Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48

Author Topic: Tapestry (Riordanverse RP)  (Read 35611 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Tapestry (Riordanverse RP)
« Reply #690 on: February 06, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »

Sebastian paused, unsure how to explain where he lived. "You can call it the rez," he finally said. "It's an area allotted to my people to live on by the government," he said and shrugged. "And no, I'm not training to do any of that. The Path of the Gods is a way to learn how to be a magician and channel the power of a god."

Higher, further, faster

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #691 on: February 06, 2018, 04:08:59 PM »

"A magician, ya say?" Kelsey felt even more confused than before. "Lord, I feel like I'm takin' in more than I can bear right now - I hope ya all don't mind me askin' all these questions, I'm a little out of touch with modern things and -"

Before he could finish, Yuudai swung open one of the entrances. She stared silently for a moment before announcing rather awkwardly:
"I thought about my actions. If I'm going to have any of you listen to me, I clearly need to change my tactics. I understand not many people enjoy my methods or personality, but clearly we're going to need to stick together for this. I spent some time thinking about that and I have decided will be less demanding of you. And I will try to. Not be angry." She looked at Francis and then at Sebastian when saying that last part. "I..." She glanced around again, but seemed to decide against saying 'I'm sorry'. "While I was out, I acquired a vehicle." She raised her hand that wasn't holding the walking stick to show a she was holding car keys. "I counted the seats. It's enough."

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #692 on: February 06, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »

Mindy squinted at her suspiciously. “Did you legally acquire this vehicle?”
“Or at least steal it from someone who deserved it?” Owen put in.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #693 on: February 06, 2018, 04:34:43 PM »

"No, it was not legal." Yuudai spoke as if that should be obvious. "But the cause outweighs the means. That's the term, isn't it? We need it probably more than the drunk man who had it parked in the handicapped spot in the Denny's parking lot."

"Who's the Denny?" Kelsey asked, confusedly. "Why's his lot so important here?"

Yuudai chose to ignore Kelsey's confusion.
"I'm going to be driving, since I get very unpleasant when I am not driving." She decided aloud. "Do you people have any problems with that?"

"I don't know if I should trust you driving a car - I've seen several nasty deaths involving cars in my time." Kelsey shuddered, remembering Valkyrie-vision and how every single death he'd seen has still effected him negatively.

"Don't talk about that stuff." Yuudai snapped. "I'm driving anyways - I have a suspicion that I am probably one of the only ones here who knows how to drive, anyways. Am I right?" Without waiting for an answer, she motioned towards. "If we're capable, we should leave as soon as possible. I don't think anyone is too hurt, am I correct?" She stared at Francis for a bit before turning again and leaving.

Kelsey looked back at Mindy, then at Sebastian. "Do you folk here actually trust her about this? Think we should, eh, go, or?" The soldier seemed to have a hard time making decisions like this on his own.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:35:14 AM by GreyCaboose »

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #694 on: February 07, 2018, 06:35:43 AM »

(I edited the previous response since I noticed some spelling errors and awkward phrasing and decided to add onto it too!)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #695 on: February 07, 2018, 09:39:03 AM »

(Kelsey,, my boy,,)

Mindy frowned. “I don’t,” she said simply.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #696 on: February 07, 2018, 10:30:19 AM »

(He's a fantastic boy I'm so glad he is loved uvu)

Kelsey laughed nervously. "Me too, heh - She kind of scares me, actually." He sighed. "But all this new stuff is happening so quickly, maybe it's just nerves or something."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #697 on: February 08, 2018, 10:39:28 AM »

"I don't trust her as far as I can throw her," Sebastian sighed and stood. "But, it's really our only option," he added and put his hands in his pockets.

Julia watched where Yuudai had gone and shrugged. "Whatever," she said unhelpfully and started following Yuudai.

Higher, further, faster

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #698 on: February 08, 2018, 12:04:18 PM »

"I guess so..." Kelsey agreed before standing back up again, turning to Mindy. "Suppose we should follow her orders, then." He turned back to Francis. "Do you need any help, friend?" He asked, holding out a hand.

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #699 on: February 08, 2018, 12:34:26 PM »

"No, I'm fine," Francis muttered as he pushed himself to his feet. His head was still pounding from his fall, and he wasn't sure he understood the plan, but he was trying to figure it out as they went along.

Wes followed the others out to the van, frowning.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #700 on: February 08, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »

Kelsey hesitated, wanting to ensure Francis was okay before he himself went. "Alright," He nodded. "But if you need any help I'm here, and, uh-" He hesitated again before shaking his head. He assumed he sounded awkward and nervous, which was exactly how he felt, but.. "Yeah, I'm, ah, here to help."

Yuudai climbed into the driver's side of a large eight-seater van, jamming the keys rather violently into the ignition but not starting the car. The window already rolled down, she leaned out to look at the others heading towards the stolen vehicle.
"I messed with glamour over the license plate so it doesn't look like the stolen one." She explained. "Get in. It is three in the morning, and we must go now. Seb, sit next to me since you're the only person who I know and I only want people i know sitting in the shot-gun seat because if I don't know them they're probably annoying. You're annoying as well, but I know you."
This absolute word jumble made no sense as Yuudai spoke, which she realized .05 seconds after saying it, but there was no going back. No doubling back on what you'd said once youd said it. Yuudai drummed her fingers on the window rim thing of the van before pressing a button to open one of the side doors. Heading across America with a bunch of strangers and annoying people....in a van. She thought to herself. This is not what I expected when my father told me I would do great things one day.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:25:45 PM by GreyCaboose »

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #701 on: February 09, 2018, 12:25:59 PM »

(Bump!)

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #702 on: February 10, 2018, 02:21:32 PM »

(Bump!)

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #703 on: February 10, 2018, 02:33:36 PM »

(Well, I guess I could do a thing.)

Francis was just steps away from the van when the world suddenly went black, and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #704 on: February 10, 2018, 02:38:09 PM »

(Oh! Are you going to write a dream sequence for Francis, or do you want me to, or do you not want any of that?)

Kelsey's eyes widened, as he was close behind Francis. Oh, no. Quickly getting to his knees to check if Francis was alright, he felt his breathing begin to quicken. "Ah, oh god, oh no, uh, he's down again! He fell!" Francis' name escaping Kelsey's mind, he found himself so incredibly unsure of what to do. There were no orders. What was he supposed to do in this situation? Somebody else, please take the wheel, Kelsey was entirely convinced he was going to crash this parade into a ditch.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48