Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: New book?  (Read 574 times)

Zvarkov

New book?
« on: July 20, 2017, 01:22:26 PM »

I'm reading Behemoth now and I own the three books. My question is: Scott will write a new book? It's my favorite book and I need to know.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: New book?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 12:21:22 AM »

(Hey, welcome to the forum! :D)

Unfortunately there will almost certainly be no more Leviathan books, but Scott is still writing! He had two books come out last spring called Horizon and Spill Zone (a graphic novel) and there are two books of the Zeroes trilogy out so far that he's writing with two other great authors. I haven't read all these yet but I think that's it for recent activity vis-a-vis Scott Westerfeld!
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 12:46:01 PM »

^What Sir Crappitastica said.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you'll enjoy the Leviathan and other Scott-related musings on here. And it's not a new book, but there is a companion/guidebook of sorts to the Levi trilogy called the Manual of Aeronautics (I think what it's called)

Adisanut

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 06:22:22 PM »

Behemoth is fun, but other things are fun.

Doppy

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 07:45:00 AM »

Just Read through this and so glad I thought to start writing a fourth book for my Friend and me sad there wont be another one and didn't realise how old this series was but one can have some faith and hope. may share it on here if that is allowed. Also kind of looking for advice don't think I got all the characters right and I have no clue what to do with Count Volger.

Austria

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »

Oh, I beg of thee, Scott, to write another book. I wish every waking moment- every hour- for another book.

Okay, moving on. But seriously, dont we all want to see what happens to Alek's and Deryn's relationship? Don't we all want to see deryn squirm in in skirts or long to help and climb the ratlines? And dont we want to see Alek feel like a comlplete waste of hydrogen? Yes, yes we do. And seriously. the "great war isn't even OVER yet. So it is perfectly plausible to have more books written about them. Though it might seem EXTREMELY unlikely.  ;)