Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shay's Story #3 Manga  (Read 5718 times)

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
Re: Shay's Story #3 Manga
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »

On one hand: No third Shay's Story that I've secretly held out hope for all these years
On the other hand: TALLY/SHAY IS CANON

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 01:33:18 PM »

Wait what
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »

I swear there was another post here about a newbie that emailed Scott about the third Uglies manga 9_9 I'll see if I can find it somehow

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 05:23:04 PM »

Edit: It's almsot 3:30 AM here and I saw my post at the top of a new page and tiredly assumed that the rest of the thread was deleted and I even went on the wayback machine to try to recover it to find the post and then I realized it was on page freakin' two the whole time 9_9

Alright so I know I'm a few years late here but I was a huge fan of the Uglies series and was very hype on the manga and suffered just as much as you guys so one day i decided to email ol' Scotty boy and he actually replied! I couldn't upload a screenshot on here but here is the exchange.

Scott Westerfeld <scott@scottwesterfeld.com>
To hibidy heeey
02/01/15 at 10:36 AM
Hibidy-

Alas, those comic books didn't sell in sufficient quantity to keep my helicopter full of champagne, so I had to drop them! Sad, I know. Just when it was getting hot and heavy . . .

Lucky for you, I hereby declare all Tally/Shay slash to be canon, now and forever more! Read'em and weep.

-scott

> On 2 Feb 2015, at 1:23 am, hibidy heeey <lalapalalaba@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Bruh! Whats up with the final part of shays story you cant just leave us hanging for 2 years with no info. I need that shit running through my veins! My money is desperately ready to jump in your filthy rich pockets. All i need is some info, just a little taste of the good stuff to keep me going. Or you could at least let us know if you've completely dropped the idea so i can start trying to accept some filthy full blown tally on shay lesbian fanfic as truth.
>
> Pls respond....

Pages: 1 [2]