Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Succession  (Read 1731 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Succession
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:16:19 AM »

There should be a section for Succession... there's a section for all Scott's other books  :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
Re: Succession
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 12:43:43 PM »

Not sure what Succession is, but it and all the other books not listed are up for discussion in the Other Books/Polls/Miscellaneous section. Although a bunch of us, me included, use the other books part to mean not just other books by Scott-sensei but by other authors too.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 12:48:28 PM »

Succession is a sci-fi space thing by Scott Westerfeld! The Risen Empire and Killing of Worlds. It seems to be the least popular of his books, though. I can't imagine why... :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 04:04:58 AM »

Oh, ok. I had heard about The Risen Empire, just never Succession. Either way, the Other Books category is open for discussion on those books. I think I remember seeing some old Risen Empire threads before as well.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 07:05:16 AM »

Okay! I think I have too, but I still think it would be cool to have a Succession category.

- Catvomitsky

Jatedaty

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 02:47:54 PM »

I will find out more on where you.