Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 408

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 68380 times)

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #2490 on: February 14, 2019, 06:25:06 PM »

Faline looked at Nataliya with  wide eyes. She was...disappointed in her? "You sent me after insane demigods! I'm merely a human and you thought I could take all of them down? With  Henry, who doesn't even know his place! How  can you so easily act as if I didn't give this my all?!" she screamed at  the woman and held her knife tightly, "The teleporter nearly drowned me and where were you then?! You wouldn't  have even cared if I died!"

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #2491 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:27 PM »

If they hadn't been under attack, Elisha probably would have found Faline's outburst to be funny. It sounded so incredibly naïve, the anger she had towards Nataliya. Elisha turned and swung her sword at the nearest of Nataliya's soldiers.
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
----------------------------------
www.youtube.com/maragrace

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2492 on: February 15, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »

Henry felt a little guilty about leaving the others behind to fight but his main priority was Faline; he could not just sit back and let her run off with that woman again, at least not without him. He finally reached the top of the building, grunting from the effort as he pulled himself over the edge.
"They outnumbered and overpowered us. It was not her fault," Henry breathed out, glaring at Nataliya intensely.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2493 on: February 15, 2019, 10:10:40 AM »

Faline turned seeing Henry and took a step towards him, raising the knife to his chest, daring for him to step backward and topple off the building, “You let them. You...took advantage of it. You touched me and kissed me when I wasn’t even a whole person.”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2494 on: February 15, 2019, 12:14:12 PM »

Henry fixed his eyes on Faline, trying not to move; another step back and he would probably fall, "I had no choice. Casiel was going to completely wipe your mind if I didn't agree to their terms," Henry said. He looked at the knife in her hand uneasily; would she really try to kill him? "I could not let them turn you into a vegetable," he siad, voice breaking. It hurt to hear her accuse him of taking advantage of the situation, "i'm sorry"

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2495 on: February 15, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »

“But you didn’t try to fix me either Henry,” Faline reminded him, “You just let me be. I was so weak and foolish. I was....scared and vulnerable and you just left me like that,” Faline hissed. She pushed the knife into his chest just a bit, just enough to break the skin, “I never want to see you again. You hear me? I’ll kill you.”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2496 on: February 15, 2019, 12:51:30 PM »

Henry winced as her knife pricked his skin; he felt blood trickle down his chest, "You were happy," Henry countered, "You weren't this angry, broken, heartless person," Henry said, fighting to keep his eyes from tearing up.

Echo :)

« Reply #2497 on: February 15, 2019, 01:09:08 PM »

(Aw man guys, I'm sorry. I thought I'd be able to keep up, but I haven't been able to focus in enough to make it happen right now  :( . Ya'll are welcome to use Delora at will, or just let her go, but no need to wait for me right not.)
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2498 on: February 15, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »

Faline looked at Henry and gripped her knife tighter, “I...” she was lost for words. She was lost as ever. She pulled the knife away, “I can’t go with you.” She said quietly, “I...this is what I know. This is who I am,” she told him firmly and then stepped back, “Heartless and cold is all you’ll ever know from me.” She growled.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2499 on: February 15, 2019, 01:30:02 PM »

Nataliya regarded her little outburst with amusement. She'd definitely have to punish Faline for that later. But for now she had other things to worry about. "Kill each and every one of them," she told her other subordinates.

Casiel was backed into a wall, throwing knife in hand. How were they ever going to get out of this?

<**if anyone has ideas for a daring escape now would be the time :p**>

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2500 on: February 15, 2019, 01:42:12 PM »

Henry shook his head, "No. this is not all you are," Henry said firmly, refusing to accept that the Faline he'd grown to love was gone for good. He cautiously stepped towards her, "I will go with you," Henry said, trying to ignore Nataliya's order; he was abandoning his friends for Faline. He had faith that they could handle the situation.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2501 on: February 15, 2019, 01:53:25 PM »

“No! I don’t want you!” Faline told him and moved forward and slashed her knife at his chest, “I don’t want you here again! To try and change and love me!” She charged him again, pushing him towards the ledge.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2502 on: February 15, 2019, 02:00:07 PM »

Henry was caught off guard by her sudden attack, stumbling back until he was wobbling on the edge of the roof. He looked at her with shock and betrayal before falling over the edge

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2503 on: February 15, 2019, 02:19:42 PM »

Faline’s heart kept inside her and she stood up taller. She turned away, facing Nataliya and stepping towards her, “I am yours. I swore myself to you. You saved me from a wretched world. I...” Faline silenced herself, coming to Nataliya’s side.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2504 on: February 15, 2019, 02:28:46 PM »

(wow, that's just cold :P)

Henry fell to the ground, only managing to use his ability to slow his descent enough to avoid serious injury. He hit the ground and just lay there, staring up at the building in disbelief and pain.

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 408