Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 570

Author Topic: The Cavinhaul Estate (GEN. II) (circa; 1932)  (Read 142669 times)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
Re: (NEW PEOPLE FEEL FREE TO JOIN)The Cavinhaul Estate (GEN. II) (circa; 1922)
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 07:43:30 AM »

STARTING. START START.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 04:16:18 PM »

You make the first post
You're filled with determination

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 07:31:56 AM »

Jackson happily climbed to the top of a tree, his skin freckled and pink from the sun and his hair was bleached the color of sunflower, the unruly curls tucked beneath a brown cap. His callused hands gripped at the branches as he hoisted himself higher and higher, grinning when the breeze threatened to blow his cap off.

Riley sat outside in the gardens, flipping through the pages of her book, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, happily. She hardly noticed the butterfly that was flitting about near her. She glanced up when she heard the back door of the house open up, frowning at the interruption.

LittleK

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »

Daisy had been watching Jackson for quite some time, she covered her eyes with her hand as he climbed further and further up. "Whatcha doin' all the way up there?" She said rocking back and forth on her heels, with her hands behind her back.

Caleb came running through the back door along with Daniel. "I see your having fun out here." Caleb said lying down on the grass closing his eyes, while Daniel sat there not saying anything.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2013, 08:13:01 AM »

Jackson looked down at Daisy and crinkled his nose. "I'm busy! You just get outta here!" He called down to her. He waved his hand to emphasize his warning, but he was a bit too excited and nearly fell over.

Riley looked up at them and rolled her eyes. "Yes, I am." She said in a flat tone, looking back at her book.

LittleK

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2013, 08:20:35 AM »

Daisy snapped out of her daze and inhaled sharply. "Jackson! Please do be careful!" She called out placing her hand on the tree deciding whether or not to start climbing.

"Come on," Caleb still had his English accent, although it was slipping a little. "Daniel and I are bored as." He said sitting up, to look at her.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2013, 08:28:19 AM »

"I'm fine!" He yelled down to her. The last thing he needed was some girl worrying about him.

Riley set her book in her lap and turned to them with an annoyed expression. "Yes, and what do you expect me to do about that?"

LittleK

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2013, 08:32:15 AM »

"Well, um." Daisy drew back her hand hand and nodded. "Well if you are certain I shall leave you." She nodded. "Just... Just be careful." Daisy turned around and slowly started walking in the other direction.

"Must you be snappy my darling sister?" Caleb asked twisting his head a little while raising his eyebrows.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2013, 08:40:36 AM »

Jackson watched her walk away, then started scrambling back down. "Wait!" He called, grunting as his hand slip. He cuahht the next branch down and kept descending, finally jumping to the ground.

Riley stared at the two of them and shook her head. "I'm not snappy. I just dont want to do any of your...boy-ish things. They're silly."

LittleK

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2013, 08:44:48 AM »

Daisy smiled as he approached her. "What made you change your mind?" She asked looking at him happily.

Daniel raised his eyebrows and answered for before his brother could.  "Excuse me... What we do is not silly. The things we do are fun. Something you should try out one day for change."

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2013, 08:49:48 AM »

He jogged over to her and stopped beside her, his cheeks flushed. "Nothing, I just remembered that I was supposed to stay with you.  You know, for protection."

Riley shut her book, careful to slide a bookmark in before doing so. "It is silly. And I do have fun, every day! I'm just more refined than you." She stuck her tongue out at him.

LittleK

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2013, 08:54:22 AM »

"I was not told this. Who set you up for this task at hand?" Daisy asked fixing her a little, she glanced at him and frowned. She stopped walking and walked to him instead, she paused a moment and gently fixed the position of his hat.

"And what exactly do you do? Explain your definition of fun." Daniel said crossing his arms across his chest challenging her.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2013, 08:59:57 AM »

"That doesn't matter." Jackson huffed, his cheeks turning even more red.

"I read, I play with dolls, and mummy and I bake!" She stated proudly, juttinf her chin out at him. "And what do you do?"

LittleK

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2013, 09:04:56 AM »

"All that climbing sure did give you the reddest of cheeks." Daisy let one of her fingers skin his cheek softly. "Well of you shall not tell me it's fine." She nodded placing her hands behind her back.

"We? We swim in the pool go exploring around the gardens and we play with other people!" Daniel said raising his voice, while he slowly stood up. (Na night)

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2013, 09:11:25 AM »

Jackson jerked away from her touch. "Yeah, that happens i guess." He shrugged and scuffed his foot on the ground. "Come on, lets go down to the creek." He grabbed her wrist and started running back to the trees where the rush of water could be heard.

Riley pursed her lips. "I play with other people!"

(Night! )

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 570