Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 366

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 72593 times)

Emma-la

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #2760 on: May 24, 2019, 07:14:08 AM »

She grinned and opened the door to his room. “It’s a deal,” she said. Something had to turn this night around.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2761 on: May 24, 2019, 01:45:42 PM »

"God forbid your father finds out what I really am and how you two got changed," Peggy said as she opened the door to their room, greeted by their bags already inside, sent ahead by the new driver. She flopped back on the bed and sighed, "Though, i like to think I saved your life. I did none of the killing."

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2762 on: May 24, 2019, 02:20:52 PM »

Nico went into his, or rather Thomas's, room. It was small, plain, and absolutely boring. He spent his time waiting for Maggie's parents to turn in by snooping around, but found absolutely nothing of interest. What a shame. Sighing he lied down on the bed, sprawled out and staring at the ceiling.

Emma-la

« Reply #2763 on: May 24, 2019, 02:23:36 PM »

Maggie spent her time in her old room looking through the place, finding plenty of things to reminisce over. The house had gone quiet after some time and she tried to check herself in the mirror only to remember that was pointless and sighed, hoping she looked alright. She quietly snuck out of her room and leaned against the wall outside.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2764 on: May 24, 2019, 02:34:51 PM »

When all was quiet Nico leapt out of the bedroom window, landing on the grass without a sound a few feet away from Maggie. "Okay kiddo," he said, brushing his hands off on his pants. "Let's get going."

Emma-la

« Reply #2765 on: May 24, 2019, 02:36:28 PM »

She wished she could say his landing hadn’t surprised her, but it had and it showed on her face. Maggie quickly began walking. “You know there’s no need to call me ‘kiddo’,” she commented. “I’m an adult.”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2766 on: May 24, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »

"Yeah, and you sure act like it," Nico replied, his tone light and teasing. "So what's the plan? Find something to drink, get rowdy, cause a little chaos?" The further they went the more excited he became. It had been a long, long while since he'd had a proper night on the town.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2767 on: May 24, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »

Thomas grinned and lay down beside her on the bed, "I had always imagined it going so differently, you turning me, but I suppose it doesn't really matter now. I'm just glad you didn't have to watch me die. That Maggie didn't have to bear the guilt of killing me." Thomas said.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2768 on: May 24, 2019, 10:20:50 PM »

Peggy turned and looked at him with a smirk, “And how did you imagine it going?” She asked softly as she turned, over, bringing a hand to the side of his face. She kissed him and then kissed at his neck, “Would you have wanted to me to do it surgically like a doctor? Or something more..” she paused and scraped her fangs along his skin, “more of a surprise.”

Emma-la

« Reply #2769 on: May 24, 2019, 10:45:34 PM »

“Exactly that,” Maggie agreed, eyes sparkling with anticipation. There weren’t many places in their small hometown, not like the city, but Maggie knew the ones that they did have.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2770 on: May 25, 2019, 12:46:01 AM »

Thomas shuddered with pleasure, “I imagined we would have more privacy. That it would be more romantic,” Thomas confessed. He certainly had not imagined Maggie nearly killing him and Peggy being forced to turn him, in front of his own siblings and her ex lover.

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2771 on: May 25, 2019, 02:16:59 AM »

Peggy laid with him and ran her fingers gently up and down his chest, “How long would you have waited...if you had the choice?” She asked quietly.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2772 on: May 25, 2019, 03:14:07 AM »

Thomas put his arm around her shoulders and drew her in closer as he contemplated her question. “It’s hard to say. Probably not much longer,” Thomas said.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2773 on: May 25, 2019, 03:31:06 AM »

"What a quaint little town," Nico mused as they arrived. Much like the one he'd grown up in. He looked over at Maggie. "Don't stray too far away from me, got it? Last thing I need is you running off and causing trouble."

MercyResurrected

« Reply #2774 on: May 25, 2019, 05:03:48 AM »

Peggy looked at Thomas, her eyes searching his and then looked down, “I...I didn’t want to change you.” She confessed and slowly sat up, “I ..wished there was a way that I could be mortal like you. That we could grow old together. I didn’t want this curse for you, but,” her fingers were gripped into fists, “I wanted you so badly.”
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 366