Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: A Good Thing Each Day  (Read 10292 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: A Good Thing Each Day
« Reply #300 on: February 09, 2017, 03:51:32 PM »

Today I got read as a boy with great confidence by the person I was talking to after several minutes of discussion in which I wasn't even trying especially hard not to come off as feminine and I am thrilled :D
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2017, 02:46:02 AM »

That's awesome!!!
Similar to that, a waiter at a restaurant called me 'Sir' and 'Man' and told me to keep drawing and that's two awesome things!!! Also the steak at that restaurant was perfect through and through and I loved it~
pull the trigger, piglet,

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2017, 05:41:32 AM »

Nice! :D
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »

MANY good things today! :D
- I got to swim shirtless!! It felt so great you guys ;-;
- shirtless or not, I got to play in a water park for two hours
- a small child got really, really excited because my goggles were the same color as his
- I'm at a resort were there's this video game-ish thing thatt has stations all over five floors of the resort and it sends you on quests collecting stuff and fighting stuff and it's basically a LARP but without other people so playing that's been fun even though I'm like twice the size of most of the people playing. Also they've added a whole new game since last time I was here so I'm not just doing the same thing over and over again!
- small children (and some medium-sized children too) seem to assume that since I am old I know what I'm doing and asking me for help that I can only provide about half the time. One called me sir and I just about cried it was the cutest thing O^O
- I ate what was basically an eighteen-inch pixie stick and it was fantastic, though possibly a poor choice considering that there's ice cream and fudge available. I'll go for that tomorrow
- I had a weird kinda-roleplaying rally with my brother that got weird but was really amusing
- this place is basically a kid's dreamland and this is my favorite part of being a teenager because I'm old enough that I can be let loose and my mom's unwillingness to do stuff isn't a factor but young enough that I still wholeheartedly enjoy running around waving a plastic wand at stuff. I feel like an eight-year-old thrown into a cheesy fantasy novel and I love it so much ;D

- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2017, 04:47:04 PM »

That sounds awesome (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2017, 05:14:09 PM »

It was O^O

- Catvomitsky

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2017, 03:44:29 AM »

Are you at a Great Wolf Lodge, by any chance?
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

"God can write straight with crooked lines. We just have to let Him in."
      ~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

"Love is a losing game...one I wish I never played..."
       ~ Amy Winehouse

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2017, 03:53:57 AM »

Thought that was only on the East Coast? Isn't Pan from the West?

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2017, 03:56:41 AM »

I am at Great Wolf Lodge and I think there's like fifteen of them scattered around the country? This one is far but not super far from where I live.

- Catvomitsky

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2017, 04:04:20 AM »

I know that there is one in Ohio.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »

Three people, two of whom I really like but don't talk to much, said hi to me in the span of like a minute, and it honestly made my morning. It's the little things :p

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »

I am at Great Wolf Lodge and I think there's like fifteen of them scattered around the country? This one is far but not super far from where I live.

hWhat is that.

Three people, two of whom I really like but don't talk to much, said hi to me in the span of like a minute, and it honestly made my morning. It's the little things :p

Oh wow. That actually sounds lovely o_o

Hiss.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2017, 03:27:00 PM »

It's a resort thingie that has a water park with awesome slides and the aforementioned video games and it is also vaugely outdorsey/cabiney themed except it's huge and has an arcade and a water park so not really and it is amazing

- Catvomitsky

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2017, 03:54:08 PM »

:0

Hiss.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]