Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: EloiseNagel is still alive and well.  (Read 1240 times)

The Primal Song Continues

EloiseNagel is still alive and well.
« on: December 10, 2015, 03:11:17 PM »

EloiseNagel asked me via email to let you all know that she's doing great, and see if anyone had questions for her. I will be forwarding the questions to her.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: EloiseNagel is still alive and well.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:23:30 PM »

Tell her she is missed and I wish her luck!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 03:25:46 PM »

Will do.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 11:41:07 PM »

Tell her that I hope her mission is going well and we miss her :3

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 10:30:01 AM »

I will do that.

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 01:19:51 PM »

Let her know we miss her and I'm praying for her :)

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 11:55:57 AM »

She says:

Hey guys I miss you guys too and hope you guys are not haveing to much fun without me. Right now I am in San Pedro, Antigua, Guatemala and just to let you guys know it is gorgeous here! Any questions about local culture and food and celebrations? Oh and the teaching here is going really well too!

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 12:00:03 PM »

I received this message from Eloise today.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive and well and that things are going great out here! everyday I get to see more and more miracles and more and more lives changed by the word of God! I love you all and hope that your Christmas was amazing! Send me pics, tell me stories, and update me on how your lives are going! I will do my best to answer any and all emails and questions you guys have for me! Happy New Years too!

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »

She also sent this.

Dec 29 at 2:11 PM 

message for the fourum!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!! No but seriously the people of Guatemala really know how to celebrate Christmas! What we did was wait till midnight of the 25th and just fireworks... fireworks everywhere! Like literally everyone and their neighbor had their own set of legit fireworks and you could look in any direction and watch a different fireworks show! Hope you forumers had an awesome Christmas and Hope that your New Years is awesome as well!!

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 03:43:11 PM »

Say Merry Christmas and happy new year to her from me! And could you ask her if she could send us a pic of the fireworks? :P

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »

Done.

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:03 PM »

Woah, that sounds awesome! Tell her we hope she has a wonderful New Year <3

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 05:26:09 PM »

willdo.

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 09:52:40 AM »

Eloise says: tell besly no, no I can't and nice try lawl!

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2016, 03:37:15 AM »

I recently got a message from Eloise:
Still alive and kicking! Sorry I haven't written you in a while! Things have been pretty busy out here, teaching and preaching. But what is really awesome is that the spanish is coming a lot faster now! It is like crazy! So how are you? How's the forum? Any exciting new rps? Share with me the deets!
Your Sister in Christ!

Hermana Shutter

p.s. Could you post my email on the 'EloiseNagle is not dead' discusion? Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2