Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: 4th Ugly Book- Cake. Ideas!!??  (Read 1045 times)

Eris2212

• Be You: Everyone Else is Taken
4th Ugly Book- Cake. Ideas!!??
« on: December 21, 2015, 04:41:21 AM »

Ok. So in case y'all haven't noticed: NEWBIE IN DA HOUSE!!! In case you HAVE noticed, you just got an update. You're welcome. I'm in need of some help here, this is my first forum thingy-mabobber, and I have absolutely positutely no clue what the heck I'm doing. Help? I thought this would be a good first thought-provoking topic. Ya think so?
  Just finished "Bogus to Bubbly" for the 5th time and had a lightbulb. Maybe the main characters could be a new clique of nano-foodies/sneak-suiters called 'Cakers'. Ideas? Plots? Characters? Quotes? Complete Thumb-downs? I need ideas here, people. We're on the same team.

~Normal is Boring~
Normal is Boring.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: 4th Ugly Book- Cake. Ideas!!??
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 08:21:15 AM »

The fifth book called Cakes has certainly crossed my mind, but neo-foodies never had :o That actually makes a lot of sense.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Chairlegs 2.0

• Wheatley, the idiot.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 07:19:23 PM »

Hello & Welcome! Always good to have new people. I am technically not a newbie, I had to make another account because last one was deleted and blah blah blah.

I never thought of having the secondary cliques as the main characters
You never really got to see any action with any of the other cliques in any of the books of the series
I kinda wanted them to have a power war... Nano-foodies shall rule over this part of Pretty Town and what not
But here is my idea

I would go at the Angle were you find out what happened to the Extras in space
I was thinking that because now Tally and David are back together, they somehow have the opportunity to "Muck up" something up on Earth and the main characters (eg. Extras on the space station who basically look after matters like this) have to land on Earth with random Steven Spielberg Alien-spacecraft-landing Movie-effects and try to fix their mistakes.
Book title: Collectors

*Fade out with Jazz hands*
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
-Asimov

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »

Interesting ideas! And welcome to the forum (again), Eris :D

Tae-La

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 07:39:14 PM »

ignore the post i made earlier i put it in the wrong forum.. *sweatdrop*

Maggie-la

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 03:30:08 AM »

Ok. So in case y'all haven't noticed: NEWBIE IN DA HOUSE!!! In case you HAVE noticed, you just got an update. You're welcome. I'm in need of some help here, this is my first forum thingy-mabobber, and I have absolutely positutely no clue what the heck I'm doing. Help? I thought this would be a good first thought-provoking topic. Ya think so?
  Just finished "Bogus to Bubbly" for the 5th time and had a lightbulb. Maybe the main characters could be a new clique of nano-foodies/sneak-suiters called 'Cakers'. Ideas? Plots? Characters? Quotes? Complete Thumb-downs? I need ideas here, people. We're on the same team.

~Normal is Boring~
idk if you just said that for no reason but when you said 'normal is boring' were you quoting american horror story???