Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Happy Veteran's Day!  (Read 69 times)

U-126

Happy Veteran's Day!
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:28:17 AM »

I'd just like to wish everyone a happy Veteran's Day, both military personnel and civilians alike.

For my brothers and sisters in arms, I continue to salute you for your hard work, contribution, and bravery!

For the civilians who have supported us in many different ways, I'd like to thank you for your dedication and support. When we think of you, we  are inspired and remember what we're fighting for! Our appreciation cannot be represented by words alone.
Ich bin ein Wolf auf die Suche!

U-126

Re: Happy Veteran's Day!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:29:03 AM »

OFGP
Ich bin ein Wolf auf die Suche!

The Primal Song Continues

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:51:24 AM »

As the descendant of many military men, both famous and unknown, I second that. 🍻
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

One must never tolerate evil. For first, evil is tolerated; then embraced, then ailed as being good, then it becomes unlawful to do what is actually good.

Ceres

• Enkidu, you son of a fish
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:37:26 AM »

My grandpa is a veteran. I third this post and thank all veterans and active-duty military for their service.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 04:52:48 PM »

Someone very close to me served in the marine corp, and I thank him for what he has done. I have nothing but respect for veterans and I fourth this post!!
pull the trigger, piglet,

Gentlebiscuit

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 08:17:03 PM »

I didn't know this was veteran's day :o my granddad was a veteran, I miss him. I fifth this post.