Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 381

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 79936 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #2340 on: April 19, 2019, 11:48:18 AM »

(I'm good w whatever. I have a major headache rn so I'm gonna be useless in coming up w anything clever lol)

Higher, further, faster

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2341 on: April 19, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »

<**and I have to go back to work for another hour soooo I'll be continuing this later :p**>

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2342 on: April 19, 2019, 01:08:39 PM »

<**aaaand nobody else responded. Okay cool fun stuff **>

"Good," Marina told her. Current experiment: could a demon simply will themselves cured? They were about to find out.

The pig had finished thrashing just as Jack reentered the room. "Ma'am," he said carefully. "We've spotted figures lurking about around the building. "We believe they're here for her." He pointed a stubby finger at Maggie.

Marina just smiled, as unfazed as ever. "Kill them," she said simply. "Vampire or not."

Emma-la

« Reply #2343 on: April 19, 2019, 01:24:04 PM »

Maggie perked up at the mention of her family but upon Marinas quick order she flinched and tried to stand, though her legs felt like jelly and she was sure she would throw up. “No, please, don’t hurt them, please I’ll do anything just leave them alone!”
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2344 on: April 19, 2019, 02:59:56 PM »

Peggy looked at Thomas and shook her head, "I'm--I'm not sure. I don't have any kind of weapon. Only our strength," she said and took a deep breath, "But we can't leave her alone. And they're only mortal. We can do this."

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2345 on: April 19, 2019, 03:23:05 PM »

Thomas glanced at Peggy, nodding once before setting his eyes back on the building and the guards posted outside. "I don't need a weapon," he said darkly. Nothing would stop him from getting through them so that he could get to Maggie.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2346 on: April 20, 2019, 12:50:55 PM »

Peggy looked at him and took a deep breath, “Let’s go,” before storming into the building. When she encountered the first guard, she grabbed him swiftly and tossed him into a wall, screeching when a bullet hit her side, but it didn’t stop her. She began up the stairs and tossed another guard down the staircase.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2347 on: April 20, 2019, 04:00:13 PM »

Thomas glanced at Charles once, worried that he would get hurt somehow, then ran after Peggy. He hardly had time to be concerned about the bullet that clearly hit her as he fought off the guards in his way, soon making it up the stairs behind her.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #2348 on: April 20, 2019, 11:16:19 PM »

Charles was completely at a loss of what to do as they ran off. For one thing, his arm was still broken. He also couldn't just keep running like they apparently could if he were to be shot. He definitely didn't want to see his brother kill anyone, which is apparently what Thomas was intending to do.
But he desperately wanted to help Maggie. And if he somehow got hurt by this, then...he didn't let himself finish the thought as he followed after Thomas and Peggy.

Higher, further, faster

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2349 on: April 20, 2019, 11:24:23 PM »

Marina dropped the poker when she heard the commotion downstairs; the screams, the gun shots- they were here. "Dammit," she hissed, heading to the door. From the sound of it, her companions weren't fairing too well. Idiots. "Fear not, my dear," she said to Maggie. "Those nasty creatures won't be getting close to you," she said darkly.

Emma-la

« Reply #2350 on: April 20, 2019, 11:27:21 PM »

Maggie retched, but all there was to throw up was a small amount of blood. “You’re wrong,” She croaked. “They’ll save me.” They had to. She couldn’t imagine a world where they didn’t make it.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2351 on: April 21, 2019, 02:27:00 AM »

Thomas did his best to protect Charles as they fought through seemingly endless number of hunters, which left him vulnerable but he would never forgive himself if Charles was hurt or worse. His distraction cost him a number of times before even reaching the stairs. He'd been shot and stabbed a few times but had pressed on without a thought.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2352 on: April 21, 2019, 03:10:28 AM »

Before Marina could respond, heavy footsteps sounded just outside the door. She steeled herself when the door swung open, but relaxed when she saw that it was Jack. "We need to get her out of here," he gasped. "There are bootlegging tunnels beneath the building, if we can get to those we can-" the sentence was cut off by blood bubbling out of his mouth. An axe, thrown by someone down the hall, had been implanted in the side of his head. Jack fell to the ground, dead, just as the hooded figure stepped up to retrieve their weapon.

Marina grabbed the remaining holy water from the IV, baring her teeth. "Demon," she spat. "I'll send you straight to hell where you belong!"

"You've tried that, and it didn't work out so well," an all too familiar voice replied. "And you're not gonna be sending anyone else there either. Not until I get my sire outta here," he added as he lifted his hood. His face was badly scarred, and he lacked fangs, but Nico still had that mischievous glint in his eye.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2353 on: April 21, 2019, 03:27:50 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHH NICO)

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2354 on: April 21, 2019, 03:29:26 AM »

<**;)**>
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 381