Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 417

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 136188 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #3720 on: August 12, 2019, 06:45:54 AM »

"I don't mind," Elizabeth assured her with a smile. She folded her hands together and bowed her head before saying grace.

Higher, further, faster

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
« Reply #3721 on: August 12, 2019, 06:50:37 AM »

Thomas shook his head at Maggie, disappointed in her behaviour; he trusted Maggie to have more maturity than that. He bowed his head as Elizabeth said grace then smiled over at her and Charles when she finished, "Thank you Elizabeth, that was lovely," he said politely

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

Emma-la

« Reply #3722 on: August 12, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »

Maggie pouted slightly and glanced away, not pleased that Thomas and Peggy were so insistent on being nice to That woman. She took a prom bite of the food, refusing to thank Elizabeth.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #3723 on: August 12, 2019, 10:13:15 AM »

"Oh, thank you," Elizabeth said bashfully before she took a bite of food. Charles smiled proudly and then dug into his own food. He continued eating happily, though after a moment he sat back and coughed a bit.
"Do you need water, darling?" Elizabeth asked with concern.

Higher, further, faster

Emma-la

« Reply #3724 on: August 12, 2019, 10:16:40 AM »

[DONT YOU DARE HURT HIM]

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #3725 on: August 12, 2019, 10:19:37 AM »

( ;) )

Higher, further, faster

kristina-la

« Reply #3726 on: August 12, 2019, 10:20:51 AM »

?? AHHH ??)

Thomas looked at his brother, frowning, "Everything alright Charles?" he asked after swallowing his own first bite.

kristina-la

« Reply #3727 on: August 12, 2019, 02:33:17 PM »

also, don't leave us hanging here girl!!!)

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #3728 on: August 12, 2019, 02:59:35 PM »

"Charles," Peggy said, nearly standing, looking at him concerned and then looking at Elizabeth, waiting for more of her reaction, "Charles, what can we do for you?"

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #3729 on: August 12, 2019, 03:12:09 PM »

(Sorry!!! I was hiking and had to pick up my friend from the airport lmao pole sana but im gonna pass out soon too)

Charles tried to wave off their worry, but he only coughed harder. He finally seemed to catch his breath, but it was coming in shallowly. Elizabeth stood up to go get some water for him, and sat down to give it to him.
"Hm," she hummed thoughtfully as she touched his forehead. "Seems it did the trick," she said, sitting back and crossing her arms over her chest.
"W-what did?" He wheezed out, sending him to another coughing fit. Elizabeth watched him with an entirely different expression, almost boredom now.
"I added something special to your potatoes, darling. And if any of you bloodsuckers touch me, you won't be able to learn the antidote," she said, addressing the rest of the table now. She leaned her chair back and regarded them all coolly, looking relatively at ease.
"You had better behave, as well, because our dear Charlie doesn't have too much time to waste."

Higher, further, faster

Emma-la

« Reply #3730 on: August 12, 2019, 03:14:42 PM »

Maggie shot to her feet almost immediately, eyes wide at first with just anger, but as the reality of things set in, she felt the cold weeping through her bones of dread. “What have you done to my brother,” she hissed, hands shaking. It was like all her worst fears were coming true.

kristina-la

« Reply #3731 on: August 12, 2019, 03:17:41 PM »

Thomas stared at Elizabeth then his brother, trying to understand what was happening. He swallowed hard, "Maggie, sit down," he said calmly, keeping his eyes on Elizabeth. He was furious that they had allowed her into their home; trusted her with Charles. Thomas had really thought she loved Charles, but it seemed they had been fooled. "What do you want?" Thomas asked her, trying to keep his voice steady.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #3732 on: August 12, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »

Peggy looked at Elizabeth and narrowed her eyes, "I knew it," she said quietly, "You've known all along, haven't you? Even before you came to our home. You knew Charles was close to us," she said and then stood up, "I lead our coven. Whatever quarrel you have with us, you settle with me. Margaret, sit," she told Maggie firmly.

Emma-la

« Reply #3733 on: August 12, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »

It took a few seconds for Maggie to process both of them ordering to sit but when she did, she obeyed like a dog. She bit her lip hard, wanting to spew expletives and hurt the woman.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #3734 on: August 12, 2019, 10:06:48 PM »

"Of course. And by God, was it easy as ever," she laughed and looked over at Charles, who looked on the verge of passing out. She sighed and then looked around at the others.
"Don't get any ideas, I didn't come alone. They should be arriving right about..." she paused and then heard a bang from the front door. Elizabeth smiled, "now."
A group of men came in, armed with various wooden weapons. There weren't many, only about three of them, however.

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 417