Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Meet-up #2 of 2012  (Read 73958 times)

Polandeer

• I Don't Post Much
    • Operation Observation
~Westerforum Highly-Conservative Master SPEED POSTER AND TREE CLIMBER!~

Echo :)

Re: Meet-up #2 of 2012
« Reply #316 on: October 21, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »

hahah touche echo touche :P
;D you know ya love me
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #317 on: October 21, 2012, 01:01:05 PM »

Heh, Scott said the Bolshivek Revolution won't happen in the Leviathan unvierse.
Not on my watch.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Mon Petite Chou Chou

« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2012, 01:01:25 PM »

NICE! I knew I had solid questions for him. TAKE IT YOU LOSERS WHO WANT TO KNOW IF HE LIKES CORNFLAKES!
Shoulda thought up some for Uglies. Also, excuse me while I go break the skull of teh small retarted kid who made me late with a crowbar.
Hey it's nice to know about author's quirks, it makes them human. Nobody has been bashing your questions so why bash ours?

Also retarded is a rather degratory term, could you be a bit more careful about your word choice?

Nobody was bashing them because they were good.
And trust me, if you'd seen said girl, you'd be wanting me to use a FLAMETHROWER.
Your's being good doesn't change the importance of other's questions.

And actually I'm a pacifist and this forum generally isn't big on violence towards other people ;)

Thanks for the siggie Reenie!

Bramblepool

• I <3 Lavi
« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2012, 01:02:12 PM »

*sniff*  I missed it by a long shot...
One by one, they ran away.  With their made up minds to leave it all behind, as the light began to fade from the city on the hill.

Trample the weak, hurtle the dead.

Mmmmmm Norwegian deer liver.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

I wouldn't push people I DONT like down a hill.

Straif

« Reply #320 on: October 21, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »

NICE! I knew I had solid questions for him. TAKE IT YOU LOSERS WHO WANT TO KNOW IF HE LIKES CORNFLAKES!
Shoulda thought up some for Uglies. Also, excuse me while I go break the skull of teh small retarted kid who made me late with a crowbar.
Hey it's nice to know about author's quirks, it makes them human. Nobody has been bashing your questions so why bash ours?

Also retarded is a rather degratory term, could you be a bit more careful about your word choice?

And trust me, if you'd seen said girl, you'd be wanting me to use a FLAMETHROWER.

And actually I'm a pacifist and this forum generally isn't big on violence towards other people ;)

It certainly makes them more likely to be answered.
And trust me; YOU WOULD WANT THIS GIRL DEAD IF YOU'D seen her. You know that dog that keeps winning the ugliest dog in the world contests? This kid is what would happen if that dog mated with an Elite from Halo. Yeah. Really.
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Echo :)

« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »

Straif. Please stop it. You're really being a jerk. To you a question might seem dumb, but to someone else it could mean the world to have that answered.
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Mon Petite Chou Chou

« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »

It certainly makes them more likely to be answered.
And trust me; YOU WOULD WANT THIS GIRL DEAD IF YOU'D seen her. You know that dog that keeps winning the ugliest dog in the world contests? This kid is what would happen if that dog mated with an Elite from Halo. Yeah. Really.
If you haven't noticed Scott doesn't pick and choose questions.

Also please stop with the violence and the insults. Just because you're on the Internet does not give you the right to say whatever you please.

Thank you.

Straif

« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2012, 01:08:09 PM »

Trust me; I'm no different on here than in real life. If anything I'm more calm because I can't do the Italian hand gestures that usually go with my speech.
Resident Halo Fanatic

Mon Petite Chou Chou

« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »

Fine, but do you see my point?

Straif

« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »

Yes. I was done anyway.
Resident Halo Fanatic

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »

I totes forgot about this. I was gunna ask him if he'd still come to the wedding even if I don't want kids, so none would be named Deryn.

CrimsBrasil

• Crims Brasil
« Reply #327 on: October 21, 2012, 01:39:19 PM »

We (generally) don't speak Portuguese here, then again, maybe there should be a foreign language subforum.

Nós (geralmente) não falam Português aqui, então, novamente, talvez deve haver um subforum língua estrangeira.

I agree, a sub forum for foreign languages should be created!

Concordo, um forum para sub linguas estrangeiras deve ser criado!

Erro meu.

Eu não gostaria de ser excluída da conversa por causa da língua. Ao contrário, participar de um fórum em inglês me ajuda a aprender mais.

Só respondi apenas em português aquela mensagem porque era mais pessoal. Eu devia ter escrito por mensagem privada. De resto, não me importo em escrever em inglês, mesmo que precisando da ajuda do tradutor e do dicionário. Mas eu PRECISO aprender inglês de qualquer forma.

ENGLISH:

My mistake.

I would not want to be excluded from the discussion because of the language. Instead, join a forum in English helps me to learn more.

Only replied only in Portuguese that message because it was more personal. I should have written a private message. Moreover, I do not mind writing in English, even needing the help of translator and dictionary. But I NEED to learn English anyway.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:42:33 PM by CrimsBrasil »

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
« Reply #328 on: October 21, 2012, 01:46:42 PM »

And the best way to learn it is to be where there is a lot of English. Like kids who learned to speak or read English because they wanted to know what Pokemon cards said. :)

gavinfuzzy

• "I Shall Stand... ...The Rest Shall Fall"
« Reply #329 on: October 21, 2012, 03:12:39 PM »

Gah, I missed it. I woke up at 7am, but I was too damn tired I fell back asleep.  :'(
Oh well, till next time...

Asia is just getting the Leviathan and Uglies books too... I wonder if scott will ever come here...

And Straif, we forgot to ask about the Cyklop thing. :-\
Please hold while I create a new sig~

Check out my Deviant Art too ^_^ http://gavinlimkj.deviantart.com/
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25