Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 253

Author Topic: The Great Fangsby  (Read 47473 times)

Emma-la

Re: The Great Fangsby
« Reply #2355 on: April 21, 2019, 03:43:58 AM »

[YES]

Maggie stared at Nico in shock, unable to believe her eyes. She had to be hallucinating, the repeated torture finally getting to her. Still, the hallucination drove her on. Nico, back from the dead, it made her want to cry. She started tugging her chains in an effort to pull them out of the wall if she had to.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #2356 on: April 21, 2019, 03:50:30 AM »

(Oh HELL yeah)

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Emma-la

« Reply #2357 on: April 21, 2019, 03:51:07 AM »

[this is the best day of my life]

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2358 on: April 21, 2019, 04:06:20 AM »

<**lol you guys missed him? :p**>

"No!" Marina spat. "I killed you, I-"

"Didn't do a very good job of that, now did you?" Nico jeered. He then rushed forward, past Marina and to Maggie. He brought his axe down hard on the wall where the chain was attached, breaking it, and thus Maggie, free.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2359 on: April 21, 2019, 04:10:16 AM »

this is just too good :D)

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Emma-la

« Reply #2360 on: April 21, 2019, 06:07:53 AM »

Maggie took a second to process what was happening, their words. A hallucination couldn’t do this. She stumbled to her feet knees shaking and pressed her hand to Nico’s chest, checking to feel he was actually there. “How...?”

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2361 on: April 21, 2019, 12:36:04 PM »

Peggy got past two more guards before looking at the open door and having big eyes as she stood just outside the door and witnessed Nico save Maggie. She then quickly reached for one of the guards guns and lifted it, pointed at Marina. She stepped into the room slowly.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2362 on: April 21, 2019, 12:47:28 PM »

Nico grabbed her hand and nodded towards the door, which Marina had just fled out of. "I'd really like to regale you with the story of my daring escape from that madwoman and how I managed to flee from the clutches of death, but that'll have to wait until after we get outta here, huh?"

Emma-la

« Reply #2363 on: April 21, 2019, 12:50:23 PM »

Despite the horrid situation and all the pain she was in, Maggie still felt her heart flutter involuntarily at his words and she nodded, seeing Peggy in the doorway. “That b*tch still has your glasses,” she told Nico, referring to Marina. “Ought to get them back before we go.” She was trying so hard to seem unaffected, strong. Not just for Nico, but for anyone around.

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #2364 on: April 21, 2019, 12:53:51 PM »

Thomas cautiously followed behind Peggy, a look of shock crossing his face as his eyes settled on Nico. How was it possible? His shock quickly turned to a scowl when the hunter fled; he wanted nothing more than to rip into her throat, but she was getting away. His eyes slid to Maggie, feeling an overwhelming flood of guild wash over him; he shouldn't have let her go out to face the hunters. He simply nodded in response to Nico and started to move out of the room, eager to just get both of his siblings to safety. "Let's just go Maggie....that's not important right now," he insisted

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #2365 on: April 21, 2019, 01:43:23 PM »

"We'll have another time to get them, I'm sure," Nico said, giving Peggy a nod of acknowledgement as he headed for the window.

Emma-la

« Reply #2366 on: April 21, 2019, 01:47:00 PM »

A part of Maggie desperately wanted to go after the woman who had hurt her, but she knew now was not the time. Not in the state she was in. She took a couple of steps to the window before stopping and shaking her head. “I’ll take the stairs,” she said firmly. She wasn’t sure she could transform into a bat at all, and if she did how impaired her flying was.

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #2367 on: April 21, 2019, 02:05:23 PM »

Peggy put the gun down and then her focus was on Maggie. The marks and scars on her. Scars that would never heal fully. She looked around the bloody room and then put her hand out to Maggie, "Let's go Margaret," she said and stsill holding the gun, helped Maggie down the stairs towards Charles at the entrance.

Emma-la

« Reply #2368 on: April 21, 2019, 02:10:26 PM »

Maggie allowed Peggy to lead her, the whole time feeling her pity boring into her. She didn’t like the feeling of being pitied, it made her feel all the worse for what she had done. Every step was agony, her skin still felt like it was on fire and she half expected Marina to pop out of the doorway at her.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #2369 on: April 21, 2019, 02:24:39 PM »

Charles was waiting down at the front. He was staring outside, but turned when he heard the others approaching. He'd somehow gotten a bit cut up, but was otherwise fine. He looked over the group quickly, his eyes widening when he saw Maggie. He grinned and ran toward them, ecstatic to see his sister.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 253