Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I was informed...  (Read 2184 times)

Black_Rose

• Imagination is your best weapon & your worst enemy
I was informed...
« on: November 10, 2015, 06:05:18 PM »

HAI!
So after posting a: hi how are ya? Type thing in the roleplay section I was (rather quickly) informed that that was the wrong section to post such a hello hi in. Lol. In case you kinda skipped over the profile description reading 'newbie'.  Hey! I'm new :)
So... I'm rose(pen name I assure you) I'm very quirky. This is your warning! I love roleplay and YouTube(namely markiplier,jacksepticeye, and both theorist channels. #marioisapsycopath!) I
I'm also extreemly weird and get into really funky and sometimes unpredictable moods. Example: right now I feel really happy and bubbly,earlier I was feeling poetic and still before that I wanted to go skydiving just for the heck of it! So yea. I'm weird.
I also have a lot of hobbies. Knitting,crocheting,reading,taking care of children(full time job with 3 siblings and a babysitting job) ,rping,and annoying people. Yes. That last one is a hobbies.I swear.
I have about 50bajillion pounds of metal in my mouth right now and sound like an uber nerd irl. Lisp and everything.
And I am a nerd. Total doctor who fangirl and I absolutely adore star wars! I have yet to watch or read anything about star trek but its on my (LONG) To-do list.
did I miss anything?
Oh yea! I am the most getto white chick you will ever meet. Lagit. I am the most sassy,sarcastic,up front,uber nerd gal you will ever meet. Hope that isn't an automatic NOPE! For you but that's just the way I am :) lol.

Thanks for taking time to read this(even if ya just skimmed) it means a lot. :) have a great day/night/afternoon.
Better watch your mouth...
 you're gonna start a war.
 Better come on strong,
 know what you're fightin' for.

Chairlegs

• Pet Peeves? Why would you keep a Peeve as a pet?
Re: I was informed...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:21:14 PM »

Hey, Welcome to the Forum!
Just saying you are basically a female version of me
But I don't have my braces yet, or knit. (I gotta learn one day)
But DO NOT WORRY, you are not alone
Probably 75% of this forum are high functioning sociopaths
Welcome! Any questions you can nag me.
:P
Yolo? NO! You live every day
The correct term is YODO. You.Only.Die.Once
Make sure that never happens

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 11:46:58 PM »

Hey, I noticed you around on the Quotes thread! Welcome to the forum. It's been awhile since we've had a newbie who was become as instantly active as you....and btw, you should really get into Star Trek *nodnod*

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:37:57 AM »

Hello! :D Welcome to the forum! Your roleplays look really cool, by the way, I'm just really busy this month, so I can't join D:
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Black_Rose

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 01:55:03 AM »

Hey, Welcome to the Forum!
Just saying you are basically a female version of me
But I don't have my braces yet, or knit. (I gotta learn one day)
But DO NOT WORRY, you are not alone
Probably 75% of this forum are high functioning sociopaths
Welcome! Any questions you can nag me.
:P

I believe you would get readily bored of me is I started bombarding you with questions. XD. I have a lot of them.
 Better come on strong,

Black_Rose

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 01:58:14 AM »

Hey, I noticed you around on the Quotes thread! Welcome to the forum. It's been awhile since we've had a newbie who was become as instantly active as you....and btw, you should really get into Star Trek *nodnod*

I fuigure if I'm going to join a new forum I might as well own it. And I fuigure the best way to make friends is to just be myself and try to take part in a little bit of everything. (I just hope I don't annoy anyone...)
And yes! Star trek is on my list but I was at a friends house when my family binge watched the movies and now they don't want to watch them with Keturah :(
 Better come on strong,

Black_Rose

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »

Hello! :D Welcome to the forum! Your roleplays look really cool, by the way, I'm just really busy this month, so I can't join D:

Well I am absolutely obsessed with rping so anytime your free and want to rp just virtually poke me :) I'm down for pretty much anything and this theirs person type rping you guys typically use around here is very new to me but I'm getting used to it:)
I usually use Google plus,or email to rp but I love getting back into forum style!
 Better come on strong,

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 02:08:48 AM »

Awesome! :D (Also, you're totally not being annoying, it's great that we have a new person getting involved so fast :D)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Black_Rose

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 02:38:14 AM »

