Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 340

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 48442 times)

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #4410 on: May 19, 2019, 09:11:58 AM »

"Yeah, in my tent, I can give you some of my civilian clothes," Gio told him, loud enough for some others to hear and started to lead him towards the tent, he then turned through calling to those around them, "Go about your business. Prepare to go home." just so they would be left alone. Gio opened his tent flaps and let Casiel inside first before following in after him.

Emma-la

« Reply #4411 on: May 19, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »

Mateline was still apprehensive about Gio, not fully convinced he was fully back to normal. She couldn't really blame him for what he'd done, but she was afraid. She made her way towards Diana and Livy, feeling a need to make some amends and check on them. "Are you two alright?"
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4412 on: May 19, 2019, 01:37:35 PM »

Cas stepped inside the tent, still keeping the cloth wrapped tightly around him, suddenly feeling awkward having Gio see him nude. He turned back to him. "Are you okay?" he asked. "After everything?"

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4413 on: May 19, 2019, 01:47:22 PM »

Gio sat down on his cot and shook his head, his fingers running back over his hair. He stared at the floor and then looked up at flushed just a little seeing Casiel, getting the clothes out. He brought them over to him, holding them out, but he also looked at Casiel and after a brief moment, he just put his arms around him and held him close, not caring if he was nude or afraid or that Gio himself was burnt. He just needed to be close to Casiel again.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4414 on: May 19, 2019, 01:59:08 PM »

Casiel clung to him, his fingers digging into the back of Gio's shirt, his head resting firmly in the crook of his neck. "I'm so sorry," he whispered between shaky breaths.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4415 on: May 19, 2019, 02:01:34 PM »

"I just couldn't let her hurt you anymore. I couldn't stand seeing you there, bleeding out like that. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what she was going to do with me," Gio admit to Casiel and squeezed him tighter, "I only cared that you were free and that you got healing."

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4416 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05:06 PM »

"I should have just let her kill me," Cas murmured against Gio's chest. "So long as you love me I can come back, but without your heart...." He'd been so stupid. So selfish.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4417 on: May 19, 2019, 02:08:25 PM »

Gio tightened his grip on Casiel as he considered that moment where he'd, with the mindset to kill Casiel, aimed his arrow for his love's chest. He cringed and his nose found Casiel's, nuzzling his softly, "I nearly killed you myself. How cruel that woman is." He then paused, "What did you stab me with?"

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4418 on: May 19, 2019, 02:13:51 PM »

"Ero's ring protected me," Casiel said, raising his hand to look at it. "And I stabbed you with one of his arrows. I, uh, got it from my mother. Turns out she's not half bad."

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4419 on: May 19, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »

Gio slowly let go of Casiel and held up the clothes again, swallowing, "I'm--I'm glad." His eyes went to the ground, "We have to go far away." he whispered.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4420 on: May 19, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »

Cas took the clothes from him, taking a moment to brush his fingers over Gio's hand. "How far exactly?"

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4421 on: May 19, 2019, 02:34:32 PM »

Gio looked at him and shrugged, "Just-- no where that Venus can find us. Away from Italy. Away from the ocean," he told him and turned his face so Casiel wouldn't feel awkward while he got dressed.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4422 on: May 19, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »

"Somewhere further inland then?" Casiel asked him as he started to dress himself. "Or... the new world?"

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4423 on: May 19, 2019, 02:38:51 PM »

"You seem fascinated with the new world," Gio said and smirked, taking a glance over Casiel's way only for a moment before looking away again, "I'd--I'd be willing to give it a try."

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4424 on: May 19, 2019, 02:49:10 PM »

Cas blushed slightly, finishing up with his new clothes. "I just figured it's as far away as possible from all of the trouble we've had here," he said.
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 340