Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 1566 1567 [1568] 1569 1570 ... 1577

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS.  (Read 499120 times)

Julia The Bookworm

Re: CONFESSIONS.
« Reply #23505 on: November 27, 2017, 09:25:07 AM »

Are you not allowed to keep in touch with her, Blue?

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #23506 on: November 27, 2017, 01:25:36 PM »

Why would I not be allowed to keep in touch with her? :o No, we can write. I've just been busy and haven't yet. And it's just personally hard for me to let go of people I love.
Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights
And chasing all the lights that shine
And when they let you down, you'll get up off the ground
Morning rolls around and it's another day of sun

~ La La Land ~

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #23507 on: November 29, 2017, 01:38:02 PM »

That is hard.

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #23508 on: December 20, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

I feel like I have barely anything in common with my extended family and now that I'm starting to lose the buffer zone of my mom (who has the same struggle as me) always being around when I interact with them it feels like an uphill climb and I feel kinda shitty about the fact that I find it hard to fit in with my own family? My mom's had her problems with them in the past and she can't talk to my dad about it so she usually vents to me but now I'm having difficulty separating her feelings and my feelings :-/

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23509 on: December 20, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »

Oh dang. :( I'm sorry buddy. I hope everything works out for you.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #23510 on: December 20, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »

Thanks pal. I'm sure it will, it's just frustrating sometimes.

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
« Reply #23511 on: December 28, 2017, 04:00:50 AM »

One of my best friends sister in law was pregnant and she was so excited to be an aunt and she bought the baby shoes and a shirt and every time she brought it up i just got so excited for her because I love my nephew so much and being an aunt is the most amazing thing in the world but she just told me and two of our other friends that her sister in law lost the baby and I am just. So sad. They were all so excited and she sent us pics of the ultra sound and it was all so happy and i cant imagine what she's going through and like. Knowing that she could have had a little Scotty in her life and now she wont breaks my heart and I'm so sad

Where there is goodness, there is magic

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #23512 on: December 28, 2017, 12:00:36 PM »

Confession: I've been looking at stuff on Pinterest, and right now, I have a hollow achey feeling where my solar plexus is. Because I think I'm in love, she's dating someone else, and I've broken her trust.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23513 on: December 28, 2017, 03:20:57 PM »

One of my best friends sister in law was pregnant and she was so excited to be an aunt and she bought the baby shoes and a shirt and every time she brought it up i just got so excited for her because I love my nephew so much and being an aunt is the most amazing thing in the world but she just told me and two of our other friends that her sister in law lost the baby and I am just. So sad. They were all so excited and she sent us pics of the ultra sound and it was all so happy and i cant imagine what she's going through and like. Knowing that she could have had a little Scotty in her life and now she wont breaks my heart and I'm so sad

I'm so sorry. I wish her every happiness and I'll be praying for her.

Confession: I've been looking at stuff on Pinterest, and right now, I have a hollow achey feeling where my solar plexus is. Because I think I'm in love, she's dating someone else, and I've broken her trust.

It happens pal. :-\ I promise that things will get better.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #23514 on: December 31, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »

So at this point, I think I'm starting to accept the fact that she'll probably never share my feelings. I'll never be able to kiss her, or tell her that I love her, or call her one of those pet names or endearments that lovers use. It hurts, but I think I'm going to be OK with it.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #23515 on: December 31, 2017, 04:08:42 PM »

It might hurt for quite a while, too. But you're going to be okay, Lee. And it's perfectly fine to let it hurt as long as you need to.
Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights
And chasing all the lights that shine
And when they let you down, you'll get up off the ground
Morning rolls around and it's another day of sun

~ La La Land ~

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23516 on: January 01, 2018, 01:12:30 AM »

It might hurt for quite a while, too. But you're going to be okay, Lee. And it's perfectly fine to let it hurt as long as you need to.

^This. Chin up Lee, it'll be okay. :D You'll see.

ジャガイモはセクシーで

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #23517 on: January 01, 2018, 04:39:20 AM »

Thanks guys.

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
« Reply #23518 on: January 09, 2018, 07:02:27 PM »

I posted about wanting to be happier this year and how i think part of that will be trying to go to church again and my best friend texted me and was like kind of accusatory about it??? Shes gay and has a lot of issues relating to religion which i get cuz she had a very unhappy childhood and a lot of that stemmed from her religious background i think but like 1) legit nothing about me is gonna change except i think I'll just be happier and 2) i was sjw extreme when i went to church before ill be sjw extreme now anyway. But yeah idk i explained that to her and i think she understands it! Hopefully maybe?? Idk ha

Where there is goodness, there is magic

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #23519 on: January 10, 2018, 03:00:28 AM »

Clare, that sucks I hope you're able to resolve your issues with your friend.
Pages: 1 ... 1566 1567 [1568] 1569 1570 ... 1577