM – 1:15 PM

ACMI Cinema 2
Federation Square
Corner Flinders and Swanston Streets
Science/Fiction
Participants: Scott Westerfeld
Chairperson: Rob James
Scott Westerfeld grew up surrounded by science and technology. It’s no wonder that his books – including Uglies, Leviathan, Midnighters and Peeps – are shaped by science. Find out what makes his stories tick, and how science can be a novelist’s best friend.

Wednesday, 28 August 2013
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM

Deakin Edge, Fed Square Federation Square
Corner Flinders and Swanston Streets
The Steampunk World of Leviathan
Participants: Scott Westerfeld, Naomi O’Brien-D’Ambra
The Leviathan trilogy is set in a steampunk World War I. The books even look like they were published in 1914, when almost all books were illustrated, even books for adults. Tour this extraordinarily rich world with the perfect guide, author Scott Westerfeld.

Wednesday, 28 August 2013
12:30 PM – 1:15 PM

ACMI Cinema 2
Federation Square
Corner Flinders and Swanston Streets
Science Fiction, Science Fact
Participants: Scott Westerfeld, Michael Pryor
Chairperson: Andrew McDonald
Scott Westerfeld and Michael Pryor talk about the inventions and ideas first put forward in fiction, later proved to be fact – or wildly off the mark. Who is the better guide: scientist or novelist? Or does the future rely on both?

I’m also teaching a YA Writing masterclass, but that is sold out.

Again, click here to buy tickets.

BRISBANE WRITERS FESTIVAL
Click here for tickets.

Friday Sept 6th
8–11PM

Maiwar Green, State Library of Queensland
‘Juvenilia’
Featuring Kevin Kwan, Clementine Ford, Scott Westerfeld, Justine Larbalestier, Kimberley Freeman (Kim Wilkins), Stuart MacBride and Benjamin Law reading work they scribbled in their youth. A special ‘Juvenilia’ mixed tape set by Simon Reynolds will wrap up the night.
No ticket required.

Saturday Sept 7th
Sat 11:30AM–12:30PM

State Library of Queensland
‘Dystopias’
Scott Westerfeld and Max Barry talk with Marianne de Pierres about dystopias, being a teenager in a world that wants to kill you and our fascination with broken futures.
TICKETS $12-$16

Justine and I are teaching a YA class here too. Also sold out.

And I’m also doing two sessions in the kids section, but I think those are limited to schools. If I’m wrong about that, go here and check them out.

Also, you should check out Justine’s blog for her schedule for both festivals.

79 Responses to “Melbourne and Brisbane Festivals”

nerezza-la
    August 23rd, 2013 19:56

no comments?

this shall be my first first comment in the Westerfeld universe! yay! do I win a prize?

August 24th, 2013 02:26

Boo, why don’t you ever do anything in Texas? :\

@1: Congrats! You can have a cookie (if, you know, you have cookies). :)

August 24th, 2013 03:14

*waits for all the “Aww, I wish I lived in ____” and “Please come to _____” comments*

August 24th, 2013 03:58

@3: I wish I could GO. :P ^^

I really do though. Sigh….I wish I was at that premiere too.

But I went to the TMI midnight premiere here! It. Was. Amazing.

From the last thread, ROXANNE! I will cry with you over Merlin and fangirl for TMI! I am here! I am ready! I am so excited! No, but Merlin is sad…. *sobs*

BUT ALEC WAS SO PERFECT LIKE I CANNOT EVEN

AND THE ONLY TIME HE WAS EVER HAPPY WAS WITH MAGNUS IN THAT BRIEF MOMENT AND THAT SMILE WAS THE TINIEST CUTEST THING EVER AND AHHHHHH

Alec was my favorite part.

I wish they spent more time at Magnus’s, but they’d already sped it up a lot (although the San Francisco Chronicle’s review said it was too slow….but whenever they don’t like a movie it means it’s good, so….). I do love how seemingly dismissive Magnus was, too, but then when it really mattered, like when Clary saw all the paintings, there were those tiny little glimpses of what he doesn’t want people to see.

