Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Character Vote? (Help me Choose 10 Characters For my new book)  (Read 79 times)

Doppy

Character Vote? (Help me Choose 10 Characters For my new book)
« on: November 29, 2017, 06:37:56 AM »

My Book is probably going to be a Sci-Fi world Or a Fantasy world. With magic in both so either tech with magic or iron Swords and bows enchanted with magic.

Name:
Romantic Interests (Help me form bonds or links between certain characters):
Pets:
Role/Job:
Vehicles:
World: Sci-Fi or Fantasy

Example
Name: Shcron Lane
Description: A Young Lad living on the outskirts of Federation space Not really a bad guy but someone who likes to keep his head low. Always up for a firefight or some action. Likes anything big and fast. Lives on board the Slicer his private ship. About 2 meters tall and quite broad. Mainly seen wearing combat armour and cloak with a dusty helmet.
Never leaves anyone behind and keeps his friends close.
Romantic Interests (Help me form bonds or links between certain characters): Interested in action loving. Determined, focused Women.
Likes : Anything that makes a loud boom or goes super fast.
Dislikes: Slow Movers and Law breakers.
Pets: Rocky (Dog)
Role/Job: Vigilante (Works outside of the law to catch criminals) and a cargo hauler in his spare time.
Vehicles: Slicer (a fast moving corvette perfect for hunting criminals and moving cargo in quick time) The Dropper (A Mech built for speed and mobility above all else)
World: Sci-Fi

Feel Free to make your own and make them how you want.
Thank You Doppy.

FarahBulous

• Hiya! My name's Farah!
Re: Character Vote? (Help me Choose 10 Characters For my new book)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:15:12 AM »

Name: Anika Welder
Description of Character: A proud, distrustful girl who prefers machinery to people. She is a mechanic for hire who lives in the poorer part of the city in a house she built herself. She's short and muscular and very touchy. Anika usually wears ratty work clothes when she goes out, though she hardly leaves her shop.
Romantic Interests (Help me form bonds or links between certain characters): Anyone who can help her with her work
Likes: Automatons, machines, anything that she can make or fic
Dislikes: Other people
Pets: A small android
Role/Job: Mechanic
Vehicles: A convertible car
World: Sci-Fi
"It's not bragging if you can back it up." -Muhammad Ali