Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Me Youtube Channel  (Read 629 times)

Time Blitz

Me Youtube Channel
« on: January 04, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »

Hey guys, just wanted to do shameless advertising for my YouTube channel...

I know it doesn't have a lot, but I plan on making more videos with a more variety of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxHYXGl0nT_giQq8Wz7X5_g

Time Blitz

Re: Me Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 02:58:30 PM »

Ō_Ō

The Forum does its thing.

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 11:11:55 PM »

Awesome!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 03:01:56 AM »

By the way, pink slime is another term for the stuff that goes into McDonalds burger paddies.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Time Blitz

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 03:56:52 AM »

Well, here's the story of how I got that name. I have a pink Oplot, which I use all the time. I drove onto someone else, before someone drove onto me. It made a sandwich of tanks. My friend commented in his video that I was the pink slime in the tank burger. The nickname stuck ever since.

Here's the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4oPGlDFBRY&list=PLyrvnKRb3OA_MXNr1KHr2vp8KrH_5sWvL&index=9

My username is Panzer-Blitz btw.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:05:59 AM by Tiger I »