(“You’re kind and funny and all those great things, but what you aren’t is forthcoming, sweet pea.”)

(I will not quote later books.)

(But wait you haven’t read City of Lost Souls, have you?)

Okay link okay bye I’m done just this just that face okay bye I need to cry

*runs*

August 24th, 2013 04:50

Those events all look awesome. Especially the science/steampunk ones. ;) I’ll patiently await the Leviathan pictures!

Catvomitsky
    August 24th, 2013 05:13

I saw this post and nearly had a heart attack. I thought it was the promised news of what happened in the meeting in LA. On July 30, Scott said that he would be blogging more about his trip in a week. It has now been over 3 weeks. I know I sound really impatient right now, but… I. Must. Know. What. Happened. I really hope the Uglies and Leviathan movies actually happen! Of course, this is all really cool and all, but unfortunately I live in Florida, so I can’t go. *cries* Anyway, can’t wait for the Levi pics (although what does VR mean?)

@1: This is my first post too, if you don’t count the Westerforum. I shall now reward myself with a cookie. And I cant help but ask, did you get the name Nerezza from the Gone series?

August 24th, 2013 09:08

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what Leviathan VR pictures are?

August 26th, 2013 07:02

@3: So much stuff in Australia D:
    @7: I haven’t the slightest, but I want them

nerezza-la
    August 26th, 2013 23:25

@6:
    OK, we’ll have cookie party.
    Yeah, Nerezza is from Gone, so sadly, I can’t claim originality for it.

August 27th, 2013 05:43

@MidK & Roxanne – it’s so cool that you already got to see TMI!!!! I want to go so bad and yet here it doesn’t come out until Friday or Saturday… :(
    Unfortunately I don’t have time to go to the movies…9th grade is SO MUCH WORK!!!! I hope the teacher will go easy on us soon, cause I’m already really stressed out.
    You guys cheer me up, though :)

August 27th, 2013 10:24

@10: Ah, that’s funny because I would give anything to go back to 9th grade. Or 8th. I had so much less homework. Ah, APs….I had one last year (and nearly died but it was AP European History so the notes were boring but at least the class was interesting). This year I have three. ^^’ Yay 11th grade. But my school starts on Wednesday.

(I spammed my APEuro textbook with Leviathan quotes, like on sticky notes and stuff. Like stuff about Pancho Villa, the alliance dominoes that started WWI, and a whole bunch of info about Franz and Sophie because the textbook decided her name wasn’t important enough for it. *seethes*)

(I maybe sort of kinda adore Alek’s parents.)

Piper
    August 27th, 2013 10:57

I desperately wanted to go to the dystopia event at Brisbane writers festival, but I have an exam at the same time :( Worst of all it’s just on the other side of the bridge! I’ve been checking this blog for an appearance this close to home since I first read the ‘Midnighters’ series six years ago

August 29th, 2013 06:30

Me: FRANZ FERDINAND

My Friend: Who?

Me: The heir to the Austrian throne.

My Friend: What does that have to do with anything?

Me: HIS ASSASINATION CAUSED WORLD WAR ONE.

My Friend: Whose assassination?

Me: Franz Ferdinand.

My Friend: Who is that?

Me: AM I CATHOLIC OR AM I PROTESTANT? OH GOD I JUST DON’T KNOW.

My Friend: *strokes my face* Shoooooosh. Shoosh now. *pap pap pap*

Why is it that I can teach her about my many fandoms but I can’t teach her about WW1??? D:

August 30th, 2013 01:39

Hello, all! I am back after three internet-less days. :O I am now in Colorado and it is BEAUTIFUL (not to mention cool, because as some of you know I hate heat)!

