Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408]

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 76627 times)

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #6105 on: August 19, 2019, 01:56:03 AM »

Diana fell into step beside gio, looking at her sister then the new world’s people. What if they refused to help? “I’ll do anything, I can’t lose her,” Diana said

Henry was surprised by how much they’d missed in the short amount of time they’d been gone. He frowned a bit, seeing Livy in gio’s Arms; he wasn’t surprised that she was ill. He’d felt something in her resisting him. He just didn’t think it would be this bad, so quickly. “Maybe I can help,” Henry spoke up after overhearing gio and Diana, “trade my healing for their medicine,” he suggested

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #6106 on: August 19, 2019, 12:30:25 PM »

"I know. We both will do what we can," Gio said and looked at Henry, "That--that might be perfect," he said and then went up closer to the leader again, "One of our men can heal. Could we exchange healing for medicine?"

Faline took Henry's arm again, "Wait, is that a good idea? It'll weaken you. We shouldn't be weak when we face these people."

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #6107 on: August 19, 2019, 12:40:07 PM »

"A healer? another gift from your gods?" the leader said, intrigued, "That is an exchange my people will likely accept," he informed them. His words brought tears to Diana's eyes; there was some hope for Livy. She just hoped these people could actually help her.

"I'll be fine, I can handle it," Henry assured her, then lowered his voice so only she could hear, "I'll take it easy; they won't know the difference," he said with a shrug. Enough to be of some help, but not too much as to weaken him considerably.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6108 on: August 19, 2019, 12:50:31 PM »

Faline nodded and then came closer, leaning into him just a bit, "I don't like Gio telling those people about those abilities you guys have. Surprise is a good advantage."

Gio smiled at Diana and then looked down at Livy, "It's gotten so bad so quickly. I don't--I don't know what's happening to her."

Emma-la

« Reply #6109 on: August 19, 2019, 12:55:31 PM »

Mateline watched it all play out, displeased with the whole situation. These people had been hunting them mere moments ago, and now they would offer their services? There had to be a better way to help Livy than trusting them.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #6110 on: August 19, 2019, 01:16:41 PM »

Henry sighed, "I know, it's unfortunate but we seem to have gained the trust of their leader," Henry said with optimism; he hoped the man wasn't just leading them into a trap. "At least we still have a few secrets still," Henry said

"She was fine yesterday, I don't understand this," Diana said, scared for Livy. Was is something on the Island? Was it the jellyfish?

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6111 on: August 20, 2019, 04:04:00 AM »

“Like how Casiel is a death god or how I was an assassin, or Mateline making fire,” Faline listed off and raised her eyebrow at him with a smirk.

“I wonder if somehow Darius did this?” Gio said, “A curse of some type.” He frowned, “She’s so warm”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #6112 on: August 20, 2019, 04:22:30 AM »

Henry grinned and nodded, "Exactly," he said, "Hopefully it won't come to that but with our luck, who really knows," Henry said.

Diana's hands clenched into fists at the mere mention of Darius; never had she hated someone so much. She looked at her sister and shook her head, "I don't doubt he'd do something like that but do you think he had that much power?" she said. Diana gently pushed Livy's hair back so it was no longer sticking to her forehead, "and what are these bumps all over her skin? Gods, I hope they aren't painful," she said.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #6113 on: August 20, 2019, 06:21:01 AM »

"He was alone for months on that island, who knows what he could have learned," Gio recalled and then looked at Livy and shook his head, "Henry, are you sure there isn't something you can do to help with any of this?"

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #6114 on: August 20, 2019, 08:14:41 AM »

Henry sighed, “I can try, but I’m not sure how helpful I’ll be. I already felt resistance when I healed her earlier. This is something beyond my ability,” he said regretfully.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #6115 on: September 03, 2019, 02:38:57 PM »

okay, no. this is not dying. Shall we just skip ahead to them being at the village, maybe they've been there a few days, gained the peoples trust...)

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #6116 on: September 03, 2019, 02:51:06 PM »

<**maybe. I'm real bored of Cas at the moment tbh**>
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408]