Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Zeroes character aesthetics  (Read 1260 times)

Ceres

• nothing nkight
Zeroes character aesthetics
« on: February 02, 2017, 12:07:19 PM »

I recently discovered I enjoy making aesthetics and I actually sorta don't suck at it? And since the Zeroes fandom needs more content, I decided to make ones for the Zeroes characters.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
Re: Zeroes character aesthetics
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 12:13:23 PM »

Overall I prefer the 8-panel format, but since Zeroes has a motif of six I decided to go with 6 panels. Here are the first two:

Kelsie:

Anon (still not entirely satisfied with this one but oh well):

GentlemanBesly

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:02 PM »

To everything there is a season. This is the season of butter cookies and bunny bunbun snuggle huggles. What a bountiful season to be grateful for c:

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 04:27:12 AM »

Zeroes character aesthetics, part 2 of 3. I am very sorry about the size but idk how to fix it so

ravenoid-ish

• Į\_(ツ)_/Į
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 04:29:49 AM »

bruh Nice, the ethan one is too accurate
BOTTOM TEXT

Grissel

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »

From surfing the web to make this a truly enlightening.

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 01:57:12 AM »

Wow, am I never on here anymore, but I'd just like to drop in to say that these are marvelous! I love what you've done with them, and I am also quite attached to zeroes, so any content is awesome.

I know these are a bit old, but were you planning on doing Nate and Flicker? Just curious, cause you have an eye for making these.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 03:23:55 AM »

Azula!!! *hugs* Hi! I actually lost the folder I made for the Nate one, but I recently recovered some of my old stuff from backups so I plan to make it as soon as I have time. Iím really glad you liked them and aLSO THAT YOU READ ZEROES. SCREAM WITH US.

FirelordAzula

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 12:22:03 AM »

Hi!!! I got really busy with school back when, and college has been SOMETHING for the last three years, but I think I might try and hang around here when I can. I miss all you guys!

YEP, I READ ZEROES AND REALLY ENJOY THEM. EVEN IF THEY'LL NEVER BE MY FAVORITES I'M WEIRDLY ATTACHED TO THE WHOLE (kinda freaky at times) CREW!

I'm a little over halfway through Nexus at the moment, so that's been fun. I'm barely resisting checking out the thread for it and the spoilers thread until I'm done, but boy are they tempting...

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 12:32:18 AM »

Yeah, college is Something ainít it. Oooh yeah I had a huge rant about Nexus so Iíd love to hear your thoughts on it when you finish! [Idk if you could tell or if I told you already but this is Cat lmao I changed my username for privacy reasons]

FirelordAzula

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 12:57:20 AM »

Pretty sure I'm overall okay with Nexus so far, but I'd be happy to compare notes when I finish. I tend to be pretty easy going on stories even when I notice their issues, so your rant will likely be helpful in figuring out what I think about it.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I THOUGHT you were someone I knew, but I didn't realize you used to be Cat. How's life been treating you?

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 01:33:11 AM »

Yee, my rant is all about the ending/last third. As Raven said to me when I was reading it, prepare thyself for some shit

Ah, nice that I seem familiar :P Lifeís been great actually! How about you? Whatíve you been doing?

FirelordAzula

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 12:11:19 AM »

Well, I MAY have stayed up way too late considering that I have an 8:10am class, but I finished Nexus. That was...a thing. The feel of the conclusion kinda reminded me of Peeps/Last Days, and I can see where there are some qualms. If it says anything, my first thought after finishing was "Huh. Therapy for EVERYONE, I guess."

Glad that you're doing well. I've had quite a bit of awesome and drama. The usual high-stress school and work, intermixed with all the great stuff of less seriousness. I'm about to finish my Junior year of college, and if all goes well I should graduate next Spring with a BS in Computer Science, so that's exciting.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 06:04:00 PM »

I still have to finish The Last Days, but yeah, That Ending. My mom finished it the other day and apparently the ending threw her for a loop, too. You should head over to the Nexus thread so we can discuss more ^^

Well, that sounds good! Except for the drama part, but is there really ever any avoiding that? And ooh, CS, thatís awesome :o Iím majoring in math and was debating doing a minor in computer science, actually! Whatís it like?

FirelordAzula

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 11:35:48 PM »

I'll likely head over there later today then.

Well, for me there is no chance of avoiding drama, but hey. I make the best of it. CS is just awesome, and I'm really enjoying it, but wow does it have a massive drop-out rate in the first few classes. It really seems to be a major that you either love and do great at or just cannot do at all. If you like math, have a high amount of attention for tiny details (ie, pedantic as all hell), and do well with occasional-to-frequent frustration, it might be a good fit for you. Not exaggerating on it being frustrating though, even when you mostly know what you're doing it can really throw you for a loop and no progress on a program might be made for a couple of hours, only to find the issue, fix it in 2 minutes, and then it works perfectly.

At one point I was going for a math minor, but it turned out to not really work out great with my schedule, so that's been dropped in favor of a cybersecurity minor.

Pages: [1] 2