Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340]

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 48337 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #5085 on: June 14, 2019, 05:05:37 AM »

Gio didn't register to him at all. Casiel violenty tore his arm away, fully under the sirens' control.

Beneath the waves the terrifyingly beautiful creatures grasped onto a few of their prey. They sensed power within them, and while they did not know what it was, the sirens knew it would please the Great One. Clammy, pale hands held the drowning demigods tightly, dragging them down to one of the many caves beneath the waves.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #5086 on: June 14, 2019, 06:25:34 AM »

Gio growled and slung his bow over his back before running and pouncing on to Casiel, doing the best he could to cover his ears. Without knowing the source of the sounds Casiel was hearing or seeing the creature himself, he couldn’t stop it like he had his own.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #5087 on: June 14, 2019, 10:12:31 AM »

Henry realized his mistake as soon as he plunged into the icy water and the voices were muffled by the water. Then he felt strong hands grab hold of him, pulling him deeper into the sea. He tried to fight them off but, but he wasn’t the best swimmer and he of course couldn’t breathe under water! His lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen.

When Diana hit the water and sunk below the surface, the trance was broken and she was left with paralyzing fear and panic. Her eyes quickly found mateline and she tried to get to the girl but something was pulling her deeper. Diana fought back with every bit of strength she had. She managed to break free and started to swim to mateline but then more of the creatures started to grab her and drag her down.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Emma-la

« Reply #5088 on: June 14, 2019, 11:40:30 AM »

The deeper she went, the quieter the voices got and Mateline started to come to her senses. Cold hands gripped her legs, pulling her deeper and she started to jerk, trying to escape. The salt water burned her eyes and she opened her mouth to scream. She immediately began to choke on the water and panic even more, until she saw Diana. She reached through the water, trying to reach out to her but kept getting dragged further down. Even if she did escape, her abilities to swim were practically nonexistent.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #5089 on: June 14, 2019, 02:14:04 PM »

Cas cried out, struggling against Gio. When he looked at him there was no recognition in his eyes. "Let me go!" he demanded, trying to kick at Gio's ribs. "I have to go! I don't belong here!" he exclaimed, echoing what the sirens were telling him.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #5090 on: June 14, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »

Gio fought him back, but then grunted from the pain in his side from Casiel kicking him. He let the man go and then ran to the aide of the ship, taking out his bow and an arrow and trying to get an aim at one of the sirens holding Mateline or Diana, but unable as they moved around and moved deeper. He didn’t want the arrow to hit the girls. He growled and turned back, looking for rope to tie Casiel with.

Faline was pulled down and tried to fight back the moment she hit the water but as they pulled her, the panic of drowning began to set it, a violent memory hitting her of Gio holding her with a cloak around her body and head.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #5091 on: June 15, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »

Henry continued to struggle, but it was a feeble attempt. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could even stay conscious without getting some air in his lungs. As the creature holding him dragged him down further, Henry’s eyes found faline. She looked petrified. He could only imagine that the ordeal triggered the memory of gio nearly drowning her. “Stop, please. Let her go,” Henry begged, his voice muffled by the water.

Diana felt so helpless as she watched those creatures drag mateline down. It was her worst nightmare coming true, again. How could the gods be so cruel? The only comfort was knowing Livy was safe below deck.

Livy paced around the room as she waited for the others to return. It was quiet above deck, which was either good or very bad. After waiting an agonizingly long time for them to return, Livy decided to risk going up. Maybe she could help.
As Livy reached the top of the stairs, she could hear the voices. Diana, gio, her mother. All begging for her to save them. It sounded like them, but Livy knew something was wrong. The voices were a lie.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #5092 on: June 17, 2019, 02:51:34 PM »

<**ugh sorry guys... I'm just not feeling this one right now.. Maybe in another day or so**>

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #5093 on: Today at 11:43:36 AM »

<**aaand yeah, nope. If you guys wanna continue just subdue cas and have the sirens take the others into the cave where the monster is. Go nuts.**>

MercyResurrected

« Reply #5094 on: Today at 11:54:28 AM »

(Awwww. Okay :( )
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340]