Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204]

Author Topic: Roleplay Discussions!  (Read 47187 times)

The Primal Song Continues

Re: Roleplay Discussions!
« Reply #3045 on: November 18, 2017, 02:03:02 PM »

OK, so I'd like some input if anyone is interested.
1: I am trying to decide what Nonsentient magical creatures to include in this world.
2: A name for when a Nonsentient lifeform is possessed by a demon.
Thanks.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #3046 on: November 26, 2017, 04:18:32 AM »

Golems:
A golem is magically charged statue or construct, created to serve as guardians, or agents for their masters. They are most commonly used by Sorcerers and Alchemists.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #3047 on: November 29, 2017, 11:05:21 PM »

Okay hi guys. I've got like fifty rps I've said I'd do and I said I'd retry but as y'all know I have been completely slammed both mentally and physically and I am completely dead recently lol. Anyway, so rather than force out another post for each of my current ones and then collapse into an anxiety-ridden black hole the second someone replies I'm gonna just say they're on official hiatus for a bit longer, until I finish this trimester.
However, I have found that doing a little writing REALLY HELPS ME. In terms of stress at least.
So, to keep the rp fires burning I've decided I'm gonna start a new rp on here as soon as I've finished writing up a thing about it. It's a civ builder game that I've been working on, and I was just considering playing it on 4chan with some peeps but then I was like "hey, y don't u play it with people u actually care about in an environment that doesn't delete ur work after 3 days bb?" and I was like Sweet idea me don't you ever call me baby again.
And so I'm gonna run it on here. It'll b v gentle. A few dice because I get anxiety without them :3 but besides that it'll be loosey goosey. It'll be kinda like Civ 6 if you've ever seen someone play that. And even if you haven't.
Hearts. <3

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #3048 on: December 06, 2017, 01:42:28 PM »

If anyone who is currently a part of Tapestry is free, could they please let me know? I'm trying to figure some things out.

Also, trying to reboot my RWBY RP! I know not many individuals watch or know of RWBY, but if you like mythology, anime, fairy tales, weapons, COOL weapons, diverse characters, school settings, huge monsters, expansive fictional worlds, cool superpowers, and fun teams, I'd recommend checking the RP out! It's just me and one other person right now, so I'd love some more members!
pull the trigger, piglet,

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #3049 on: December 06, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »

Iím free!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #3050 on: December 06, 2017, 02:23:44 PM »

I'm free for Tapestry :)
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

"God can write straight with crooked lines. We just have to let Him in."
      ~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

"Love is a losing game...one I wish I never played..."
       ~ Amy Winehouse
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204]