Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: The Miraculous Tales of Dr Agreste and Mr Noir.  (Read 554 times)

Chairlegs 2.0

• Wheatley, the idiot.
The Miraculous Tales of Dr Agreste and Mr Noir.
« on: November 23, 2016, 10:02:54 AM »

Heyo People of the Scott Westerfeld Fandom
I bring to you a link.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7986958

Here I have established a writing of my own, a crossover if you will of two popular-ish fandoms (Miraculous Ladybug & The Strange Cases of Dr Jekly and Mr Hyde)

Those of you that are six feet under the 'Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir' fandom, I duly recommend that you read this.I think you will enjoy what I have written.
From this making of this post, this story has 8,235 words. BUT I do wish to continue the concept and will greatly appreciate any feedback, even if it is trash talk. *eyeballing the invisible haters*

I would love it if you put a comment, left a kudos, shared it with the people you know will like it, or even simply read this message the whole way through.
Thank you for reading.  :D
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
-Asimov

Gentlebiscuit

Re: The Miraculous Tales of Dr Agreste and Mr Noir.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 09:19:41 AM »

bruh i'll read it

Hiss.

Chairlegs 2.0

• Wheatley, the idiot.
Re: The Miraculous Tales of Dr Agreste and Mr Noir.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »

*Kicks down fandom door; smashes all tables, chairs, drinking glasses and bottles, windows are not spared, upturning the couches and raiding the fridge, flipping that one stained coffee table that everybody loves and then sudden dashing for the mighty throne room.*
"I bring a LINK!"
"Here inlies a Quest! Anyone to join is of free choice!"

*Stabs glistening sword into the cobblestone cracks, upon it a mysterious text highlighted in Blue*

"Behold the sword!"

ס₪₪₪₪|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ https://archiveofourown.org/users/Cherisher/pseuds/Cherisher ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

P.s. Yes this took me a while to make

Edit* Those of you using mobile... It is a sword with the link embedded into the blade.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:17:13 PM by Chairlegs 2.0 »
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
-Asimov