Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Starting a Leviathan RPG on a separate forum.  (Read 2630 times)

GothikOrk

Starting a Leviathan RPG on a separate forum.
« on: February 03, 2010, 07:07:22 AM »

Hello, I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I loved Leviathan  :D  I finished the book today, and it was a great experience.  I wish it had lasted longer than it did.  Now we have to wait forever for the sequel  :-\

But in the meantime, I set up a forum specifically for Leviathan RPGs and fanfiction.  All I need is enough support to get it going.  I love to write fiction and play RPGs (interactive fiction, PC games, tabletop games, etc.)  so I have a lot of experience in this area.  After reading Leviathan, I'm an instant fan of the work.  I think I've got the passion and interest to lead a good community, provided enough people sign up.

There are subforums for every category: Clankers, Darwinists, an area for both.  Those would basically be for smaller RPGs or character interactions.  But there's also a main storyline RPG I'd like to make.  I just don't have any overall idea yet.  It would either have to be told from the Clanker perspective, Darwinist, or have a situation where members from each side are tasked with the same goal (not unlike the book) The only definite thing I would like to see is an original cast of characters and story arc, but aside from that I'm completely open to suggestions.

If any of this sounds interesting, if you want to feel more involved in the Leviathan setting, want to play an RPG, need something to pass the time to the next book  ;D please check out my forums: http://leviathanrpg.lefora.com/

Hope to see you there!  ;)
"Vision without action is a dream.  Action without vision is a nightmare."

ReineDeVampire

• Party in my eye socket, and everyone's invited!
    • LivEvil
Re: Starting a Leviathan RPG on a separate forum.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

There actually are a few Leviathan RPs going on on this forum right now...

"I'm not like all the other girls
I can't take it like the other girls
I won't share it like the other girls
That you used to know"