Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 473

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 174305 times)

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #6840 on: September 09, 2020, 12:58:27 AM »

Diana and Livy ran after gio, Diana feeling worried for Gio; they would have to deal with it later but it was troubling. She took gio?s hand and then Livy?s (who protested for a moment, scared of getting her sister sick). ?You?re okay, just breathe. Stay calm,? Diana whispered to her.

Henry groaned after a moment and sat up slowly, rubbing the back of his head from falling on it. He peered around, surprised to find everyone there and obviously about to teleport, ?wait!? Henry gasped and scrambled to his feet, ?he?s being held captive. We have to be careful where we teleport to,? Henry warmed, the image of casiel in shackles still very clear in his mind, ?he might not even be there yet. If you teleport to him now we might end up in mid air,? Henry continued.

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #6841 on: September 09, 2020, 03:10:35 AM »

?I wish your visions would come with solutions,? Gio muttered and dropped the girls? hands. ?Captive where? By who?!?

Faline glared at Gio and sighed, ?Henry doesn?t control the visions. Listen, we?re going to help just calm down.?

kristina-la

« Reply #6842 on: September 09, 2020, 03:15:43 AM »

Henry glared at gio, ?you should be grateful I even have these visions,? Henry snapped, ?look, I think he?s somewhere in the desert. I have a pretty good picture in my head but it?s going to be a big jump for you. Can you handle it?? He asked gio.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6843 on: September 09, 2020, 05:30:52 AM »

Gio looked them over and swallowed, ?I?? he looked around them and frowned, breathing in and out, ?I don?t know. But I can try to take a few.?

Faline looked between her husband and her son and frowned, ?I can stay behind.?

kristina-la

« Reply #6844 on: September 09, 2020, 05:40:31 AM »

Livy let go of her sister's hand and backed away, nodding, "I'll stay behind too," Livy said, not trusting herself with them.

Arthur wanted to go, but he also wanted to stay with his mother; he would just get in their way if he went, "I'll stay too," Arthur said

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6845 on: September 09, 2020, 06:45:58 AM »

?Diana, Henry, Mateline? you?re with me?? Gio asked. He didn?t want to over exert himself, but he also didn?t want to try to rescue Casiel on his own.

Faline smiled at Arthur and took his arm with her own, ?I?ll be glad to have you?

kristina-la

« Reply #6846 on: September 09, 2020, 08:11:04 AM »

Diana didn?t want to leave Livy behind but she also didn?t want her sister going with them into this unknown danger. She nodded and hugged Livy quickly before going back to gio and mateline.

Henry would have liked to stay behind with his family, wanting an end to all the drama and the fighting. He was tired of being a demigod. He went to faline and Arthur, ?I love you both,? he said and hugged them and kissed faline before going to gio, ?I?m ready when you are,? he said, focusing on the image from his vision

Emma-la

« Reply #6847 on: September 09, 2020, 11:18:03 AM »

Mateline took Gio's hand and then Diana's, a little terrified of where they might be going and what danger they might be jumping into. But she wouldn't let Gio go alone, and already knew suggesting Diana stay behind would be foolish. They were the right team to go. "Ready," she agreed.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6848 on: September 09, 2020, 01:55:35 PM »

Gio looked at them all and then using Henry?s image, he imagined the place they would adventure into and suddenly, within the closing of his eyes, he felt the hot winds and soft sands beneath their feet. He shifted and opened his eyes.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #6849 on: September 10, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »

He must have passed out at some point, for when he opened his eyes all he saw was an unfamiliar landscape. A scorching dessert as far as the eye could see. Cas once again tried to wrestle himself free, only to bit once again bit. He was growing more and more annoyed rather than afraid. Whoever was behind this was going to pay, and it would be a bloody payback at that.

There was an awful lurch in his gut suddenly: the cat had dropped him. He was free-falling, toward the ground unable to move or slow himself down. He closed his eyes and braced for impact. Hitting the ground was excruciating, and had he been a mortal man the blow would surely have left him as little more than a smear on the sand. He lay in a crumpled heap, gasping, arms and legs twisted in uncanny directions, blood pooling in his vision.

kristina-la

« Reply #6850 on: September 10, 2020, 11:35:21 AM »

Henry looked around their surroundings, unsettled by the endless desert on one side of them and the massive pyramids ; he'd heard tales of the pyramids of Egypt but it was something else to see them in person. "gods it is hot," Henry complained

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6851 on: September 10, 2020, 02:09:38 PM »

Gio sighed out, holding his chest as he realized just how much strain he?d put on himself. He groaned and slowly stood to his feet before looking around, ?So?where do should we go??

kristina-la

« Reply #6852 on: September 10, 2020, 02:32:14 PM »

Henry glanced at Gio, "I...don't know," Henry admitted, "Maybe we should find somewhere we can rest a bit," Henry suggested, seeing Giovanni was a little worn out from teleporting

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6853 on: September 11, 2020, 01:21:33 AM »

?Any bit of shade would be a kindness,? Gio said and then muttered a few curses about the heat in Greek before starting to trudge towards the pyramids and the towns below. He took off his vest and left it in the sand.

Emma-la

« Reply #6854 on: September 11, 2020, 04:05:33 AM »

Mateline raised her hand to shield from the sun, squinting around at the landscape as they walked. "Good lord, this place is hellish," she grumbled.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 473