Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Newbie [:  (Read 1586 times)

PerfectlyxImperfect

• Were all grieving/Lost and bleedng
Newbie [:
« on: July 10, 2010, 01:55:33 PM »

I'm new to the Westerfeld forum. I knew Scott had a blog, and I started looking at it last week, and freaked out when he had a message board! Whoot!

I've been a westerfeld fan for about ehh 10 months now. I've read uglies series, midnighters, so yesterday and Leviathan [5 times!]. I just ordered my own copy off amazon an hour ago xD
You might've seen me around, I've been posting in the Leviathan forum a bit. this place is really cool. I don't have any friends who like westerfeld [they suck, lol] so I'm so glad I finally have a place to talk about the books!

So I live in USA, my names KT and I'm a teenager. I love being vegetarian, reading, and my iPod Zee [: [and westerfeld of course!]

While you're reading this.. Could anyone tell me what a meet-up is? thanks!!
Just a little girl in a shrinking world... Looking for a place to run and hide

Nina-Chan

Re: Newbie [:
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:30:18 PM »

Hey!
      Welcome to the Westerforum!!! It is very happy-making that he has a forum, I agree. :)
      I have yet to read Leviathan but I have to wait until it comes out in paperback. :( I've read all the other books you mentioned and LOVED them.
      I haven't seen you around but I saw you online. :) Only one of my friends I have gotten to read Westerfeld (she found the initial idea of Uglies disgusting and wouldn't stop asking me why until I told her "Be quiet and read the book!" as I didn't want to give to much away. We also have midnighter powers for our three other best friends.)
      I'm Canadian, you can call me Nina (A shortened version of my name) I also love reading as well as my Ipod plus writing songs and stories.
     And for your question, a meet-up is basically when  Scott Westerfeld, himself, comes on (ee!) and answers OUR questions.
     Guess what? I think that there is one tonight. ;D

PerfectlyxImperfect

• Were all grieving/Lost and bleedng
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 12:43:59 AM »

Ahhh! How do I do a meet-up? Do I have to sign up or just  be on at a certain time?

Thanks Nina
Just a little girl in a shrinking world... Looking for a place to run and hide

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 02:06:24 AM »

He usually comes to here. http://scottwesterfeld.com/forum/index.php?topic=776.480 the schedule is posted at the beginning of the topic.
Cheesecake!

smokiegirl1506

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 05:31:01 AM »

Welcome to the forum!!!! And no, you don't have to sign up to be there, just come at the time it says in that link bklvr gave you.

Abbi4Raie-la

• Moi
    • NCIS Fansite
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 09:25:36 AM »

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoisFleem

• Stay Strong<3
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 09:02:56 AM »

Hi KT..............:) I'm a veggie too :) Welcome to the forum :)
Breathe in the air of pandemonium....