Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1288

Author Topic: What's Left of Me RP  (Read 150023 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: What's Left of Me RP
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 10:26:10 AM »

Are the two souls in hybrids the same gender, or can they be different?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »

It might be somewhat awkward for a boy to be in a girl's body or vice versa, but you can do that if you want.
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

"God can write straight with crooked lines. We just have to let Him in."
      ~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

"Love is a losing game...one I wish I never played..."
       ~ Amy Winehouse

|ĸιrα|

• bad boyfriend, damn good babysitter
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 10:38:33 AM »

Name: [if hybrid, put both names] Katarina/Liesel Pfeiffer
Hybrid or Settled: hybrid
Appearance: light blonde, slightly wavy hair that goes past her shoulders. She has big, blue eyes and very fair skin with naturally pink cheeks and virtually no skin flaws. She has three freckles, all in a line, just beneath her clavicle. She's fairly short, 5'3", with a relatively slim figure.
Personality Overview #1 [if settled, ignore #2]: (Katarina) "The Baddie" She really can't stand anyone, and is relatively snarky. Being ambitious, she'll do almost anything to get what she wants. She's mean, and is rarely evernice about anything or to anyone. She does have a soft side for animals, though
Personality Overview #2:(Liesel) "The Sweetheart" She's rather self-indulged, though she really does like making others happy. She's extremely sweet, and will talk to anyone about anything. She loves classical music, sparkles, ballgowns, and anything remotely princess-like.

Can I make anothee character??? (A settled one. I dunno how I'll cope without playing a boy.)
Backstory:

I'm stealthy, like a ninja

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »

Yeah, of course! This is so exciting no RP of mine has ever made it this far OMG I'M SO EXCITED
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

~ Amy Winehouse

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »

Name: [if hybrid, put both names] Daniel Winter
Hybrid or Settled: settled
Appearance: dark brown hair that falls at about his eyebrows and around his ears. Blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. About 6' and well-muscled and athletic.
Personality Overview #1 [if settled, ignore #2]: He's fairly quiet and ddoesn't often cohort with the 'wrong' crowd. He's very helpful and caring, though, and is always willing to lend a hand.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »

Okay! Here goes! *rubs palms together*

Names: Lily and Amber
Hybrid or Settled: Hybrid
Appearance: Long, reddish brown hair and goldish eyes. She's tall and skinny.
Personality Overview #1(Lily): Completely egotistical. Although she rarely looks down on others,she always completely sure she'd better than them. This includes being sure she's better than Amber. She's often very controlling.
Personality Overview #2(Amber): Kind and passionate, always willing to help people. She's fairly cool-tempered and intelligent, and she tends not to show much emotion, so when she's visibly upset, you know that she's really upset.
Backstory: Once their parents started suspecting that they weren't going to settle, they started taking them to a therapist who tried to get rid of one of them. After a few years of this, they ran away. That decision was one of the few things Lily and Amber ever agree on.

Name: Olivia and Skye
Gender: Their body and Olivia are girls, but Skye is a boy.
Hybrid or Settled: Hybrid
Appearance: White-blonde hair and dark green eyes. She has a pale complexion with a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks.
Personality Overview #1(Olivia): A little shy, but very friendly when you get to know her. She's hardworking, encouraging, and always willing to help.
Personality Overview #2(Skye): Very outgoing and cheerful. He's fiercely protective of what he loves, and sometimes has a little trouble taking things seriously.
Backstory: Skye had trouble getting used to a girl's body for a while, but now he's pretty much accustomed to it. Their mother died giving birth to them, and their dad was an alcoholic, so they were raised in an orphanage. They were in a special part of the orphanage for hybrids, and got standard "treatment" for it, but they were laughed at even by other hybrids for having a boy's soul in a girl's body.

