Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Cutters  (Read 7510 times)

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
Re: Cutters
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 05:34:11 PM »

hahahha thats not stupid, that insanely awesome
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Deryn Sharp

• Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
    • My tumblr
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2011, 02:10:33 AM »

I am a cutter. Yes, it keeps things icy.
Dalek is more than Doctor Who

Abby-la

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »

I will totally join the clique! Notice the username?  ::) My name has two meanings actually... But when I'm mad I actually tell myself to "Stay icy" and IT WORKS. I know, stupid, but effective  :)
OMIGOD REALLY? ME TOOOOO!!! AND UR RITE IT DOES WORK. well, sometimes.

Emma-la

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2011, 09:03:05 AM »

At the rate my life is going, being a cutter sounds good. Especially if feelings of superiority come with it. Because I am seriously lacking some self-confidence.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Abby-la

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2011, 09:13:45 AM »

i cant cut. i just cant do it. if i were to try, my arm would refuse to move the knife.  and if i did decide i really wanted to (which i dont) i could only get myself to make a little cut. and i would never be able to hurt myself enough to feel better (or worse).  so when i'm really mad, or falling asleep and want to stay icy, i (plz dont laff) pull a hair out of my head.  its stupid, i know.

shay

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »

It's okay.

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2012, 07:36:49 AM »

I would want to be a Cutter if I had Medspray!
HOWEVER
I don't usually cut myself, but when I'm mad I get my pencil extremely sharp and stab my palm... sounds weird, doesn't it? I'm glad it hasn't turned into a habit.
Also, when I am mad and do not have a pencil, I start biting my nails like crazy.

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

RUE!!!

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2012, 12:42:59 AM »

I would be a cutter but I'd do the running on hot rocks thing instead. Cutting is too serious and I won't do it, though the icy--ness from it would be cool, but I'd find another way to feel icy. Being a special sounds pretty cool, my mom wouldn't agree with it. Especially since the thing is cutters, but I will be in this club.

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 03:11:45 AM »

I used to self harm but now I don't. I would take my pocket knife and just slide it across my palm. A few times a night. But then there were too many questions as to why I had so many cuts on my palms and it just got out of control.... I think I stopped when me and my family went to the aquarium and I was petting these starfish and I couldn't use the germ X afterwards because it would've just hurt so bad. So now I'm cut free :) And I agree with whoever said it, I'd probably do the walking on hot rocks thing.
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 03:16:05 AM »

I feel like this thread is almost glorifying/encouraging cutting in some parts. :/ It's NOT a good thing to do to yourself.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

ZombieBarbie

• Cake or death?
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »

I would want to be a special... but not a cutter, bad experiences.

Can we start like a new special clique?  Maintainers of good skin hygiene, we get icy from the sweet smell of vanilla moisturizer  ;D
>^_^)># I made you a waffle
#<(^_^<) But then I was like...
(>^#^<) I'm hungry....
(>^_^)> So I ate I it
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]