Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: March 17 Suites  (Read 1668 times)

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
March 17 Suites
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:05:36 PM »

A mysterious hotel with no windows, no exits, and a seemingly endless number of floors.
A number of people who awaken with no idea how they've gotten into this place.
Different countries, different pasts, different people. The only thing that links them?
A date.

March 17, 1994.
A Friday.
The date all of these trapped people were born.

Now grown adults with various different lives, these individuals must work together to uncover the secrets of their birth and their entrapment.

This is an RP with a bit less specifics in hopes maybe it'll be more free for people to work with! This will also be the first RP that I'll be attaching a complete soundtrack to, as if it were a tv show or movie, and updating it for different scenes!

Here's the card! The character limit is 2.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Country of Origin:
Skills:
Backstory:
Other:

~

Heres one of mine!

Name: Misha Petrikov
Appearance: A short man with stubble, round glasses, and soft, blonde hair, Misha looks like a bit of a mousey guy. A bit pudgey, with pale skin and gentle brown eyes, Misha dresses in very casual, baggy clothes.
Personality: Misha is a nervous young man - He likes to think rationally and know how things work. He enjoys music and plays the piano, and tends to get flustered around attractive people. He rambles a bit, but when you get him feeling comfortable around you, you have a great conversation partner who is very caring. Misha also loves 'retro' video games, and is a bit of a collector. He also likes to clean to calm himself down.
Country of Origin: Russia
Skills: Programming, Piano-Playing, Puzzle-Solving, Cleaning
Backstory: Born and raised in Chelyabinsk, Russia, Misha was raised in a pampered life to a single mother who was fortunate enough to be the CEO of a successful publishing company. While he was given everything a child could want, Misha always felt lonely due to how busy his mother was. A smart child, Misha was able to entertain himself with video games, and by taking apart household appliances. Misha has suffered a series of mishaps in love, his relationships often ending in heartbreak for him. To make matters worse, the work of a Russian serial killer has always seemed to follow Misha around through his life, which could have influenced his worried demeanor.
Other: Misha's allergic to all nuts!

~

I hope this gets some traction!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
Re: March 17 Suites
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:06:30 PM »

Obligatory forum glitch post!

HalloweenDoughnut

• wouldn't you like to see something strange?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »

I'm down!
spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine
shrieking skulls will shock your skull
seal your doom tonight

spooky scary skeletons
speak with such a screech
you'll shake and shudder in surprise
when you hear these zombies shriek

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:30:15 PM »

Me too!

Higher, further, faster

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 01:42:37 PM »

Ouu looks fun! Cabbie's back~~
Member since April 24th 2010

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 02:10:47 PM »

Yay!! You can all join !!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 10:45:16 AM »

Heres my other character in this!

Name: Amir Nyberg
Appearance: A man with dark tan skin, brown eyes, and a clean-shaven face, Amir stands at 6'2 and has a mop of curly brown hair that falls into his eyes regularly. He's a broad-shouldered, toned man with a thin scar on his face going down from his right eye to the right side of his upper lip.
Personality: Amir is a quiet, thoughtful man, with a sweet demeanor and a childlike sense of wonder. He likes making friends, and doesn't enjoy arguments or conflict. He enjoys art and painting, and he is very good at hiding the way he feels.
Country of Origin: Sweden
Skills: Painting, Problem-Solving, Athletics
Backstory: Born to a Muslim mother and a Christian man, Amir always felt torn as to what side of his family he should embrace, feeling like he didnt fit in well with either side. Eventually, his efforts to fit in with both sides led him to be pushed away and he left home at 16 to live free from either of his parents' respective pressurings. Now 24, Amir makes a living selling art and working in a kebab shop in his hometown of Gothenburg. He feels intense worry about how he must be dissapointing his family, and he misses them greatly, but he's chosen to bottle up his concerns. That won't have negative affects in the long haul!
Other: Amir is vegetarian!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 06:37:21 AM »

When do you guys think you'll have your characters up? If you have any questions, I can answer em!

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 02:01:41 PM »

bump?

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 08:43:03 AM »

I'm in.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.