Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 396

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 116055 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #2295 on: April 18, 2019, 07:36:39 AM »

Marina merely smiled at her. "You insult me, and yet all I'm doing is trying to help you," she tutted. "I've been wanting to see if vampirism can be cured for quite some time now, and I believe you'll make the perfect test subject."

Emma-la

« Reply #2296 on: April 18, 2019, 07:42:01 AM »

Maggie recoiled at that, her jaw open in shock. "N-No!" she said quickly. "I don't want to be your test subject!" As much as she would love to not be a vampire anymore, she didn't trust that she would make it out alive. "Please, don't you have a heart?" she begged.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2297 on: April 18, 2019, 08:13:01 AM »

Peggy was shocked when the woman suddenly turned on Maggie and in the time she took to get past Charles and through the door, they were gone. Disappeared into the night. Peggy refused to lose this fight. She’d lost Nico, Clara wasn’t seen recently and now Maggie was taken. She looked back at the boys and shook her head, “I won’t lose her,” she promised and then jumped up, becoming a bat and disappearing into the night sky, her clothes left behind. Soon enough, she heard Maggie screaming and sctrugglung and moved towards the sound.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2298 on: April 18, 2019, 08:19:32 AM »

Thomas ran out the door after Peggy, staring in shock as she transformed into a bat and flew off. He looked back at his brother, a look of horror on his face. They'd taken Maggie and he'd been powerless to stop it from happening.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2299 on: April 18, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »

"I do- and it's determined to get yours beating again," Marina told her simply. She was busying herself with prepping an IV with holy water. 

<**so I'm gonna say they took her to an old apartment building (like, super run down. Not abandoned but it probably should be. And all of the windows have been blacked out so Maggie won't know what time it is**>

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2300 on: April 18, 2019, 08:23:26 AM »

thomas is going to rip this woman apart if he gets the chance >: ( )

Emma-la

« Reply #2301 on: April 18, 2019, 08:23:58 AM »

Maggie looked around them desperately, tugging on the chains more and more. "Please..." she whimpered. "Please don't hurt me, I'm a good person, I swear." She had no idea where they were, the windows were blacked out and the room was nondescript enough that she could only assume it was some sort of living space.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2302 on: April 18, 2019, 08:41:34 AM »

Peggy saw them go into the building and that was it. She flew back and ducked into her dress, becoming a human again and adjusting the dress so it was on properly. She looked at the boys and frowned, “We’ll have to take a car. They—they locked her up. I couldn’t see where they went inside the building. The huntress had quite a few people with her. Guards. “

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #2303 on: April 18, 2019, 08:41:44 AM »

"Dammit!" Charles cursed, practically pulling out his hair. "Why won't she ever just listen?!" he started pacing as Peggy returned, then looked to Thomas. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I tried...I wanted to warn you but then she just - and that woman! I told her not to go out there, Jesus Christ!"

Higher, further, faster

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2304 on: April 18, 2019, 08:50:48 AM »

"I have no doubts that you are, which is why I haven't killed you yet." She struck a match, lightning a hanging incense burner similar to the ones used in opium dens. Of course, instead of incense or herbs or drugs, it was filled with garlic bulbs. "There, just a little something to keep you relaxed," Marina mused before she strode over to Maggie, grabbing her arm before she injected the IV.

Emma-la

« Reply #2305 on: April 18, 2019, 08:56:43 AM »

Maggie flinched and as the smoke filled the air she felt herself get weaker and the holy water was already entering her blood stream. Her cough came back and she started to cry. “You’re going to kill me!” She cried out, twitching every few seconds. It felt like her veins were on fire.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2306 on: April 18, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »

Thomas was so terrified for Maggie that he was shaking noticeably, "Let's just go, now," he insisted. What could they possibly be doing to Maggie? he hardly wanted to contemplate the possibilities.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2307 on: April 18, 2019, 11:27:14 AM »

"Then that will be a mercy," Marina said simply. "You'll either be cured, or find freedom in death." She watched Maggie curiously, noting her reactions to the experiments. Before long she pulled out the IV, humming softly to herself.

Emma-la

« Reply #2308 on: April 18, 2019, 11:32:43 AM »

Maggie groaned and let her eyes flutter closed for a second. “Please,” She said in a weak voice. “I don’t want to die. I’m too young to die.” Maggie straightened her back and opened her eyes to stare at Marina. “I wasn’t lying. I do have a family, and they’re not going to let you do this.”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2309 on: April 18, 2019, 11:41:14 AM »

"A family?" Marina snorted. "Is that what you call your coven?" She strode over to a small fireplace and began stoking the flames, before letting the poker sit in the fire, slowly heating it up. "Garlic... holy water... silver... fire... sunlight," she murmured to herself, going over the many ways she knew of to harm vampires.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 396