@Merlin discussion: IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. PERIOD. NO. JUST NO.
    Seriously though, I was totally dissatisfied with the ending.
    *SPOILERS ABOUND* The whole show was so different from the original mythology (true, they made it match up somewhat as it progressed, but still) why couldn’t they change him dying? Also, the whole show has been about Merlin fulfilling his destiny: helping Arthur unite Albien and be the greatest king ever known, and let magic and the old religion rule once more. AND THEN HE DIES?!?!? It just completely contradicts EVERYTHING! Arthur ruled for only 3-4 years, and certainly didn’t unite Albien. I’m so upset right now. :(
    And other minor rants: Morgana’s death was SUPER anticlimactic! Merlin just stabs her and that’s it? Why was Agravaine evil anyway? They went through all the trouble of making Gwen NOT actually be unfaithful, and then they NEVER FIND OUT ABOUT THE ENCHANTMENT?!? Why didn’t the other dragon take care of Aithusa? Why did Aithusa turn all evil and help Morgana? GWAIN! :(
    And one final comment: I love Muscles! Was anyone else in hysterics when he LITERALLY RIPPED THE ROPES?!?!? :D

@TMI discussion: OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! JACE!!! I JUST CAN’T EVEN RIGHT NOW!
    Given, I don’t actually remember the details of the book that much, but as far as I could tell, it was a very faithful and AWESOME adaptation! The only REAL problem I had with it was Magnus. :( Why is Godfrey Gao such a terrible actor? It broke my heart. Magnus is so flamboyant and OUT THERE, and yet Godfrey delivered all his lines so bluntly. I always imagined Magnus as having a kinda sassy and nonchalant way of saying things.
    But besides that, AMAZING!!!! :D

MRsharp55
    August 30th, 2013 09:35

I haven’t read The Mortal Instruments, nor have I watched Merlin. :( Not my fandoms. Am I really missing out on that much?
    I do, on the other hand, read Homestuck and watch BBC Sherlock. A Rant: THERE ARE MORE FREAKING LETTERS IN THE WORD SHERLOCK THAN THERE ARE FREAKING EPISODES.

//shot

I’m sorry for my fangirl posts that have nothing to do with Scott Westerfeld I’m sorry I’m sooorrrrrryyy

MRsharp55
    August 30th, 2013 09:36

Oh I’m using my Quizilla username by accident again I’m actually Middy Joe not like anybody cares but yeah it’s me

August 31st, 2013 05:16

@13: My brother is the same. He recognized the Uglies reference when I wrapped a scarf around my arm, despite having not read the books, but he thought Hitler was a cyborg…
    @15: I miss out on a lot of fandoms too. And most of my fandoms are pretty obscure.

Also: I got a shirt with ‘Crashing a Bash’ printed on it. It is awesomeness incarnate for me.

August 31st, 2013 09:19

@17 what’s the Uglies reference with a scarf wrapped around your arm?

@Roxanne I would love to discuss all those opinions with you but I haven’t read/watched any of those… :/ HOWEVER, I was reading a in-depth review on TMI movie and how it compared to the book. The person writing the review had actually met that guy Godfrey Gao and commented on the exact same thing you did. They said he sounded really different in real life and they wondered whether his lines had been added into the film during editing and maybe spoken by someone else.

ANYONE WITH FACEBOOK SHOULD LIKE THIS
    AWESOME WEBSITE/FACEBOOK PAGE CALLED Page to Premiere .

They post any news about books-to-movies. The person who runs it used to run an Uglies fan website years ago :P

August 31st, 2013 10:09

@18: When Zane and Tally had the interface cuffs on, they wrapped them in scarves so their voices couldn’t be picked up. So, subtle reference.

August 31st, 2013 22:35

@18: Oh, I hope not! That would just suck, to be dubbed over, especially if your performance was way better than the dubber!
    And I’ll check it out!

