Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 252

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 46961 times)

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #3510 on: July 22, 2019, 11:51:36 AM »

Thomas smiled to himself as he picked at his food, which was half eaten, glad that they were all seeming to get along. He wanted Nico to feel more welcome among them and he felt rather bad that he and Charles were always so...distant towards him. Maybe all being apart of the wedding would help that. Thomas looked down at his plate then, frowning as he felt a pang of hunger; aside from the small glass they'd enjoyed the previous night, Thomas could not recall the last time they had fed. He'd not expected to have company, otherwise they would have prepared in that way. In three years, he had a handle on the hunger but sometimes it snuck up on him and was difficult to ignore. He put his fork down and glanced at Peggy, "Please excuse me for a moment, I must use the bathroom" Thomas said politely, keeping an even voice. He quietly got up from the table and slipped away, up to their room where he knew there would be something stashed away.

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #3511 on: July 22, 2019, 12:20:23 PM »

Nico was silent, eyes darting back and forth between everyone in the room. He really didn't enjoy this much affection. His gaze finally settled upon Maggie, and he sighed. "Okay," he said, looking back at Charles. "I'll... be your groomsman."

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #3512 on: July 22, 2019, 12:42:20 PM »

"Wonderful," Charles smiled.
"It's all coming together!" Elizabeth said excitedly. Her eyes, however, followed Thomas as he left with a hint of curiosity.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #3513 on: July 22, 2019, 12:51:49 PM »

Peggy watched Thomas go, nearly standing up after him at first but then sitting back down. She looked across and caught Elizabeth looking free Thomas so she tried to catch her attention, “Do you have any other siblings?”

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #3514 on: July 22, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »

Thomas stumbled into the room, feeling his fangs poke through his gums as he searched around for their stash of blood. "There has to be something in here," he grumbled, starting to get worried as he could hear Charles's and Elizabeth's hearts pumping. When he finally found a jar, he gulped it down without bothering to get a glass.

Emma-la

« Reply #3515 on: July 22, 2019, 01:17:23 PM »

Maggie was positively beaming at the news. It really seemed like things were going well, and her brothers really did approve. She watched Thomas go with a look of concern, unsure if he was just hungry or if he didn’t want to be with Nico.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #3516 on: July 22, 2019, 01:23:03 PM »

"Yes, actually, I have a brother but he has been traveling for some time. Charles hasn't even had the chance to meet him," Elizabeth explained to Peggy.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #3517 on: July 22, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »

Thomas sat on the ground with the empty jar beside him, feeling disappointed with himself for losing control like that. He didn't know how he could even rejoin the others again as he'd clumsily gotten blood stains all over his shirt; of course he could change, but what if Elizabeth noticed?

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #3518 on: July 22, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »

Blood. Nico wrinkled his nose as he smelled it: the scent was strong; aggressive. "Excuse me " he said, quickly ducking into the other room, where he found Thomas. He had that familiar wild look in his eye, and blood running down his shirt. "Let me guess: you haven't fed in a while."

Emma-la

« Reply #3519 on: July 22, 2019, 02:18:17 PM »

Maggie turned her attention to Elizabeth. "He's traveling? Whereabouts?" It would be funny if she and Nico had run into him on their travels.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #3520 on: July 22, 2019, 02:28:28 PM »

Peggy could smell the blood too, but remained calm, looking at Elizabeth and smiling a little bit, "That's how we've been with Maggie here, missing her for the last three years."

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #3521 on: July 22, 2019, 03:32:24 PM »

Thomas groaned and looked up at the ceiling, "I didn't expect them to show up this morning, otherwise I would have had something," Thomas said. He then looked at Nico, embarrassed to be in such a situation, "What am I supposed to do now? I'm still hungry and I'll need to change...I can't go back down there," Thomas said

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #3522 on: July 23, 2019, 12:39:49 AM »

Charles was slightly concerned now that Thomas and Nico had both left, assuming it was some sort of vampire business.
"Oh, all over. I believe he's in Italy now, according to his last letter," Elizabeth said. She glanced toward where the other two men had gone, but then turned her attention back to Peggy and Maggie.

Emma-la

« Reply #3523 on: July 23, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »

Maggie watched her curiosity nervously and tried to recapture her brother’s fiancée. “Italy? Oh that was one of my favourite places. So charming. I’ll bet he’s loving it.”

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #3524 on: July 23, 2019, 01:28:06 AM »

"Yes, from what I gathered he was enjoying it," she affirmed. "Hopefully he's doing some work, though heaven only knows how unlikely that is," Elizabeth laughed.

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 252