Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459]

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 172539 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #6870 on: October 08, 2020, 04:47:53 PM »

"Oh, sure, we help the wolf who can't control herself, but the moment we help someone important to me then it's a problem," Nico snapped. He pushed past the others, heading to the door. "Fine. If anyone needs me, I'll be dealing with the infected." He slammed the door shut as he left.

Emma-la

« Reply #6871 on: October 09, 2020, 12:07:12 AM »

Maggie flinched as the door shut and gave the others an accusatory glare. ?Did you have to be so rude about it?? She turned on her heel to follow Nico, having no intention of letting him put himself into danger alone.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #6872 on: October 10, 2020, 12:03:06 AM »

Charles felt his temper flare up at the way they spoke about Ainslie, but before he could say anything Nico and Maggie were gone. ?I?ll go look for Ainslie, it?s probably better if I?m not near anyone dead or...being killed? I don?t even know. But I probably shouldn?t go by myself,? he noted, rubbing his arms anxiously.

Higher, further, faster

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #6873 on: October 10, 2020, 01:05:08 AM »

Peggy looked to Thomas, ?You should go. I?ll stay here and help. Take Ruth with you,? she asked and then leaned over, kissing him briefly before following after Nico and Maggie.

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
« Reply #6874 on: October 10, 2020, 01:33:46 AM »

Thomas looked at his wife then Charles, unsure how wise it was for the three of them to go out alone, together, but he didn?t see any better options. ?Alright,? he agreed. He scooted Ruth into his arms, taking her away from the window, ?we should all feed before going out through,? Thomas said.

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #6875 on: October 10, 2020, 01:45:00 AM »

?Right,? Charles said, then took some of the blood Maggie and Nico had brought to them and drank his fill of it.

Higher, further, faster

kristina-la

« Reply #6876 on: October 10, 2020, 01:47:34 AM »

Thomas made sure that Ruth fed and then finished off the flask he?d been drinking before Ruth spotted the man. He nodded to peggy, a little nervous to leave without her but it would be better if them three went into the wood and not town. ?I love you,? Thomas said and kissed her tenderly before heading out with his brother and Ruth still in his arms

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #6877 on: October 10, 2020, 01:59:20 AM »

Charles watched the exchange with tensed shoulders. He wanted to find Ainslie and be able to just be with her, but that wouldn?t happen for a while. As he followed after his brother, he let his mind wander to what he?d write to her when he had a chance.

Higher, further, faster

kristina-la

« Reply #6878 on: October 10, 2020, 06:25:08 AM »

Once outside, Thomas headed straight for the woods while still holding Ruth. He looked back at Charles once they were amongst the trees, at a loss for words. "I suppose we should look for tracks," Thomas said after a moment, already trying to pick up a scent

Emma-la

« Reply #6879 on: October 10, 2020, 10:51:33 AM »

"Nico!" Maggie called as she headed towards his scent. "What Thomas said was wrong, come on, when is he ever right?" she added. "If you want to leave, let's leave, okay?"

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #6880 on: October 10, 2020, 03:20:07 PM »

"We aren't going anywhere," Nico said. His body tensed, ready to pounce. "Look, just, I need to talk to you about something. But first let's deal with the rabid ones. You take the male, I'll take the female?"

Emma-la

« Reply #6881 on: October 10, 2020, 03:25:34 PM »

Maggie furrowed her brow in concern, but nodded, just relieved that they would take care of the diseased things out there. It would feel wrong to just leave and let them wreak havoc. ?Okay. That...and then we talk.?

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #6882 on: October 10, 2020, 04:31:18 PM »

Peggy came out to help Nico and Maggie and looked at the others, tensing before leaping into help fight the sick ones hurt the villagers. She grabbed a piece of a nearby wrought iron fence and ripped it off, using it as a weapon.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #6883 on: October 11, 2020, 12:36:31 PM »

<**dont worry, he doesn't want to talk about anything too bad, I promise ;) **>

Nico rushed the woman, who barely had time to bare her fangs before he was upon her, digging his own teeth into her shoulder, tearing at the flesh.

Emma-la

« Reply #6884 on: October 11, 2020, 12:54:58 PM »

[lol he better not or Maggie will not be pleased]

Maggie leapt toward the man and grabbed him by the arm, throwing him towards the ground and sunk her fangs in.
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459]