Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS.  (Read 609616 times)

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
Re: CONFESSIONS.
« Reply #23805 on: May 05, 2019, 03:17:27 PM »

Confession: I'm so stressed that I didn't know that I was stressed until I had a breakdown in my car yesterday and now I'm just re-evaluating everything
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
www.youtube.com/maragrace

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #23806 on: May 07, 2019, 09:54:35 AM »

Confession: I think I'm gonna leave my current salon. I've been thinking about it since December - my anxiety is higher here, I feel less confident in my skills now than I did when I left school, and I just think I'd be better off somewhere else. But idk. Idk if I actually have the guts to leave.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23807 on: May 07, 2019, 10:04:19 AM »

Confession: I'm so stressed that I didn't know that I was stressed until I had a breakdown in my car yesterday and now I'm just re-evaluating everything

ARe you okay Mara? Do you want to talk about it?

Confession: I think I'm gonna leave my current salon. I've been thinking about it since December - my anxiety is higher here, I feel less confident in my skills now than I did when I left school, and I just think I'd be better off somewhere else. But idk. Idk if I actually have the guts to leave.

That's a very tough decision to make. What is it about it that makes you so anxious?
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #23808 on: May 07, 2019, 03:12:56 PM »

I'm not okay in that aspect but there's really nothing that can be done at this point and time about those particular concerns so I just have to ride out the wave and hope for the best

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23809 on: May 07, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »

Okay then. :( I'll be praying everything works out for the best.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Echo :)

« Reply #23810 on: May 10, 2019, 03:43:50 AM »

Confession: I thought I'd be okay with this. Actually, I thought I might even enjoy it. But then it became real, and now I don't know anymore. Moving again sets off so much anxiety. It's only across town, and the house is way nicer, but everything about this is so hard for me. On top of that I have to decide wether or not to rat out my boss's boss. And I've been trying to keep up with my workload, but I've been so stressed out and now I'm trying to actually transfer and there are so many hoops to jump through. Not to mention that if I were anyone else, they would let me transfer with no problems. On top of all that I keep giving up all of my dreams for other people and now I don't even know what I want in life anymore.

Also, at least whoever hacked my bank account in Mexico is having fun with my hard earned money. You're welcome, and enjoying being one of the people who gets to feed off of my life. Enjoy your vacation.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:53:17 AM by Echo :) »
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #23811 on: May 10, 2019, 08:16:22 AM »

Oh Echo :( I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough time

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #23812 on: May 13, 2019, 03:44:47 PM »

Confession: This past week has been pretty rough for me. A lot of things have been making my depression worse this past week. For starters, the weather was really gloomy for like 3 days straight, which didn't help. Also, my family was just in town last weekend for my commencement, and I always miss them right when they leave. But mostly, I think it is just this lurking feeling that I need to be doing more with my life, and I haven't been doing anything recently. The past 2 days I have been waking up at like 2-3pm in the afternoon after sleeping 12 hours... Just really hoping things get better this week.

Together we are stronger

GeeBeezy

« Reply #23813 on: May 13, 2019, 10:12:20 PM »

I've had similar problems, and one of the things that's helped me more than any other is waking up early. Like, really early. I know it sounds awful, but waking up, going outside and getting some dawn light on my eyes has given me my most satisfying, awake and meaningful-feeling days of my life. I know it's not a cure-all, but it did help me stop sleeping my days away. I'll be praying you feel better and things GET better soon Ghost.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

And chacha real smooth

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #23814 on: May 14, 2019, 02:14:34 AM »

One thing that helps me with times like that is putting reminders in my phone calender for daily tasks. Makes me feel like I'm doing more than just sleeping.

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #23815 on: May 14, 2019, 10:27:00 AM »

Thanks guys. And I do need to force myself to get up in the morning, I know that will help a lot it is just really hard when I don't have much to do in any given day.

Together we are stronger

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #23816 on: May 14, 2019, 11:02:26 AM »

Confession: I'm enjoying my relationship,but, I'm also wondering when we will break up. I. know the first ones people have don't tend to last long, I'm wondering how long I will have.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #23817 on: May 14, 2019, 02:13:36 PM »

Confession: I thought I was finally getting my life together, but it turns out everything is rapidly falling apart. I hate my salon job - my confidence has plummeted, my anxiety has gone drastically up, and I'm starting to resent all the stuck up bitches in our clientele that don't seem to know what a smile is - I don't have friends, or a boyfriend, and I'm stuck living in my parents' basement because I can't afford to move out yet. I just. I'm so sick of my life right now, and even though I'm doing everything I can to change it, including transferring my license and getting a second job, things are just moving so slowly and I hate it, and I'm about to rip my hair out. Just. Everything is going to shit.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

Reenie-La

« Reply #23818 on: May 17, 2019, 01:56:52 AM »

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #23819 on: May 19, 2019, 02:28:53 PM »

Confession: I don't know how to keep up with the changes that keep coming my way and I'm at a point where I almost want to do nothing just to fade into the background for a moment so I can catch my breath but I know that's not a possibility so I kinda just have to act like I'm on top of everything and it's all fine