Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 408

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 77236 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #4365 on: May 18, 2019, 08:28:29 AM »

<**cas is still in human form just so we're clear :p**>

They definitely weren't normal wolves. Casiel cried out as they descended on him, trying to throw them off. He was thrown to the ground, holding back one of the beasts as the other bit him in the leg. He kicked at the second wolf, stabbing at the first with his dagger.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #4366 on: May 18, 2019, 08:33:12 AM »

Faline looked at the heart in her hands and then closed her eyes and gasped loudly as suddenly she could see through Gio's eyes. She was in his head. She couldn't-- do anything though, she couldn't control him, only see. She opened her eyes and looked at Mateline, "I can only see what he sees, I can't change him."

(I thought so...)

The first wolf yelped as Casiel's knife met it, but it then pounced on his front, trying to knock him down. The second wolf barked again as Casiel kicked it and kept low to the ground defensively.

Emma-la

« Reply #4367 on: May 18, 2019, 08:34:54 AM »

Mateline growled low in her throat, so afraid they were too late. “Okay, okay, it’s fine, I’ll send a ghost to Cas so he knows we have the heart. We can figure out why he’s stuck like that later.”
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4368 on: May 18, 2019, 08:37:36 AM »

This wasn't going to work, not in this form. Cas howled in rage as he allowed himself to transform again, biting down hard into the first wolf's throat. Having a small window of freedom he grabbed the arrow between bloody teeth and took off towards the camp.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4369 on: May 18, 2019, 08:40:13 AM »

The wolves howled loudly in pain as they stumbled and started to try to lick each other's wounds. Gio heard the howling and turned, pulling out Eros' bow and an arrow, stringing it, starting to head towards the woods. He searched for the wolf, eyes keen to find it.

Faline held the heart close again, "I think it's because it's not--inside him."

Emma-la

« Reply #4370 on: May 18, 2019, 08:42:03 AM »

Mateline snapped the reigns harder, sweating from the stress. “Then we need to get there now,” She snarled. “As soon as we get there, do you think you can get it inside him if I cover you?”

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4371 on: May 18, 2019, 08:43:05 AM »

"I took down Apollo, I'm sure I can attempt to shove a heart back inside Giovanni," Faline commented .

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #4372 on: May 18, 2019, 08:44:07 AM »

FINE! lol I could have sworn he turned into a wolf....but I'm so tired and occupied at work. just going to wait till later I guess..)

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Emma-la

« Reply #4373 on: May 18, 2019, 08:45:06 AM »

“Apollo doesn’t have a magic voice,” she muttered. They were close. They could do this. “I’ll try to incapacitate him, make it easier.”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4374 on: May 18, 2019, 08:46:45 AM »

<**I really should have rethought this whole 'cas is nekkid when he transforms' thing :P**>

He was there. Cas returned to normal, finding a large piece of cloth from one of the Roman tents that he used to wrap around himself and conceal the arrow. Carefully, he also grabbed two sticks from the ground and clutched them tightly. He approached Gio carefully, eyeing the bow in his hands. "Giovanni," he said carefully. "Stand down."

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4375 on: May 18, 2019, 08:49:50 AM »

Gio didn't listen. He didn't even flinch. He'd been given one instruction if he saw Casiel. No games. No words. Just shoot. Gio let his arrow fly and it aimed right for Casiel's chest...but then swooped around his right shoulder and into the ground. Gio furrowed his brow. What he couldn't see was Eros' ring glowing on Casiel's hand.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4376 on: May 18, 2019, 08:58:28 AM »

Cas smirked, noticing the ring on his hand. "Oh, too bad about you loving me, huh?" he jeered, moving in closer. He only had one shot and he had to make it count.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4377 on: May 18, 2019, 09:04:55 AM »

Gio growled and aimed another arrow, letting it fly but with the same result. He threw down the bow and just barreled forward, towards Casiel, tackling him to the ground, taking the knife from his side.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4378 on: May 18, 2019, 09:10:08 AM »

Cas bared his teeth like an animal, positioning the arrowhead against Gio's heart. His expression softened then, becoming one of hurt and regret. "I'm sorry," he said softly before plunging the arrow into Gio's heart.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4379 on: May 18, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »

Gio was holding his knife to Casiel's throat when the arrow when into the cavity where his heart should have gone. He cried out in pain, rolling off of Casiel and laying on his back in pain and frustration, reaching for the arrow, he was gonna try  to pull it out, but the arrow disappeared and some kind of clarity came over Gio's eyes. He held his hand over his chest and then slowly sat up, "Wh--What did you do?" he asked softly and looked at Casiel, blinking.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 408