Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I'ma Be A Whiner for Zane  (Read 6793 times)

litexemplar

• 2013 NaNoWriMo Winner HERE!!!!
    • The A.R. Files
Re: I'ma Be A Whiner for Zane
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 01:33:03 AM »

I mean, I liked Twilight at first, but then it was vampires, not Twilight itself, that began to get under my skin. Therefore, Twilight fans don't get on my nerves- vampire fans in general do.

I just couldn't take the bloodsucking anymore.
존스 마리아~

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 01:37:09 AM »

I like vampires...I just don't like Twilight.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »

Same here.

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »

I've never been a fan of vampires. Dunno why.
Werewolves I've liked a LITTLE more...but I still haven't liked them.
Really, over all, I don't like supernatrual creatures. I don't see them as mysterious or magical or whatever...I see them as annoying enemies that you need to bring smartguns, mech suits, flamethrowers and singularity grenades to fight because they're so damn tough.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2013, 06:42:02 AM »

I've never been a fan of vampires. Dunno why.
Werewolves I've liked a LITTLE more...but I still haven't liked them.
Really, over all, I don't like supernatrual creatures. I don't see them as mysterious or magical or whatever...I see them as annoying enemies that you need to bring smartguns, mech suits, flamethrowers and singularity grenades to fight because they're so damn tough.

I've never really liked vampires either.
Medusa is cool though.

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2013, 01:28:07 PM »

All you people who say you don't like Vampires need to watch NBC's Dracula. That is an amazing show! It has everything from vampires, vampires hunters, references to the book, evil oil companies, homosexual Lucy, cults of the big business, Victorian England and Drac is a lot like Tesla, which makes him awesome! And the actor who plays him is really hot as well.   

litexemplar

• 2013 NaNoWriMo Winner HERE!!!!
    • The A.R. Files
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Yes. I LOVE Medusa! I love a lot of Greek mythology, actually!

Haha! I love how this thread totally went off the path of Zane and Tally!
존스 마리아~

Love Tally and David

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2014, 11:52:13 AM »

honestly I liked David better idk y but I think HE was more real he was Tallys first boyfriend and David did say he loved her in a way because he said that she was special. o and did Zane wait months just to be with tally again? I don't remember him doing that and david wasn't with her because she was bubbly and tally was never with david just because he made her bubbly. tally states it clearly in prettys that she loves zane because he makes her bubbly she said it just like that o and david still loved her even after she said it was HER fault that HIS dad DIED he always loved tally no matter what she did or crazy she was he is WAY better than zane I think people only like zane because its the same name as somebody that is in one direction hehehe I hate them btw well people can think what they want but I like david better :P :P
sorry f I seemed rude but I really do like david better  :)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »

honestly I liked David better idk y but I think HE was more real he was Tallys first boyfriend and David did say he loved her in a way because he said that she was special. o and 1) did Zane wait months just to be with tally again? I don't remember him doing that and david wasn't with her because she was bubbly and tally was never with david just because he made her bubbly. tally states it clearly in prettys that she loves zane because he makes her bubbly she said it just like that o and 2) david still loved her even after she said it was HER fault that HIS dad DIED he always loved tally no matter what she did or crazy she was he is WAY better than zane 3) I think people only like zane because its the same name as somebody that is in one direction hehehe I hate them btw well people can think what they want but I like david better :P :P
sorry f I seemed
 rude 4) but I really do like david better  :)
1) Zane left New Pretty Town and went off across the wild with brain damage for Tally.
2) Zane still loved Tally after she threw up because she kissed him. Zane took a huge risk getting surgery to fix his brain for Tally - and he died because of it.
3) I really doubt that that has a thing to do with it. There's was Zane fans quite a while before there was One Direction.
4) Okay. I respect your opinion :)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Love Tally and David

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2014, 11:58:03 AM »

true  :) but I mean you know how when a character in a book likes someone and you end up liking them too? well that's how it is and if I were tally I would rather be with david. except when he started shooting arrows at me I think I would like zane better at that moment but I still liked david better :)

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2014, 06:03:39 AM »

You poor, poor newbie.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic
Pages: 1 2 [3]