@MidK: Hey, for some reason, now that I am in Colorado and away from my usual internet connection, I can’t send any E-mails. If you wouldn’t mind telling the others, because I’m itching to respond to the TMI and Merlin posts! :(

September 4th, 2013 11:56

This blog has got a bit lonely :/ anyone still out there?

I want to share some of my story ideas with you guys but I’ll wait to see if anyone is even going to see them :P

September 4th, 2013 16:45

I am so sorry for not checking up on here more often, school has been like, an avalanche of homework this whole week! The teacher’s got us doing these whole-group proyects, and it’s total insanity! 30 kids in one room, with no teacher and a proyect to present the next day…….well I’ve started rambling now, don’t pay attention to me…. :P

@Zac-la – sure! Say your ideas! What are you writing about? :)

September 4th, 2013 17:55

@21: I am here!

September 8th, 2013 13:11

To anyone who is still checking this post!

I’ve got something cool to show you guys soon! By soon I mean a few days … or weeks … (I have exams coming up!)

HINT The thing is LBG Alek/Deryn related and is a kind of art I guess you could say.

DOUBLE HINT The Sims 3 (those who know what that is will probably be able to guess what this thing is going to be)

:D

September 8th, 2013 19:39

@24: Cool! You have exams already, though? This is just the first week of school for me!

September 9th, 2013 00:34

@25 I live in New Zealand so we’re kind of opposite to you? :P they’re actually just practise exams, actual exams are in November

September 9th, 2013 02:55

@26: Oh, okay. That makes sense :)

September 9th, 2013 07:35

Oh wow has anyone seen this blog post before?!?

September 9th, 2013 14:21

oh wow school has taken over my life I MISS YOU ALL I MISS HAVING TIME TO GO ON WESTERBLOG AND HAVING TIME TO CHAT AND RANT AND LAUGH IN THE COMMENTS
    …@28 that was so cool :D

September 9th, 2013 17:47

@28: Yup. I have.

September 13th, 2013 05:03

I started reading Fullmetal Alchemist the other day…it’s really good ^w^

I’m just saying this ‘cuz I recall many of Mr. Westerfeld’s fans also being FMA fans

yay

September 13th, 2013 07:37

@31: I love FMA! I’ve seen the anime, and the next version of the anime, and I’m going to read the manga ASAP. It keeps reminding me of Leviathan though, what with Ed’s limbs and chimeras and all.

September 14th, 2013 00:46

FMA is so awesome! btw happy friday the 13th everyone!

September 14th, 2013 00:47

wait that just got stamped september 14th :( stupid time zone differences.

September 14th, 2013 02:53

@34: Don’t worry, it’s Friday thirteenth here, too.

coach usa
    September 16th, 2013 07:13

?? ???

September 16th, 2013 07:21

What ?? ??? What is confusing you?

claudia terry
    September 17th, 2013 00:16

I found a steampunk costume at http://www.upscalecostumes.com but its too mainstream. Does anyone know any good sites with more realistic style costumes?

September 20th, 2013 13:38

Does anyone else have this message at the bottom of the reply box “Comments will be closed on September 17, 2014″??

Anyway, who on here has read the Midnighters series? Is it any good? How does it rate against LBG and Uglies? Also, what about Peeps?

Does anyone else wonder about the models on the original covers of Uglies? Is it the same girl on Uglies, Pretties, Specials? And is she still a model? How old was she? Scott should do a post about this!

Lastly (to people who have read Uglies) does anyone remember what hairstyles the Specials (Tally/Shay) had? Was it actually described somewhere that Tally had short hair or was that just something random for the cover? I guess short hair would make sense if you’re flying around with super-human speed finding Uglies…

September 21st, 2013 04:35

Yes, I have that too. Except mine says the twentieth…

YES. BOTH AMAZING. READ THEM. :) No pressure…

I don’t think it described their hair anywhere, but short hair would probably make the most sense. Why?

September 21st, 2013 23:24

@Zac-la – I got “Comments will be closed on September 21, 2014″……??

