Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: If you could...  (Read 1597 times)

Caboose

• Ända får känslan du har blivit lurad?
Re: If you could...
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 08:56:48 AM »

I guess!
Part-time Evil Ex, indie rocker, daughter/son of Hermes, employee at the Mystery Shack, Swedish boffin, tealblooded gamer, Member of the Blue Team, Member of team M.A.C.E, Just Dancer, cryokinetic, Country, Time Lord, dirtbag, DERPbag, and Prosecutor.

I love Young Justice too.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 10:23:18 AM »

Oi I'd really like bigger boobs mine are literally non-existent I hate them it makes me so self conscious :/

I'd like larger eyes, longer lashes, and fuller lips... My face shape is good enough, though my cheekbones could be just a wee bit more prominent. And of course I'd be covered in flash tattoos ;P

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 03:29:51 PM »

Flash tattoos are probably the coolest thing about Uglies TBH.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 12:15:39 AM »

On the breast conversation: I have to agree, smaller breasts might be nice. You may feel self-conscious, rai, but I assure you that it can feel just as awkward, if not more so, having larger breasts. I can't even feel comfortable in a swim suit, I have to wear a sun shirt on top...
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 02:55:03 AM »

Rai, small chested girls have it all. We don't have to have a big butt to balance ourselves out. We can run without sports bras. Life is good, and can wear shirts back from when we were young and flat chested children. It's quite economical.   

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 02:57:16 AM »

Do you know how many times I've been teased to the point of crying because of this? Way too many

And my butt is pretty... shapely, compared to the rest of me. Way bigger than my chest in any case

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 03:05:48 AM »

No idea . . . I always yell at people who make fun of me for that reason, and with my explosive temper, they never again crack a joke about THAT topic

Then focus on the positive flaunt it, and hide the negative. That's what I do, since I'm one of those people that doesn't care about what other people think of, and just have insanely high standards myself, I find that if i just cover that body part up, it helps me not to think about it.     
Pages: 1 [2]