Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 408

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 76865 times)

Emma-la

Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #4395 on: May 18, 2019, 01:59:17 PM »

Mateline nodded, running her fingers through the girls hair and looked up at Gio. She was afraid to approach, concerned that perhaps they hadnt succeeded. I should make sure things arent up in flames, she murmured, standing. Would the Romans still attack even without their leader?
The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #4396 on: May 18, 2019, 02:05:14 PM »

Gio looked at Casiel and tears ran down his face, "What have I done?" he asked, breathing shakily and then he heard Mateline mention flames and his eyes grew wide. "No, no!" he got up suddenly and teleported to the bonfire, putting his arms up at the heat. He pulled LIvy out and then went for the ropes behind Diana, untying them as best he could despite getting burnt on his legs and arms, like a bad sunburn, and then pulled her up into his arms and carried her away, stumbling towards the creek nearby, coughing himself from the smoke and heat, "Stay with me Di."

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4397 on: May 18, 2019, 02:22:06 PM »

Casiel let himself collapse, his emotions finally taking hold. He felt relief, rage, guilt, all at once. His hands clawed at the dirt as he finally stood up, tightening the cloth around his lean frame, his eyes red and stinging. He wanted to hold Gio, and to be held himself, but Gio had run off again. With a deep breath he walked towards the Roman camp.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #4398 on: May 18, 2019, 02:23:43 PM »

Diana was not sure she could hold on much longer. The pain in her lungs was so terrible, it was a struggle just to suck in the smallest of breaths. She looked up at Gio, coughing weakly as he carried her away from the fire.

No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4399 on: May 18, 2019, 02:25:52 PM »

Gio got down into the water and put Diana down in too, laying her against the band of the creek and looking her over, scared, he suddenly put his mouth against hers and breathed air into her lungs, pushing on her chest to try to get the smoke out, "Breathe Diana. Please, please." he begged.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4400 on: May 18, 2019, 02:34:56 PM »

Livy got up and ran to Gio and Diana, falling to her knees beside them as tears streamed down her cheeks. There were burns on her arms and legs from trying to free her sister, which were incredibly painful, but she was too worried for Diana to really notice.

Diana tried to breathe but it hurt so bad. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she desperately tried to suck in breaths, "can't. I can't," she got out.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4401 on: May 18, 2019, 11:00:14 PM »

Gio chuckled a little at her and shook his head, "Come on, if you can talk, you can breathe." he told her and then helped her one more time, pushing clean air into her lungs with his own breath and then pushing on her chest again, "You're gonna be alright Diana. Diana, you have to be alright," he begged and put his arms around her loosely.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4402 on: May 19, 2019, 01:14:34 AM »

Every breath was a struggle but whatever he was doing seemed to be helping. Her breaths, while still painful, were coming more easily. She curled up in arms, her chest gently rising and falling as she focused in breathing.

Livy crawled nearer to them, feeling instant relief when it seemed Diana was breathing again. She looked at gio, they fixed you? She asked

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4403 on: May 19, 2019, 03:28:45 AM »

Gio held Diana close and pressed his forehead to hers, breathing in unison with her. He stroked her hair lovingly as tears started to fall down his face, Im so so sorry. Im so sorry she tried to kill you he murmured and then looked up at Livy and nodded, They did. Im...Im sorry for everything Ive done.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #4404 on: May 19, 2019, 03:46:33 AM »

Livy just threw her arms around him and buried her face into his shoulder. She did not care what Venus made him do; all that mattered to her was that he was back. "It wasn't you," she said simply.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4405 on: May 19, 2019, 08:13:21 AM »

Casiel stood just off to the side, ignoring the glares and looks of surprise and disgust the Roman's were giving him. He turned away when Gio and Diana embraced, feeling the jealousy slowly emerge again.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4406 on: May 19, 2019, 08:44:02 AM »

Gio looked at Livy's arms and legs and frowned, "Before we leave, I will ask Henry will heal those for you." he then stood up out of the water and turned towards the camp, holding Diana in his arms still. He saw Casiel standing there, clearing avoiding watching him and frowned a bit. Casiel had saved his life and he knew what it looked like now, having immediately fled to save Diana. He could explain it later. He carried Diana to her tent and set her down on her bed, getting water for her before coming back out and looking at Casiel. He wanted to kiss and hold and thank Casiel a million times, but in the midst of all these people? They could never show affection like that.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4407 on: May 19, 2019, 09:00:19 AM »

Cas caught Gio's gaze and went over to him. "So, uh, that heart of yours working properly?" he asked him.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #4408 on: May 19, 2019, 09:03:41 AM »

Gio avoided his eyes a little but nodded. He swallowed hard, reaching one of his hands just to gently brush Casiel's fingers, the most he felt he could do in the public space. He felt tears sting his eyes again, "I can't believe I shot at you like that. I--I can't believe I hurt Diana and Faline. I could have killed them."

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #4409 on: May 19, 2019, 09:08:24 AM »

"You would have done a lot worse if we hadn't gotten here on time," Cas told him. "I'm sorry, Gio. For having you come and save me. If I'd been able to stand up to Venus none of this would have happened." He hugged himself and glanced around, still earning dirty looks from the Romans, for his lineage and his state of undress. "I... don't suppose you have some extra clothing lying around that I could steal?"
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 408