Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Super Scout Magical....Third Time's the Charm!!!  (Read 5225 times)

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
Re: Super Scout Magical....Third Time's the Charm!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 04:38:58 AM »

Yeah, because well..I don't know. I like having a stronger grip on the plot and the effects of the Hainjardin on the normal humans the Scouts have to save and protect, since I tend to dislike it when RP plots go out of my grasp. To further the Magical Anime Cliches we all know and love, though, maybe a character meant to serve as a human love interest to a Scout would be interesting. However, I don't think said character would be as influential to the plot unless the way they would be is discussed with me further. If you're really insistent on having a non-Scout, I guess I could let you fill out a card for them. Although they
- Will not transform and usually won't accompany Scouts on missions.
- They also probably shouldn't know about the Scouts' true identities until the plot demands that be revealed (since in this RP the Scouts will keep their identities confidential)
- They may find themself the victim of various Hainjardin attacks due to the fact they're A) A human with friendly ties to one or more Scouts and B) A human. If this happens, expect the character to have to be saved by the Scouts - They may be able to try to fight the Hainjardin, but they likely will not be able to severely injure or kill the creature unless they somehow acquire a Love Blade, something that I'm not sure would happen.
- If they're a love interest, the Hainjardin attacks on them would probably get even worse since the Scout relations are even stronger.
So that's just some stuff to keep in mind, if you're sure bout this character just use the same card but omit Dress Colors and Scout Title.
pull the trigger, piglet,

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »

OK.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 12:27:14 AM »

Alright, soooo - Would I be able to ask which Scout you're planning on playing?

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 01:10:42 AM »

Opal.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 01:15:51 AM »

Ooooh, interesting!

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 04:34:48 AM »

Interesting how?

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 04:38:57 AM »

Well, I have a few plan skeletons for arcs and new abilities for all the Scouts, and Opal's abilities and such have been some of my favorite to map out! Plus, it'll be interesting to see if you play Scout Opal as the fiery hothead that pyromancers are typically expected to be, or play them as different - Either way they'll be a fun character!

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 04:22:35 PM »

It's not when she's screaming and throwing a fit that you should be scared. It's when she's quiet.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 01:29:55 AM »

Oooh, awesome!!

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:18 AM »

That said, she will be a redhead. With everything that implies.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 02:31:22 AM »

Fiery soulless powerhouse? Heck yeah!!

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 06:50:33 AM »

Okay, I'm just going to bump this and ask who's planning on having 2 characters and who's not? Since we need 5 Scouts and we appear to have only 3 participants counting me. I have no issue with playing 2 characters. Also! So far since Lee claimed Opal, Scout Opal is off-grabs for others. Any other Scouts should I count as off grabs? Diamond? Emerald? Zircon?

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 03:26:25 AM »

Bump!

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 01:23:39 AM »

Bump - Even if you don't wanna post a card right now, at least tell me if you're still interested!

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2017, 04:02:22 AM »

I'm stil in

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18