Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Backstreet Mages  (Read 8614 times)

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
Re: Backstreet Mages
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »

(Sorry, guys - But yeah, winter break ending has taken my inspiration for 90% of RPs away, and I already have a super bad problem with hyperfixating on one thing and exhausting myself, and I just don't want to slow you all down any more! Please move on without me!)

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2018, 04:36:45 PM »

"Likewise." Aja's eyes flickered to the bird flitting around Isaac. "Is that your familiar?"

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2018, 04:45:11 PM »

"Nope." He glared at the...thing. "I serve the city, not a demonic lord."

"He's rather bloody annoying about our presence on this plain." Lucius grumbled. "Seems to think we'll corrupt it or something."

"Told you it wouldn't work Featherweight." RayRay glided over, and humanized her form.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

Imperial Star Destroyer

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2018, 04:51:53 PM »

"I am most certainly not a familiar." He folded his wings like arms. "I am someone who was turned into a bird. I would be appreciative of assistance in this matter, actually."
Anyone need a planet glassed?

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

"More accurately, you're a some type of demonic entity bound into a phisical form." Isaac starred blankly.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

Imperial Star Destroyer

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »

"Close, but not entirely accurate. I have a physical form, I'm just bound into a different one by someone who was a little greedy." he huffed.
Anyone need a planet glassed?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]