Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Instagram  (Read 22444 times)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
Re: Instagram
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2018, 02:33:22 PM »

YEAH it is. Yes, highkey, this is highkey Exalted canon.
Ingrid is hot too ;D Vampgrid would be so funny tho. She's basically a witch that sucks at being a witch and all the other witches make fun of her, but then she learns how to be a good witch. Except she's not good, she's EVIL. More or less, more just mildly wicked. She's the only one with any common sense but she's also utterly ridiculous. Also the loml. I can't tell if you mean that it's too high of an effort price or if it's too high of a money price but I literally have an extra copy of one of the games soooo.

HOW DARE YOU all my maths are valid and true. I even put it through Wolfram Alpha. I'd never do a wrong number when i'm talking about Julia's shop, she deserves better than that smh

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2018, 12:05:03 AM »

My stuff is pretty inexpensive but if you bought everything would definitely be a few hundred dollars, don't break your bank accounts, kiddos.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2018, 02:17:20 AM »

tbh I'm eyeing those sword and axe earrings

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2018, 06:18:47 AM »

If you want them you should buy them, if you want them because I am no longer able to get the materials to make those anymore. The company that I got those charms from did some stuff I don't really agree with( I would really rather not go into the discussion of  what they did and what company it is .) and I'm still looking for a replacement for those charms.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2018, 04:41:21 AM »

How long would shipping take to Tallahassee Florida? I might get one as a gift

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2018, 06:23:36 AM »

It is 3 to 5 business days, unless otherwise stated. Sometimes I have to change it if things come up.  But, it should be 3 to 5 business days. I usually try to get stuff out as soon as I see the notification that someone has ordered something. If something comes up I will message whoever is buying via  Etsy messages.

If you have any other questions about, that please email me at, thefeistyfairy@gmail.com,  message me on my Instagram, or  on Etsy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 06:28:08 AM by Julia The Bookworm »

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »

I kind of want to do a livestream question and answer session on Instagram but I don't know if anyone would actually view it.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »

If youíre interested and havenít seen yet, Iím posting neat travel pics on my insta. @gypsygray96
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
----------------------------------
www.youtube.com/maragrace
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]