I can’t really help you with Midnighters because I’ve only read the first one, dunno why. I still really liked it, but I haven’t read the whole series.
    On the other hand, I have read both Peeps and The Last Days. They’re both amazing, really cool and interesting and weird and funny. I wouldn’t know how to compare them to Uglies or LBG, because I love all of them, but you should definitely read them! :)

You know, I’ve never wondered about the models on the books before, I guess because I just imagined the characters completely different than the pictures, so I didn’t really pay attention to the covers. But it would be interesting to know about them. What I wonder is, who picks the models? Does the author have anything to do with it, or is it just the editor (or publisher, or whoever does the covers)? Scott??

Man, it feels good to ramble here again:) School has literally been drowning me with homework (which I’m supposed to be doing right now), but I’ve really missed coming on here, and besides, I hate that the posts get sort of abandoned after a while…

On another matter, check out what I found! It’s like something straight out of Pretties!

(I wrote the link instead of pasting it, cause sometimes pasting links here doesn’t work, so you’ll probably have to copy and paste it into your browser)

September 22nd, 2013 00:49

why the “comments will be closed” notice…?
    @Middy Me THAT LOOKS SO EPIC and i want one. i want to find the person with the original idea for the ORB and personally congratulate them. and then hand them a copy of Pretties.

September 22nd, 2013 01:05

@39: I got the 21st, too. I wonder why… Scott? What is so significant about today next year?

Keeping in mind that I love LBG but didn’t even finish Uglies the book: I read the first two Midnighters but for some reason never read the third. From what I remember, I liked them. Peeps is AMAZING! I’ve only read it once, but I LOVED IT! Read it, now. (The Last Days, however…let’s just say I didn’t like it…)

I’ve officially listened to Leviathan on audiobook, and it is great! Alan Cumming is fabulous! :) I can’t wait to listen to Behemoth and Goliath! But it is true that it’s not the same without pictures! (I was forced to not bring my hard copies because there was no room. :( )

And I now have 11 chapters completed! My manuscript is now 62,000 words! That’s nearly the same length as Thirteen Reasons Why!!! :D (I super excited, in case you couldn’t tell.)

September 22nd, 2013 01:07

Oops, “Peeps is AMAZING! I’ve only read it once, but I LOVED IT! Read it, now” wasn’t supposed to be italicized…

September 23rd, 2013 16:20

@Scorpio-Ferret – I know, right? I couldn’t believe it when I found it, my head just went “Pretties! That’s from Pretties!”
    And I want one too :P

September 24th, 2013 02:21

@Middy Me, do you think they make a version with an armored shell? i want one so much but i would probably crush it by accident :(

September 24th, 2013 06:12

@Scorpio-Ferret – Dunno, though they do have to be resistant, I would say. THough most likely I’d lose it, so for me it would be better with a tracker :P

September 24th, 2013 17:48

Scott hasn’t had a new blog post in a month! D:

September 25th, 2013 00:40

@Middy Me we should totally contact the people making these and give them our suggestions. if they use our ideas then we could have bragging rights and maybe a tiny bit of the patent somewhere in the legal jungle :D

@Panzercrappitastica it’s so sad… but don’t worry Scott always comes back eventually…

September 25th, 2013 00:57

Okay, now it says comments will be closed on Sept. 25th, 2014…

September 25th, 2013 03:19

I think comments are always closed in a year…

September 26th, 2013 01:04

People! Hit me up with some suggestions for books to read! Apart from Peeps and Last Days :P

September 26th, 2013 04:28

Succession! Midnighters! Leviathan! Uglies! All by Scott Westerfeld!
    Aside from Scott: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan; Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling; Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien…
    Okay, some you’re less likely to have already read: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White; Magnificent Devices by Shelly Adina; and Chronicles of Vladmir Tod/ Slayer Chronicles by Heather Brewer.
    Did this help? :)

September 26th, 2013 12:05

I’ve already read all Scott’s books that the library has apart from Peeps and Last Days (obviously!).