Go big or go home right? ;)
 Better come on strong,

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 03:23:28 AM »

Ah! Welcome to the forums, Rose! I am Cabbie, although I respond to Grey, Ix, Kaiju, Chris, or really anything you'd feel most at-jome with calling me! Forgive me if my English may slip up at times, I've gotten pretty good at typing and speaking it as of so far but I do occasionally mess up so bear with me! I enjoy writing, drawing, and roleplaying, and I do love watching some Markiplier, Jack, and Game Grumps from time to time! I do like Doctor Who (although I'm not as fond of the newer seasons, I enjoy the 9th more than the others), and I must say knitting sounds like fun (but I've never tried it)!
I'm currently into Until Dawn more than anything else, and it's a great horror game that Mark did a playthrough of (unsure if you did or didn't watch it, but it's great)!!! I enjoy also Pacific Rim, Roosterteeth, Night at The Museum, Mr Robot, and playing the violin!! I write stories, rps, and music, and I can say that I love RPs just as much as you so feel free to bother me about some any time! However, I'm afraid not on as much as I'd like to be so may not be as active on the threads anymore!
But nevertheless, welcome to the forum! There's assorted beverages to the left, the hall of the Bloodbath to the right, and here's a lovely view of the mountains through the window separating forum from the rest of the world!
It's a pleasure to meet you!
pull the trigger, piglet,

Black_Rose

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 04:50:51 AM »

Ah! Welcome to the forums, Rose! I am Cabbie, although I respond to Grey, Ix, Kaiju, Chris, or really anything you'd feel most at-jome with calling me! Forgive me if my English may slip up at times, I've gotten pretty good at typing and speaking it as of so far but I do occasionally mess up so bear with me! I enjoy writing, drawing, and roleplaying, and I do love watching some Markiplier, Jack, and Game Grumps from time to time! I do like Doctor Who (although I'm not as fond of the newer seasons, I enjoy the 9th more than the others), and I must say knitting sounds like fun (but I've never tried it)!
I'm currently into Until Dawn more than anything else, and it's a great horror game that Mark did a playthrough of (unsure if you did or didn't watch it, but it's great)!!! I enjoy also Pacific Rim, Roosterteeth, Night at The Museum, Mr Robot, and playing the violin!! I write stories, rps, and music, and I can say that I love RPs just as much as you so feel free to bother me about some any time! However, I'm afraid not on as much as I'd like to be so may not be as active on the threads anymore!
But nevertheless, welcome to the forum! There's assorted beverages to the left, the hall of the Bloodbath to the right, and here's a lovely view of the mountains through the window separating forum from the rest of the world!
It's a pleasure to meet you!

The pleasure is all mine. Its a lovely surprise meeting so many nice people here!
And English slips don't bug me. I am absolutely TERRIBLE at spelling and autocorrect hates me :P
I like all of the new seasons of dw seeing as those are the only ones I have access to at the moment. I really want to binge watch the older ones though. Just haven't had time.
And YES! I love until dawn! There's a lot of cliches but I love how there was more to it than that. I did watch marks playthrough. I watched cryotics first though because he did it before mark and because I love crys voice and his additude :)
Knitting is a great tike waster and you can make a lot of pretty things with it. Right now I'm working on little hearts to go with some crocheted monsters I'm making for my cousins for crustmas.
I play guitar right now. Violin is the next insterment I want to learn to play. I love the graceful way it sounds.
and the view is terrific!
 Better come on strong,

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 08:48:43 AM »

I don't think I've said hi to you yet, so hi! I'm Blue. Welcome to the forum :D
"We are not drawn to God by iron chains, but by sweet attractions and holy inspirations."
      ~ St. Francis de Sales

"God can write straight with crooked lines. We just have to let Him in."
      ~ Fr. Mike Schmitz

"Love is a losing game...one I wish I never played..."
       ~ Amy Winehouse

Black_Rose

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »

Hai:) ^^>
 Better come on strong,

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 01:46:08 PM »

For general information, if anyone wants to in the future, They can blame me for inviting her to join us.

That said, we's all gonna have so much fun!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Black_Rose

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 01:55:05 PM »

Just remember to tell me if y'all get annoyed by me :P I know I do that to people sometimes...
 Better come on strong,
Pages: [1] 2