Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: a few questions about uglys prettys specials  (Read 1061 times)

payj

• cityplace!!!
a few questions about uglys prettys specials
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »

1. how did the prettys have music? if they are bubbly and drunk were did the music come from?
2. uglys were encoreged to do tricks and be creative, were the prettys?
3. how come the hole in the wall never gave tally and shay ciggeretts? because alcahol is bad for you just as much as ciggeretts are.
4. did prettys were make up? did uglys were make up?
5. what type of music do you think tallys world would have? iv just been wondering. lol
6. and does anyone but me think that david was just a total ass hole in the books and contridicted him self about a thousand times?
Sience Behind Books

Abby-la

Re: a few questions about uglys prettys specials
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 01:00:35 AM »

1. yes, they had music.  Probably generic catchy tunes the city made up
2. NO
3. They want pretties drinking to make them stupid. Cigarettes do not make you stupid
4. Hmmm... i dont think so. Pretties are already beautiful.  Uglies are supposed to be ugly so they want to be pretty
5. Idk
6. ummm... no

I know this is really old just decided to answer anyway

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »

usually people stop eating when they smoke cigarettes. The city doesn't want them to die, because that'd be sad-making.  :(

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Reenie-La

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 05:48:21 AM »

usually people stop eating when they smoke cigarettes. The city doesn't want them to die, because that'd be sad-making.  :(

That's interesting *nodnod*
I knew people ate more once they quite smoking but not that while you smoke you stop eating...but it IS sense-making! (:
Maybe next year I should take up smoking for to lose wieght, ahaha, I'm kidding guys--if I smoked I'd probably die because I wouldn't know how and I'd choke on the smoke of the ciggs...lol...so no smoking for me! ;D