Percy Jackson – meeeeh, the idea has never grabbed me and probably never will :P I’m not really into fantasy apart from anything Middle Earth. I guess that’s why I like Scott’s books so much because they’re backed by science not magic.

Chronicle of Vladmir Tod… why does that sound so much like a vampire story? :P vampire books totally don’t interest me! Hence the hesitation to read Peeps and Last Days… but since they’re Scott’s I will read them, and because I read somewhere that Peeps isn’t fantasy? Isn’t it like an infection that turns you into a vampire?

nerezza-la
    September 26th, 2013 23:28

@54
    Peeps is good, backed by science, but I prefer The Last Days, because it’s about rock n roll saving the world.

If you like science fiction instead of fantasy, I might suggest going into the Dystopian genre, like Uglies is. Have you heard of Divergent by Veronica Roth?

also: do all of you know what the game is? I just lost, and I needed to tell someone.

September 27th, 2013 00:22

Mhmmm, read all the good dystopia’s including Divergent (which I loved). Are you looking forward to the movie, @nerezza-la? Ugghh, this is why I never ask for book suggestions because it seems I only get suggestions for books I’ve already read :P ah well, time to browse on goodreads

September 27th, 2013 02:35

@Zac-la: Chronicles of Vladmir Tod is about a half-human, half-vampire teenager. So, yeah, it’s a vampire book, but it’s a really good vampire book :) Peeps is about a parasite that makes people vampire-esque, and is definitely not fantasy. Science fiction for sure.
    @nerezza-la: The game is: If you think about the game, you say “I lost the game!” and then you can’t lose again for another half hour. The game only ends if the president comes on national television and says he lost the game. That’s how I learned it, anyway. There’s probably other versions, too.

September 27th, 2013 06:40

hehe, the game. always fun :) oh dammit now I’m thinking about the game since i read the comments so hey everyone I just lost the game!
    @Zac-la, Chronicles of Vladmir Tod is SO GOOD! listen to Panzercrappitastica, it is quite a good vampire book. i read it so many times. also, I’m reading a very interesting sci-fi book for school, it’s Venus by Ben Bova.

September 27th, 2013 19:57

@Zac-la – don’t know if I’ve said this before, but if you like science fiction and/or fantasy, I would say read the Chaos Walking trilogy, by Patrick Ness, honestly some of my favorite books ever!

September 28th, 2013 03:45

I just lost the game, you guys!
    I learned that you can only ever win the game on your 50th birthday if you shove your face in a cake with blue icing, or something of that sort (I think there was also a bit more to it)… Clearly, there are several differing versions of the game, but one main point remains true: you think about the game, you’ve lost.

This “comments will be closed one year from today” thing is driving me crazy! What’s the deal, Scott?

September 30th, 2013 04:14

Sorry guys I’ve been busy playing at this music competition! I got a first today and the other people are a higher grade than me! :D :D

Vladimir Todd sounds like the exact book I try to avoid :/ I guess 12 year old vampires worrying about bullies and mean teachers just doesn’t interest me… I saw a quote from the book on goodreads and it was something like “teachers are the worst people in the world”, what?! Sure, you do get some nasty teachers but I actually really like all of mine. They’re helpful and generally want me to do well. So yeah, I guess I just don’t relate to it much. However, I’m not going to judge this book because I haven’t read it!

