Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 408

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 76068 times)

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #4650 on: May 27, 2019, 10:25:56 AM »

Henry breathed out slowly as he listened to her; he wasn’t sure what to feel in that moment. He put his hands over hers, “I hope one day you will,” Henry whispered. What if she never reached that point though? What if he was was never enough? He felt tears prickling his eyes and was grateful she couldn’t see his face

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #4651 on: May 27, 2019, 10:33:47 AM »

Faline kissed his spine and then jumped as Gio called, "Alright, let's get dressed and move out. Should be able to find a town to sleep in tonight and then the coast tomorrow." he cleaned his knife off one more time and headed to the shore to get dressed.

Faline slowly let go of Henry and swam back, "I'll be up in a second. You go first." she told him.

Emma-la

« Reply #4652 on: May 27, 2019, 10:42:39 AM »

Mateline watched the boys leaving the river, taking a second to fully dunk her head one more time in the water. Falines question rang through her head, it confused her. She hadn’t really thought of men that way much, but she did consider their appearances. And Gio’s was...above average.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4653 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:42 AM »

A shiver travelled up his spine from where her lips brushed against his skin. He turned round and nodded, hoping she couldn't see signs of tears. Henry made his way back to the shore and started to pull on the clean clothes he'd grabbed from the bag. It sure felt good to be clean and to be wearing clothing that wasn't stained with blood and grime.

Diana was just finishing with braiding her sister's hair back when everyone started to head back to shore, "there all done," Diana said. The two girl headed for shore, not at all concerned with the boys seeing them.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4654 on: May 27, 2019, 11:00:47 AM »

Gio put on his clothes, still quiet from cutting Casiel's hair. It was weird to think that such a little thing could rock him so hard. He shook his head and sighed, looking at Casiel, smiling a little. He was still handsome, still Casiel, but he would miss playing with his hair in bed, brushing it from his face, tugging it playfully to get his attention.

Faline waited until everyone else was ashore before she crept up and grabbed a dress, that she presumed had belong to Henry's mother. It smells like the farm. Like the damp fields of grass and wheat. She tied her hair up with a piece of twine and then looked over towards the men to see if she could catch Henry's eyes and give him a smile.

Emma-la

« Reply #4655 on: May 27, 2019, 11:05:19 AM »

Mattie waded out of the water last, much more concerned with being seen by anyone. She grabbed some clothes and hastily pulled them on. She caught up to Diana. “How do you...” she trailed off, gesturing to her hair. “How do you do that with her hair?”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4656 on: May 27, 2019, 11:19:50 AM »

(my computer hates me today)

henry glanced over at Faline, his eyes growing wide as he took in the sight of her in the familiar dress. He clearly remembered his mother wearing that dress around the farm; the memories made him sad but as he gazed over at Faline, the grief seemed more bearable. He smiled and walked over to her, "You look beautiful," he commented as he took her and looked her once over, "It suits you," he said.

Once on shore, Diana and Livy both changed into the fresh clothes supplied by Henry. Diana glanced over at Mateline and smiled, "My mother taught me. Would you like me to braid yours?" she asked.

(I still can't not think of Mathew when anyone refers to her as Mattie :P)

Emma-la

« Reply #4657 on: May 27, 2019, 11:21:20 AM »

[ahaha let’s just rename her Matthew]

She fiddled with the end of her hair nervously and nodded. “Could you? I never learned and it looks so pretty.”

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4658 on: May 27, 2019, 11:24:18 AM »

Faline blushed and smiled, looking away as he called her beautiful before finding his eyes again, "Thank you." she murmured and then squeezed his hands, "How's your leg?"

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4659 on: May 27, 2019, 11:35:11 AM »

Diana was still wary of Mateline, but if they were going to start a new like all together then she wanted things to be made right between them. She smiled kindly and nodded, "of course, I would be happy to," Diana said then gently took the girl's shoulders and turned her around, "You have beautiful hair," Diana commented as she started the braid.

Henry looked down at his leg, "It hurts a little," he admitted, "I think I'll take it off when we set off, just to give it a rest," Henry said

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4660 on: May 27, 2019, 11:40:56 AM »

Faline nodded at him and then looked up at him and smiled a little before leaning in and kissing him wholly, just barely letting him finish his sentence. She held his face and then pulled away slowly, blushing. "That's--what I really wanted to do when I heard you listen morning. 'I know' was, the worst possible response."

Emma-la

« Reply #4661 on: May 27, 2019, 11:47:49 AM »

Mateline bit her lip, still a little uncomfortable around Diana. “Thank you. There’s a lot of it, I’m sorry. I’ve been considering cutting it.” Her eyes flicked to Cas at that. It would be more functional if she did. But she had developed an attachment to the long hair.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4662 on: May 27, 2019, 11:57:34 AM »

Henry stared at her in surprise, unable to get sensible words out. After getting over the initial shock Henry smiled and slipped his hands in hers, "Well, I think that more than made up for it," he said.

"If you ask me, I think you should leave it," Diana said, "it looks nice long, and if you learn how to braid, you won't have to worry about it getting in that way," Diana said

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4663 on: May 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »

Cas was quiet as he got dressed. His head and spirits felt strangely lighter and yet... he felt like he'd just undergone some big, spirited change. Of course that was stupid- it was just hair. He finished getting dressed and walked over to Gio. "How do I look?"

Emma-la

« Reply #4664 on: May 27, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »

“Do you think you could teach me?” She asked, looking over her shoulder at Diana. She had never really entertained th me Ides of a sister figure, Gio had been all she’d needed and Diana was just in the way. But maybe there were benefits.
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 408