Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: David or Zane?  (Read 3300 times)

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
Re: David or Zane?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 02:24:50 PM »

...?

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2015, 02:36:07 PM »

Az pants!
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Ashfairy

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »

I'm only just started the third book, and I've liked David from the very beginning of the series. Even when Zane appeared, it didn't change anything. I like Zane... but David is a trillion times better!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:28:54 AM by Ashfairy »

Gravity

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 01:29:39 PM »

I think Tally should end up with Zane. I mean, yeah, it sucks how things happened, but, like, I feel like she experienced more with Zane.

But I also imagine David to be hotter. :D
to the max

Echo :)

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »

Az pants!
So I was totally reading a book the other day that had a character named Az and all I could keep thinking about was you running around and yelling " AZ'S PANTS" at the top of your lungs :D

I think Tally should end up with Zane. I mean, yeah, it sucks how things happened, but, like, I feel like she experienced more with Zane.

Corretion, Zane is considerably hotter ;)

I'm only just started the third book, and I've liked David from the very beginning of the series. Even when Zane appeared, it didn't change anything. I like Zane... but David is a trillion times better!  ;D
Actually Zane is totally wayyyy better than David....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Gravity

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 03:50:42 PM »

Az pants!
So I was totally reading a book the other day that had a character named Az and all I could keep thinking about was you running around and yelling " AZ'S PANTS" at the top of your lungs :D

Corretion, Zane is considerably hotter ;)

Actually Zane is totally wayyyy better than David....
Zane is pretty though.
Perfect-looking men aren't hot.
At least I don't think so. :P Everyone has different tastes.
to the max

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 04:19:13 PM »

I think that was kind of the point of the series...
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic
Pages: 1 [2]