@Middy Me – I’ve read the whole Chaos Walking trilogy and loved it! It’s so well written and original. Definitely up there on the favourite book list :)

Ok, what has happened to Scott-sensei? I thought he was going to be blogging more often now . . . Scott, think of your fans! Post anything and we’ll be interested. Literally anything. I’d even want to read a post about what you’d had for lunch :P

September 30th, 2013 04:55

@Zac-la – hmm….okay….what else? Well if you like fantasy, Cornelia Funke’s Reckless is a really good book, and it is really filled with imagination and a cool story, and bits from fairytales.
    Also, I would recommend the Dragon Keeper trilogy, by Caroline Wilkinson. Those are also fantasy, and they are really awesome (besides, they have dragons, and I love dragons :P)

And congratulations on your music competition! :)

September 30th, 2013 07:15

@Zac-la: Actually, he’s thirteen in the first book… And he’s worried that one of his teachers wants to kill him, not just that he’s mean, but it’s fine if you don’t want to read it :-\

I KNOW! I wanna know what happened with the whole meet-up thing, too!

October 1st, 2013 23:33

Okay, I am now on chapter 15 of Goliath with the audiobooks, and my biggest comment probably has to be: OMG, I LOVE EDDIE MALONE’S VOICE IS AMAZING! MidK, you’re right, it doesn’t even sound like Alan! Also, I really excited for my favorite line ever! I hope he does it justice! (For those who don’t know, it’s a certain six-word paragraph near the end of chapter 40.)

MidK, where are you anyway? You disappeared! :(

October 2nd, 2013 03:09

I wanna hear Eddie’s voice! Everyone say’s it’s awesome!

Is it: “‘Deryn,’ he sobbed. Anything but this.”?

October 2nd, 2013 08:37

So, I listened to Eddie’s voice. And holy crud that’s amazing O-O It’s almost exactly how I imagined his voice sounding. I love how dramatic it is.

October 3rd, 2013 12:41

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/16910 this is cool :D

October 3rd, 2013 17:48

*screams* That’s totally awesome :)

October 4th, 2013 02:18

oh my god yes this needs to happen :D

October 5th, 2013 23:45

Scott, we want another blog post! I want something! Please…! D:

October 7th, 2013 08:20

It makes me so depressed when I come on here and there isn’t a new post :’( :’( Scott, why?!

October 7th, 2013 08:54

D:

nerezza-la
    October 7th, 2013 23:17

Back to book suggestions, I dunno how old all of you are, but The Road (Cormac McCarthy) is an excellent, more mature version of a post-apocalyptic type thing. Plus there are cannibals, and you can rarely go wrong with that.

I agree with all who came before me:
    Scott-la, kindly tell us which type of breakfast cereal is your favourite, if Australians even subscribe to the breakfast phenomenon.

now I lost the game AGAIN (sorry y’all)

Do you think it’s scott-la closing the comments, or it’s just an automatic thing on the website? That seems most likely to me….

October 8th, 2013 00:24

@nerezza-la, did Cormac McCarthy write any other books? i think one of my friends was all excited for it, but i might be confused with another author.
    maybe Scott is keeping secrets from us hopefully it’s just automatic, but that doesn’t make sense… WordPress is free

October 8th, 2013 04:33

Argh! Now I lost the game! Scott…!? Where have you gone!? D:

11111
    November 28th, 2013 08:49

Beebe?s office said Wednesday that he intends to pardon John Bamburg,11111, Jr. of Fayetteville; Steve Spears of Sherwood; and Michael Loy of Caddo Valley. Bamburg and Spears were convicted of drug crimes and Loy of burglary, grand larceny and theft by receiving.The Defenders alliance has featured a shifting cast of Marvel characters since its comic-book debut in 1971. Hulk, Silver Surfer and Hellcat have all made appearances. I suggest August Cisar ( , Letters, Nov. 6) take up taffy-pulling the

partition edari
    January 27th, 2014 18:58

Was excellent.
    Thank you very much., You are a good writer.
    In addition to art that will give you good
    I congratulate you

geymate partition
    January 28th, 2014 15:54

Con seems like a pretty crazy event to me. It looks fun.
    Wait, the Hollywood wheel grinds onward in the case of Uglies AND Leviathan?

partition
    January 29th, 2014 17:56

The simple concept I’ve enjoyed with your ego. Knowing this led me to thinking. Thank you for this post., If you would like more information about this topic please check site