Name: Jason
Hybrid or Settled: Settled
Appearance: Short brown hair and brown eyes. He has a small scar on his ear from when his pet cat attacked him when he was six.
Personality Overview: Brooding and grumpy all the time, and kind of paranoid. He tends to shut other people out, but on the rare occasion that someone gets to know him, he's rather smart and interesting to be with.
Backstory: It took his souls longer than usual to settle, but after that, he lived pretty much a normal life. He actually misses the company of his other soul, which is one of the reasons he's antisocial. But, about a month ago, his dad got sick and died, and his mom was so caught up in her grief that she pretty much forgot he existed and wouldn't respond when he talked to her, so he left and has been on his own ever since.

Are these good? Sorry for how much there is.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 11:07:41 AM »

Those are fine, Pan :)

(I might create a second character later, but not right now :/)

Name: [if hybrid, put both names] Nate, Sam Turner
Hybrid or Settled: hybrid
Appearance: They have light brown hair that they usually keep a sort of faux hawk style and hazel eyes. 5'9", medium build.
Personality Overview #1 [if settled, ignore #2]: Nate is the dominant soul, and although he is unafraid to speak his mind, he isn't loud or obnoxious about it.
Personality Overview #2: Sam is a quieter and more thoughtful than Nate; he waits to think things out before getting involved, and doesn't like conflict in general. He lets Nate do most of the talking.
Backstory: They grew up in a normal home, with an older sister that settled in first grade. Sam managed to stay hidden until the boys were sixteen. They ran away before they could be caught.

Do you guys want to start?
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

~ Amy Winehouse

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »

Yeah! *hops from foot to foot*

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 11:09:36 AM »

Yes please!

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »

All right then! Let's get this show on the road!

Sam, where are we going? Nate asked.
Sam winced. Nate had complained about being tired, so Sam had offered to take over and let him rest. But, apparently, Nate was having none of it. Would it kill him to calm down once in a while? I don't know. We never exactly made a plan, you know.
I know, Nate said, but we have to make one eventually. How much food do we have left?
Enough, I think.
Are you sure?
Yes, Nate, now can you shut up?
Nate was oddly silent. A pang of guilt spread through Sam--he didn't like snapping at people, especially not Nate--and he knew his other soul felt it, too. Despite the slightly chillier atmosphere, however, they kept walking.
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

~ Amy Winehouse

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »

(Hmm...)

Skye glanced over and saw a boy walking near where he was. "Hey!" he called out, lifting an arm in greeting.
We don't know him, Olivia pointed out.
That's no reason not to be friendly, Skye argued. Just because we're shy when you're in control doesn't mean I'll be.

Amber slouched in a park bench, reading a book.
Let me take over, Lily said suddenly.
Why? Amber asked. We're just sitting.
I could sit better. Your posture's terrible.
Worry about posture when you're in control, Amber groaned.

- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 11:25:51 AM »

Sam snapped their head up when they heard someone. It was a rather pretty girl...
Nate groaned. Don't tell me you're starting to have a crush.
Shut up, Sam said back, keeping a smile on their face. "Hi," he said.
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

~ Amy Winehouse

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »

Katarina was currently in control, she nearly always was,  and walked down the street with very little care. Her only precaution was the hood she had pulled up around her head, attached to a vest she wore under her jacket. Liesel had actually allowed her to choose the outfit, for once.
Kat, where are we going? Liesel's voice whined, and Katrina rolled her eyes.
Where ever the hell I want, now shut it. Katarina commanded, and Liesel said nothing more.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 11:56:05 AM »

"How are you on this fine afternoon?" Skye asked.

- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 12:00:40 PM »

"Pretty good. How about yourself?" Sam asked nervously. He was tempted to let Nate take control again, but worried that she might see the shift.
Just relax, man. You'll be fine, Nate said, trying to reassure him.
You might have to tell me what to say. Sam looked around, anxious, and saw another girl walking the same direction. With the weather being so nice out, it was no wonder everyone was outside today.

(Psst...Kira...go check the Bloodbath thread real quick...)
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

~ Amy Winehouse
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1288