Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Uglies-ish Quote  (Read 4387 times)

Nina-Chan

Re: Uglies-ish Quote
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »

lol

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 10:45:30 AM »

lol
Cheesecake!

smokiegirl1506

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010, 01:25:48 PM »

lol, I like nerdy guys, computer geeks, english nerds, science addicts. And I am constantly made fun of for it.

And yes, your quote applies to most of my friends, just as the jane austen quote seems to apply to a lot of guys. But not all. So I guess the point is, stop being a slave gender roles, and that generalizing is a pain.
same+music geeks

And where the hell were you types of people when I was a geek?? =/ It took me 3 bloody years of hard work to transform myself into a social person =P and here I am now hearing about how people actually go for geeks... this is reality shattering =/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol
Maybe you were just looking for the wrong kind of girl. I agree with them, I like the geeks, especially computer geeks.

kjhgdhhp.

• So it's been a while huh?
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 02:27:01 AM »

lol, I like nerdy guys, computer geeks, english nerds, science addicts. And I am constantly made fun of for it.

And yes, your quote applies to most of my friends, just as the jane austen quote seems to apply to a lot of guys. But not all. So I guess the point is, stop being a slave gender roles, and that generalizing is a pain.
same+music geeks

And where the hell were you types of people when I was a geek?? =/ It took me 3 bloody years of hard work to transform myself into a social person =P and here I am now hearing about how people actually go for geeks... this is reality shattering =/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol
Maybe you were just looking for the wrong kind of girl. I agree with them, I like the geeks, especially computer geeks.

I was looking for someone to fit the following:

Height: 5'9"
Bust: 31"
Waist: 22"
Hips: 31"
Thigh: 18"
Hair Colour: Brunette
IQ: 150 (give or take 5)

Now really... should that have been so hard to find?? =/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2010, 02:39:15 AM »

i don't think we should have to adhere to our gender stereotypes, but i do think that if a woman wants to be a housewife and look after the family, her husband and her house, then that is her decision and she has as much right to be a housewife as any other woman has to be a career woman
i probably wouldn't be compatible with a maths or computer geek, because i hate maths and I.T, and the only science i genuinely like is biology (chemistry is ok, and physics i despise)... but an english geek maybe, because i love english, and other thoughtful subjects- i prefer ideas to straightforward logic if that makes sense... i don't know what exactly my type is, but i know what my type isn't...
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

smokiegirl1506

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 02:52:27 AM »

I was looking for someone to fit the following:

Height: 5'9"
Bust: 31"
Waist: 22"
Hips: 31"
Thigh: 18"
Hair Colour: Brunette