Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 408

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 76863 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #4380 on: May 18, 2019, 11:39:33 am »

Casiel breathed hard, falling back in relief. It had worked! "Just a little something to get you to stop and listen to me," he told him. He got up slowly, approaching Gio. He wanted to embrace him, to hold him close, but he wasn't sure how Gio would react to that. He still didn't have a heart, after all.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #4381 on: May 18, 2019, 12:15:26 pm »

Gio say up, holding his chest and looked at Casiel, frustrated at these sudden...feelings. He looked at Casiel, furrowing his brow and then stopping, “What do you want from me?”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4382 on: May 18, 2019, 12:34:54 pm »

"To stop doing your grandmother's bidding like a f*cking puppy," Casiel told him. He let out a heavy breath then. "I can't let you expand your empire, or let you hurt innocent people." He crouched down beside Gio and took his hand. "I won't let you become a monster."

Emma-la

« Reply #4383 on: May 18, 2019, 12:37:04 pm »

[Mercyyyyyyy Faline]
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4384 on: May 18, 2019, 12:56:35 pm »

Faline got off the chariot before it even landed and started running towards Casiel and Giovanni. "Casiel! I have it! I have the heart!"

Gio looked at Casiel, like he was genuinely contemplating what he was saying, a hint of the old Gio deep inside, but then another instinct Venus had put into him came forward when he heard that Faline had the heart. He slowly stood up, took an arrow out and strung it in his bow. He took aim at Faline and then let it fly. She gasped, realizing it was aimed at Gio's heart and then closed her eyes, holding his heart up in the air, the arrow sunk deep into her own chest.

Emma-la

« Reply #4385 on: May 18, 2019, 12:59:30 pm »

Mateline has run right after Faline and when she saw her fall she screamed, running to catch her. “What have you done?” She yelled, cradling Faline closed and pulling the heart into her own hands. “Where is Henry?”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4386 on: May 18, 2019, 01:06:32 pm »

"Faline!" Casiel exclaimed, racing over to her. "He... Henry's, he was right behind me," he said, looking around frantically for him. Then he noticed the heart, still strangely warm. He picked it up carefully and took it over to Gio. "Please, don't fight this," he said softly. "I don't want to have to force you. Or hurt you."

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #4387 on: May 18, 2019, 01:15:52 pm »

Henry had a terrible time trying to keep up with Casiel as he really could not master the skill of flying in such a short amount of time. Eventually he made it to the outskirts of the camp, only to find a huge fire in the centre; he had little time to investigate further as his eyes landed on Faline, with an arrow piercing her chest. Henry rushed to her side, "No, no Faline please stay with me," he begged as he very carefully pulled the arrow out and proceeded to flood her with every bit of power her had, "You are not dying!"

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4388 on: May 18, 2019, 01:21:03 pm »

Gio aimed for Casiel, but tears found his eyes, “I’ll...i’ll Destroy it. I don’t need it anymore,” he told Casiel, wanting to shoot but his hands wouldn’t move.

Faline gasped for air and clawed at Mateline’s shirt, “Please. Henry,” she begged. Then Henry came and she held him tightly to him, screaming when he pulled the arrow out, the pain so great that she was on the edge of passing out. She then curled into his chest as he healed her and winced, whimpering as her chest slowly healed.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4389 on: May 18, 2019, 01:30:12 pm »

"I've got you," Henry whispered calmly as he continued to heal the wound. He pressed his lips to her forehead and held her close to him as her wound was gone entirely.

Livy had tried to follow Casiel but he was too fast for her. She eventually made it to the camp, only to discover a great fire burning in the centre. Livy snuck into the camp, getting closer to the fire to get a better look. She froze when her eyes landed on Diana tied to a post in the middle of the flames, barely conscious. "Di!" she cried, forgetting to keep herself hidden. She ran out towards the fire but was quickly grabbed by two romans with blank, robotic expressions, "Let me go!!!" she screamed, "Diana!" she cried out in desperation

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4390 on: May 18, 2019, 01:33:10 pm »

"Just shut up and take your heart back!" Casiel snapped, shoving it into Gio's chest. Please, please let this work.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4391 on: May 18, 2019, 01:43:53 pm »

Gio gasped loudly and was frozen, falling to his knees, holding his chest. His control over the Romans stopped and the put his arms around himself, shuddering in fear at the loss of control.

Faline fell unconscious in Henry’s arms, healed but very exhausted.

Emma-la

« Reply #4392 on: May 18, 2019, 01:45:18 pm »

Mateline day with Henry and Faline, eyes wide and afraid. “Is...is she okay?” She asked softly, a hand touching Faline’s shoulder.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4393 on: May 18, 2019, 01:49:52 pm »

Casiel knelt beside Gio, carefully putting his hands on either side of his face. "It's okay, it's okay," he said softly, only just then realizing that his voice had started to shake. "Gio? I love you. It's okay."

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4394 on: May 18, 2019, 01:56:27 pm »

Henry lifted his head, looking down at Faline as she lay in his arms, "She is okay," Henry assured Mateline. He did not want to think about how close she came to dying; If he had been delay a moment longer she may not have made it.

Suddenly, the two romans released Livy; they and many other were looking around with confused expressions. Livy ran to her sister, not caring around the flames burning her; she tried desperately to undo the ropes holding Diana to the post but they were enchanted. Only Gio could release her sister.

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 408