Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 232

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 41077 times)

Emma-la

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #2895 on: May 28, 2019, 03:45:50 AM »

Shirley was clearly not pleased with their responses. “Sorry, are you?” She spat, acid in her voice. “Unmarried and...and copulating!” Maggie simply rolled her eyes at that. “It’s 1926, Ma! You’ve got to get over yourself, plenty of people are doing it! You really think Thomas and Peggy abstained before they got married?” Her response clearly wasn’t helping the situation.

“Get dressed. Both of you.” She couldn’t stand to look at the scene before her anymore. “Your father is going to be so disappointed.”
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2896 on: May 28, 2019, 03:48:19 AM »

(How dare she drag Peggy into this! She's' 70+ years old!)

Emma-la

« Reply #2897 on: May 28, 2019, 03:50:58 AM »

[oh Maggie would gladly throw just about anyone under the bus if it helped her avoid any culpability]

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2898 on: May 28, 2019, 04:51:56 AM »

Nico grabbed his pants and undergarments from the floor, pulling them on underneath the blanket before getting up and finding his shirt. This was all such a pain in the ass. He got dressed fairly quickly and stood there, arms crossed, waiting for Maggie.

Emma-la

« Reply #2899 on: May 28, 2019, 04:55:59 AM »

Shirley had left to let them get changed - god forbid she saw more of them - so Maggie got out of the bed without hesitation and walked over to her closet, bypassing her clothes on the floor. She would ask her time with this. “Think we got time for a round two before my parents kill us both?” She mused lightly, picking out a long sleeved dress and holding it up for inspection after putting on her undergarments.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2900 on: May 28, 2019, 05:27:48 AM »

At that point, Robert had been woken by all the racket and had ventured into the hall to investigate, "Shirley, what in gods name is going on out here," he asked as he walked towards her, still in process of waking up.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Emma-la

« Reply #2901 on: May 28, 2019, 05:33:13 AM »

Shirley pointed a shaking finger at the bedroom door, still processing. “I just walked in on our daughter and that filthy man in bed together!” She told him. “Our little girl...”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2902 on: May 28, 2019, 05:34:24 AM »

"Considering it would be impossible for them to kill us? We've got time," Nico replied, lying back on the bed. "But we may as well get this over with. They'll scream at us, mostly me, I won't be allowed to stay here anymore, but then nothing else will change." He then overheard her mother and frowned. Filthy? Rude.

Emma-la

« Reply #2903 on: May 28, 2019, 05:36:02 AM »

Maggie sighed and slipped on the dress dejectedly. “They’ll probably want to send me to a convent...” she muttered, wanting to stall as long as possible. She didn’t want to have to face her parents with this. “Can vampires even go into churches?”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2904 on: May 28, 2019, 05:36:39 AM »

Robert stared at the door to his daughters room, slowly processing what his wife was implying. His face quickly clouded over with anger and he stormed down the stairs without a word of explanation. When he returned, Robert had a loaded gun; he pushed the door to his daughter's room open, not caring much if he caught them indecent, "Get out of our home," he told the boy, pointing the gun at him, "I won't miss," he promised.

Emma-la

« Reply #2905 on: May 28, 2019, 05:41:53 AM »

Shirley put a hand over her mouth but didn’t move to stop her husband. Whatever this man got, he deserved.

Maggie held her dress up against her chest, almost done getting changed. “Dad!” She cried out, trying to diffuse the situation. Even if he technically couldn’t kill Nico, she didn’t want to know what happened to a vampire when they got their brains blown out. “Put the gun down!”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2906 on: May 28, 2019, 05:44:52 AM »

Robert shot a glared at his daughter, "not until he leaves this house," Robert snapped. Perhaps if he wasn't already in a foul mood from the night's earlier events, he wouldn't be reacting so extremely.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2907 on: May 28, 2019, 05:59:25 AM »

Nico raised his hands, backing away slowly. They couldn't kill him, but then again the scars from his previous near-death experience hadn't healed so who was to say they couldn't do some serious damage. "Sir, please," he began, taking a step towards the door. "You don't want a murder charge on your hands, do you?"

Emma-la

« Reply #2908 on: May 28, 2019, 06:01:42 AM »

Maggie finished getting her dress on and crossed her arms in annoyance. She knew her father would be mad but she never imagined he would pull the shotgun out. It was already going far worse than she expected.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #2909 on: May 28, 2019, 06:15:24 AM »

"Don't test me boy," Robert said as he turned his rage-filled gaze back to the boy, "get out of my house. If I ever see your face on this property again, or near my daughter, I won't hesitate," Robert said.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 232